|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
(a) To see Jamie
(b) To visit with Charlie
(c) To spite Cole
(d) To share the news
2. How does Tex end the crisis with the hitchhiker?
(a) Slams on his brakes
(b) Drives the truck into a tree
(c) Runs the truck into a canyon
(d) Speeds up faster
3. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
4. Which of the following characters is NOT a Collins?
5. What does Lem tell Mason and Tex he is doing for work?
(a) Making illegal drugs
(b) Working in a lumber yard
(c) A go-between selling drugs
(d) Using welfare
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character agrees with Jamie about the new baby?
2. Who visits Mason and Tex at night?
3. What does the hitchhiker tell Mason and Tex he has done?
4. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
5. Where is Tex told to drive?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)