|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Golde prepare for Ahronchik and his friend on their visit over the holiday to Tevye's house?
(a) She refuses to make anything because it is the holiday.
2. In The Automatic Exemption where does the tall bearded Jew currently reside?
3. How many days do Tevye and Golde mourn Chava when they realize she isn't coming home?
4. What is Itsik short for?
(a) It is not an abhreviation of any name.
5. What language does Paysi learn as a youth in addition to his own?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Golde suggest that Tevye do in order to get the Priest to allow him to see Chava?
2. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
3. How many partners does the Man from Buenos Aires have?
4. Why is Chava in the priest's custody?
5. Why does the Man from Buenos Aires run away from home at a young age?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)