|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the secret police spy who informed on so many revolutionaries that is being discussed at Baranovich Station?
2. What is the name of the man who puts out the flames in The Tenth Man?
3. Where does Mendl hide Tevye's money so that no one would steal it from him on his journey?
(a) He sews it into his breast pocket.
(b) He hides it in his shoe.
(c) He ties it to his belt.
(d) He puts it in his hat.
4. What is the name of the cantor's daughter who committed suicide?
5. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Man from Buenos Aires run away from home at a young age?
2. What is the name of the person that Moshke has to pay to "keep his mouth shut?"
3. How many children does Moyshe-Nachman have?
4. What class does the narrator generally take when he goes by trains?
5. What is Peppercorn studying for?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)