|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times in total does Itsik have to go before the draft board?
2. How much the narrator pay for the dowry of the girl as fiduciary in Fated for Misfortune.
(a) 100 rubles.
(b) 10000 rubles.
(c) 1000 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
3. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
4. What was Kivke sentenced to run the gauntlet?
(a) For trying to escape the draft.
(b) For failing to pay his head tax.
(c) For stealing vodka.
(d) For arguing religion.
5. Where is the Russian priest from in The Miracle of Hoshana Rabbah?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Danielschik request so he can buy the beer hall and billiard parlor?
2. What was the name of Itsik's deceased brother.
3. Why is Chava in the priest's custody?
4. What does the priest want to do when he is trapped on the runaway locomotive with Berko?
5. What does Yoyl Tashker do for a living?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)