|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
(a) Sent to the office and lectured
(d) Parents called
2. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(b) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(c) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
(d) Because he thinks he will never see him again
3. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
4. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
(a) Mostly indignant and repulsed
(b) Mostly hostile and angry
(c) Mostly upset and repentent
(d) Mostly calm and collected
5. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
(a) Vice Principal
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it Cole wants to know?
2. Who did the hitchhiker remind Tex of?
3. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
4. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
5. Which character agrees with Jamie about the new baby?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)