|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Man from Buenos Aires first emigrated to Buenos Aires what job does he take in the countryside?
(a) Collecting soil samples.
(b) Handling livestock.
(c) Delivering the mail.
(d) Repairing railroad tracks.
2. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
3. What is the name of the happy man from Kodny?
4. What is Itsik short for?
(c) It is not an abhreviation of any name.
5. What do Tevye and Layzar drink during their meeting in Today's Children?
(a) Only water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Golde prepare for Ahronchik and his friend on their visit over the holiday to Tevye's house?
2. How much money does Yayl have to pay when he loses the bet?
3. What relief fund does Yoyl have to contribute to when he loses a bet?
4. Before her adoption, how is the girl Rayzl related to her adopted father?
5. What does the Man from Buenos Aires show the narrator to prove his wealth?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)