|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cantor's daughter who committed suicide?
2. What do Tevye and Layzar drink during their meeting in Today's Children?
(a) Only water.
3. Where did the train accident happen in The MIracle of Hoshana Rabbah?
4. Why does Berko think the train stopped?
(a) He was fated to live another year.
(b) He assumes it was just a coincidence.
(c) He thinks it was purely due to his own genius.
(d) He thinks the power of the Priest's faith stopped it.
5. Where does Aharon's son move so he can attend school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city reports a cholera epidemic in the newspaper in A Game of Sixty-Six?
2. What is the name of the town where the Man from Buenos Aires gets a job leading around a blind cantor?
3. What is the name of the town the two women are trying to get to?
4. How was Paysi's birth father related to his adopted father?
5. How does the Priest treat Berko after the train stops?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)