1. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
2. Which of the following characters is NOT a member of Tex's family?
3. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) No heat in the house
(b) Lost horses
(c) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(d) Lack of money
4. What activity does Tex enjoy doing before going to school?
(b) Riding his horse
(c) Riding his motorbike
(d) Playing basketball
5. What is the likely reason for the heat being turned off in the house?
(a) The bill was not paid
(b) It was warm outside, so there was no need for heat
(c) The furnace was broken
(d) Everyone was at school and has not turned it on yet
6. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
7. What season is it as this story opens?
This section contains 4,582 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)