|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
(a) He listens to her, but refuses to forgive her.
(b) He gives her some money as a wedding gift.
(c) He refuses to speak to her and leaves the scene.
(d) He forgives her, but tells her she is unwelcome at home.
2. Why does Aharon's son get rid of his school hat?
(a) He lost his hat playing a game.
(b) He has left school.
(c) He doesn't want others to know he is a student.
(d) The hat no longer fits his head.
3. When Tevye meets the two women in the forest, which is not one of the things he offers to sell them?
(a) A head full of scrambled brains.
(b) A week's supply of heartache.
(c) Some fine hunger pains.
(d) Tears to feel a soup bowl.
4. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
5. How much did Tevye get paid to drag logs from the forest to the train station every day?
(a) Half a ruble a day.
(b) One ruble a day.
(c) One ruble a week.
(d) Three rubles a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what holiday does Hodl tell her father she is going away?
2. What does Berko do for a living?
3. How much the narrator pay for the dowry of the girl as fiduciary in Fated for Misfortune.
4. What does Dovid do for a living for Brodky?
5. How is the thief able to take the case from the Diamond Dealer?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)