|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
2. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
3. Which character is accused of ruining the happy mood when Tex, Mason, and Lem share the news?
4. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
(a) Let them both go alive with no injuries
(b) Kill Mason
(c) Take over driving the truck
(d) Kill Tex
5. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
(a) Into the barn to visit the horses
(b) Into school late
(c) Upstairs to get Jamie
(d) Into Cole's house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tex realize that the hitchhiker has in regards to Mason?
2. Who visits Mason and Tex at night?
3. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
4. Why does Tex increase his speed?
5. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)