|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Itsik's deceased brother.
2. What is the name of the contractor that arranges the bribe for the Heysen Merchant?
3. In the game of Sixty-six, what is trump?
4. Why does Tevye's wagon run into a tree on the way to Yehpuetz in Tevye Blows a Small Fortune?
(a) His horse smells something and darts after it.
(b) He falls asleep driving.
(c) A rodent crosses the road and frightens his horse.
(d) The axel breaks.
5. How did Etke die?
(a) She was trampled in a riot.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She was poisoned by a neighbor.
(d) She died of consumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hodl go at the end of the chapter Hodl?
2. How was Chvedka educated?
3. Why does Aharon's business fall apart?
4. Of the two salespeople described in Competitors, who has the lowest prices?
5. Where did the happy man from Kodny get his rubles to offer the professor?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)