|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tex think Mason should be relieved and happy?
(a) He obtained all As on his report card
(b) Pop is back for good
(c) Tex and Johnny were not expelled
(d) He earned three offers of basketball scholarships
2. What is it Cole wants to know?
(a) What Tex's intentions are toward Jamie
(b) Where Negrito is
(c) Where Tex's father is
(d) Who got his boys drunk
3. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(b) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
(c) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(d) Because he thinks he will never see him again
4. What happens to the hitchhiker?
(a) He escapes across the state line
(b) Mason shoots him with his own gun
(c) He runs down into a ditch
(d) He is killed by the police
5. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is banging on the front door, which awakens Tex?
2. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
3. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
4. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
5. Where do Tex and Mason decide to go before they leave the city and head home?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)