|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
(b) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(c) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(d) Because he thinks he will never see him again
2. Who is Cole?
(a) Jamie's brother
(b) Jamie's father
(c) Mason's friend
(d) Tex's father
3. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
4. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
5. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
(a) What punishment the school should dish out
(b) Why Mason is there instead of Pop
(c) Whose fault it is this time
(d) Who needed to take care of the situation
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Mason and Tex think could be the next 'hitchhiker'?
2. What does Tex realize that the hitchhiker has in regards to Mason?
3. Where do Tex and Mason decide to go before they leave the city and head home?
4. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
5. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)