|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
(a) Kill Tex
(b) Let them both go alive with no injuries
(c) Kill Mason
(d) Take over driving the truck
2. What is it Cole wants to know?
(a) What Tex's intentions are toward Jamie
(b) Who got his boys drunk
(c) Where Negrito is
(d) Where Tex's father is
3. What revelation does Lem make about Mason?
(a) That he wants money not respect
(b) That he does not like Lem
(c) That he wants respect not money
(d) That he does not like Tex
4. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
(a) Because Tex and Mason were arguing
(b) Because he escaped from prison
(c) Because he slammed on the brakes
(d) Because they picked him up
5. Where is Tex told to drive?
(a) Directly to their home
(b) To a different city
(c) To the state line
(d) Back to the city
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the hitchhiker remind Tex of?
2. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
3. What does the hitchhiker tell Mason and Tex he has done?
4. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
5. Who is Cole?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)