|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
(a) To share the news
(b) To see Jamie
(c) To spite Cole
(d) To visit with Charlie
2. Who is Cole?
(a) Jamie's father
(b) Jamie's brother
(c) Tex's father
(d) Mason's friend
3. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
(a) Because he slammed on the brakes
(b) Because he escaped from prison
(c) Because Tex and Mason were arguing
(d) Because they picked him up
4. Where do Tex and Mason decide to go before they leave the city and head home?
(a) Lem's house
(b) Shopping for fishing supplies
(c) To the drug store to get Mason's medicines
(d) To eat dinner with Jamie and her friends
5. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
(a) That Tex is to be expelled
(b) That Mason is Tex's father
(c) That Tex is going to be sent away to go to school
(d) That Pop is not his father
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police tell Tex and Mason the hitchhiker was in jail for?
2. Where is Tex told to drive?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT a Collins?
4. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
5. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)