|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
2. Where are the Cossack in The Wedding That Came Without Its Band from?
3. What do Tevye's Christian neighbors call him?
4. What is the name of the contractor that arranges the bribe for the Heysen Merchant?
5. What happens to Tevye when he stops to pray in the evening after hauling logs all day?
(a) It begins to rain on him.
(b) He hears a woman crying.
(c) His horse decides to run off.
(d) He finds a ruble on the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Jews are admitted into the high school in High School?
2. How many times in total does Itsik have to go before the draft board?
3. Who panics the most about the upcoming pogrom in The Wedding That Came Without Its Band?
4. How many rubles does Tevye come home with, after saving the two women from the forest?
5. What does Yoyl Tashker do for a living?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)