|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moshke claim to be when his store burns down?
(a) At his nieces's engagement party.
(b) At home taking a nap.
(c) On business in Odessa.
(d) At his nephew's bar mitzvah.
2. Why does Tevye think that Podhotzur has summoned him to his house after his marriage to Beilke?
(a) He thinks Podhotzur will offer him a job.
(b) He thinks Podhotzur wants to give him a gift.
(c) He thinks Podhotzur wants to send him abroad.
(d) He thinks Podhotzur will ask him to move in.
3. How many times does Tevye count his money before he gives it to Mendl?
(a) Three times.
(c) Seven Times.
4. What does Yoyl Tashker do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a moneylender and a landlord.
(c) He is a government official.
(d) He owns a store.
5. Why does Aharon's business fall apart?
(a) His wife moves to Poland with the son and leaves him shorthanded.
(b) He suffers anxiety about his son and is unable to work.
(c) He is robbed.
(d) He has spent all his money on bribes for his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
2. Before her adoption, how is the girl Rayzl related to her adopted father?
3. What two things create an appetite, according to the narrator in Third Class?
4. How does Aharon's wife react when her son leaves school?
5. How much money does Menachem Mendl want Tevye to invest in the stocks in Chapter 2?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)