|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What service does Peppercorn give to Tevye in exchange for a hot meal?
(a) He helps Tevye pack his wagon.
(b) He repairs Tevye's roof.
(c) He gives lessons to Tevye's daughters.
(d) He keeps Tevye's books.
2. What does the son score lowly on the second time he takes the exams in High School?
3. How much money does Yayl have to pay when he loses the bet?
(a) 100 rubles.
(b) 200 rubles.
(c) 50 rubles.
(d) 10 rubles.
4. Of the two salespeople described in Competitors, who has the lowest prices?
(a) The woman's prices are always lower.
(b) Both salespeople charge the exact same prices.
(c) The man's prices are generally lower.
(d) It changes from day to day whose prices are lower.
5. What is the name of Borodenko's village?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the man from Kodny offer the professor to see his son?
2. What language does Paysi learn as a youth in addition to his own?
3. How does Tevye find Mendl in Yehpuetz?
4. How is Tevye related to Menachem Mendl?
5. What part of the entrance exam does the son initially fail in High School.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)