|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the entrance exam does the son initially fail in High School.
2. What was the name of Rayzl's birth mother?
3. Where does Mendl hide Tevye's money so that no one would steal it from him on his journey?
(a) He ties it to his belt.
(b) He sews it into his breast pocket.
(c) He puts it in his hat.
(d) He hides it in his shoe.
4. Who does Tevye sell his house to?
(a) Ivan Paparilo.
(b) He is unable to sell his house.
(c) Mendel Beilis.
(d) Chava and Chevdka.
5. How many partners does the Man from Buenos Aires have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chvedka's profession?
2. What type of coat does the narrator wear in High School?
3. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
4. Where does Tevye find his horse after he has eaten dinner at the rich man's dacha?
5. What is Kompanyevitch's profession?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)