|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much the narrator pay for the dowry of the girl as fiduciary in Fated for Misfortune.
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 100 rubles.
(c) 1000 rubles.
(d) 10000 rubles.
2. Which city reports a cholera epidemic in the newspaper in A Game of Sixty-Six?
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. Where is Moyshe-Nachman from?
4. Why does Aharon's son get rid of his school hat?
(a) He lost his hat playing a game.
(b) He has left school.
(c) The hat no longer fits his head.
(d) He doesn't want others to know he is a student.
5. How did the son die in the The Tenth Man?
(a) He was in a horse accident.
(b) He was hung for being a revoluntionary.
(c) He had been killed in a bar brawl.
(d) He died of consumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peppercorn studying for?
2. How does the Diamond dealer regard his ability to sell diamond?
3. Why is Tevye expelled from the village in Lekh-Lekho?
4. Which is not one of the items mentioned as wares of the salespeople in The Competitors?
5. When the Man from Buenos Aires first emigrated to Buenos Aires what job does he take in the countryside?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)