|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Itsik short for?
(c) It is not an abhreviation of any name.
2. How many times in total does Itsik have to go before the draft board?
3. Where doe Beilke and Podhotzur go on their honeymoon?
4. What is the name of the town the two women are trying to get to?
5. Who panics the most about the upcoming pogrom in The Wedding That Came Without Its Band?
(a) The middle class.
(b) Everyone panics equally.
(c) The rich.
(d) The poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the train eventually stop?
2. How does Beilke react when Tevye tells her that he is leaving for Palestine?
3. Where does Tevye find his horse after he has eaten dinner at the rich man's dacha?
4. How much did Tevye get paid to drag logs from the forest to the train station every day?
5. Who is Gorky?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)