Mid-Book Test (up to The Man From Buenos Aires, pp. 166-177, Elul, pp. 177-183)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where did the happy man from Kodny get his rubles to offer the professor?
2. Why does Tevye think that Yankl should be fired as sexton of the Burial Society?
3. What is the man from Lower Pereshchepena wearing?
4. After the conversation with the other two Jews, what does the man from Pereshchepena do?
5. Why does Tevye's wagon run into a tree on the way to Yehpuetz in Tevye Blows a Small Fortune?
Short Essay Questions...
This section contains 885 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)