|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Itsik short for?
(d) It is not an abhreviation of any name.
2. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
3. How was Chvedka educated?
(a) He attending a University in Odessa.
(b) He had private tutors growing up.
(c) He was educated abroad in Germany.
(d) He is self-taught.
4. How many partners does the Man from Buenos Aires have?
5. Why should Itsik have an automatic exemption from the draft?
(a) He is missing an eye.
(b) He is a university student.
(c) He is an only son since the demise of his brother.
(d) He has poor health.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days do Tevye and Golde mourn Chava when they realize she isn't coming home?
2. How was Paysi's birth father related to his adopted father?
3. How many times in total does Itsik have to go before the draft board?
4. Who is Gorky?
5. Before her adoption, how is the girl Rayzl related to her adopted father?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)