|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Man from Buenos Aires hope to find in his hometown?
(a) A loyal dog.
(b) His missing brother.
(c) His childhood home.
(d) A wife.
2. How does Aharon's wife react when her son leaves school?
(a) She is indifferent and doesn't react either way.
(b) She is heartbroken and becomes sick.
(c) She supports him and agrees with him.
(d) She is furious and disowns him.
3. What does the long-haired messenger tell Hodl?
(a) He tells her Peppercorn has died.
(b) He tells her Peppercorn is in jail.
(c) He tells her Peppercorn has been injured.
(d) He tells her Peppercorn has left her for another woman.
4. Why does Aharon's business fall apart?
(a) His wife moves to Poland with the son and leaves him shorthanded.
(b) He is robbed.
(c) He suffers anxiety about his son and is unable to work.
(d) He has spent all his money on bribes for his son.
5. What is the name of the contractor that arranges the bribe for the Heysen Merchant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the thief able to take the case from the Diamond Dealer?
2. Where is the Russian priest from in The Miracle of Hoshana Rabbah?
3. How do most people prepare for the pogrom?
4. How much money does Danielschik request for his ticket to America?
5. How many days do Tevye and Golde mourn Chava when they realize she isn't coming home?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)