|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Moshke has to pay to "keep his mouth shut?"
2. What is the name of the coachman who took Kivke to Germany?
3. How much money does Kivke request from Kaminka for a dowry?
(a) 200 rubles.
(b) 100 rubles.
(c) 1000 rubles.
(d) 400 rubles.
4. How much money does Danielschik request for his ticket to America?
(a) 100 rubles.
(b) 400 rubles.
(c) 150 rubles.
(d) 300 rubles.
5. What dishes of Golde's does Tevye call "heaven on earth?"
(a) Her kreplach.
(b) Her pudding and poppy cakes.
(c) Her borscht.
(d) Her knishes and baclava.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the contractor that arranges the bribe for the Heysen Merchant?
2. How was Chvedka educated?
3. How does the Priest treat Berko after the train stops?
4. Where are the Cossack in The Wedding That Came Without Its Band from?
5. What ailment is Moyshe-Nachman trying to get treatment for?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)