|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the hotels mentioned in Third Class?
(a) Hotel Frankfurt.
(b) Hotel Russia.
(c) Hotel Paris.
(d) Hotel New York.
2. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
(a) He gives her some money as a wedding gift.
(b) He listens to her, but refuses to forgive her.
(c) He refuses to speak to her and leaves the scene.
(d) He forgives her, but tells her she is unwelcome at home.
3. What year does Tevye record it as being at the end of Hodl?
4. How much money does Danielschik request for his ticket to America?
(a) 300 rubles.
(b) 100 rubles.
(c) 150 rubles.
(d) 400 rubles.
5. How much money does Kivke request when he has been cheated by his father-in-law?
(a) 400 rubles.
(b) 600 rubles.
(c) 100 rubles.
(d) 200 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Tevye get paid to drag logs from the forest to the train station every day?
2. What is the man from Lower Pereshchepena wearing?
3. How much money does Yayl have to pay when he loses the bet?
4. What is the name of the boy, who Etke reads the book Sanine with?
5. Where are the Cossack in The Wedding That Came Without Its Band from?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)