|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
(a) Lem and his wife had a baby
(b) Lem and his wife are moving in with Tex and Mason
(c) Lem and his wife are divorcing
(d) Lem and his wife are going back to school
2. What happens to the hitchhiker?
(a) He is killed by the police
(b) Mason shoots him with his own gun
(c) He runs down into a ditch
(d) He escapes across the state line
3. What does Lem tell Mason and Tex he is doing for work?
(a) Using welfare
(b) Making illegal drugs
(c) Working in a lumber yard
(d) A go-between selling drugs
4. What does the hitchhiker tell Mason and Tex he has done?
(a) Broken a few legs
(b) Killed a few people
(c) Killed a police officer
(d) Sold drugs
5. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
(a) Why Mason is there instead of Pop
(b) Whose fault it is this time
(c) What punishment the school should dish out
(d) Who needed to take care of the situation
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Mason and Tex at night?
2. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT a Collins?
4. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
5. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)