Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baranovich Station, pp. 152-163, Eighteen from Pereshchepena, pp. 163-166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Itzikl Borodenko's daughter in The Happiest Man in All Kodny?
(a) She has frequent dizzy spells.
(b) She has a severe chest cough.
(c) She has poisoned herself after being jilted.
(d) She is losing vision in her right eye.
2. How much money does Menachem Mendl want Tevye to invest in the stocks in Chapter 2?
(a) 50 rubles.
(b) 600 rubles.
(c) 300 rubles.
(d) 100 rubles.
3. On what holiday does Hodl tell her father she is going away?
(a) Rosh Hoshanah.
(b) High Holy Days.
(c) Hoshana Rabbah.
4. How many times does Tevye count his money before he gives it to Mendl?
(a) Seven Times.
(b) Three times.
5. What is Chvedka's profession?
(a) He is a delivery boy.
(b) He is a soldier.
(c) He is a farmer.
(d) He is a scribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the items mentioned as wares of the salespeople in The Competitors?
2. Why is there a sudden influx in the population of Boiberik in Shprintze?
3. Why is Tevye expelled from the village in Lekh-Lekho?
4. What is the man from Lower Pereshchepena wearing?
5. What causes the saleswoman to sit down on her basket and cry into her shawl?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)