1. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
2. Which of the following characters is NOT a member of Tex's family?
3. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(b) No heat in the house
(c) Lack of money
(d) Lost horses
4. What activity does Tex enjoy doing before going to school?
(a) Riding his motorbike
(c) Riding his horse
(d) Playing basketball
5. What is the likely reason for the heat being turned off in the house?
(a) Everyone was at school and has not turned it on yet
(b) It was warm outside, so there was no need for heat
(c) The bill was not paid
(d) The furnace was broken
6. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
7. What season is it as this story opens?
This section contains 4,582 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)