|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because he thinks he will never see him again
(b) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(c) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
(d) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
2. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
(a) Because Mason does not like Tex
(b) To make Tex feel bad about everything
(c) Because Mason wants to be a father
(d) To make up for Pop never yelling
3. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
(a) Parents called
(b) Sent to the office and lectured
4. Where is Tex told to drive?
(a) To the state line
(b) Back to the city
(c) To a different city
(d) Directly to their home
5. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
2. Which character is accused of ruining the happy mood when Tex, Mason, and Lem share the news?
3. What revelation does Lem make about Mason?
4. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
5. What surprise does the vice principal tell Tex?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)