|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
2. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
3. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
(a) Because Mason wants to be a father
(b) To make up for Pop never yelling
(c) To make Tex feel bad about everything
(d) Because Mason does not like Tex
4. Who does Tex talk to when he is allowed outside at lunchtime?
5. Why does Tex increase his speed?
(a) To try to disarm the hitchhiker
(b) To give Mason a chance to escape
(c) To get to the state line faster
(d) Because he sees police in his rearview mirror
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Mason and Tex at night?
2. How long has Tex known Lem?
3. Who is Cole?
4. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
5. How did Lem's parents feel about his decision to leave school and get married?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)