One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
(a) Sent to the office and lectured
(d) Parents called
2. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
(a) Into Cole's house
(b) Upstairs to get Jamie
(c) Into school late
(d) Into the barn to visit the horses
3. Where do Tex and Mason decide to go before they leave the city and head home?
(a) To eat dinner with Jamie and her friends
(b) Shopping for fishing supplies
(c) Lem's house
(d) To the drug store to get Mason's medicines
4. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
(a) To stop coming to school
(b) To start thinking
(c) To stop hanging around with Johnny
(d) To go home
5. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
(a) What punishment the school should dish out
(b) Why Mason is there instead of Pop
(c) Whose fault it is this time
(d) Who needed to take care of the situation
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker try to do as he leaves the vehicle?
2. What does Tex realize that the hitchhiker has in regards to Mason?
3. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
4. Where is Tex told to drive?
5. Who did the hitchhiker remind Tex of?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)