|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
(a) Take over driving the truck
(b) Let them both go alive with no injuries
(c) Kill Mason
(d) Kill Tex
2. What did the police tell Tex and Mason the hitchhiker was in jail for?
(c) Armed robbery
(d) Selling drugs
3. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
(a) Lem and his wife are moving in with Tex and Mason
(b) Lem and his wife had a baby
(c) Lem and his wife are divorcing
(d) Lem and his wife are going back to school
4. Why does Tex increase his speed?
(a) To get to the state line faster
(b) Because he sees police in his rearview mirror
(c) To try to disarm the hitchhiker
(d) To give Mason a chance to escape
5. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
(a) That Mason is Tex's father
(b) That Tex is going to be sent away to go to school
(c) That Pop is not his father
(d) That Tex is to be expelled
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
2. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
3. Who do Mason and Tex think could be the next 'hitchhiker'?
4. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
5. What does Lem tell Mason and Tex he is doing for work?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)