|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Man from Buenos Aires hope to find in his hometown?
(a) His childhood home.
(b) His missing brother.
(c) A loyal dog.
(d) A wife.
2. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
3. What does the Man from Buenos Aires show the narrator to prove his wealth?
(a) His gold pocketwatch.
(b) His thick billfold.
(c) His diamond ring.
(d) His ebony cane.
4. What is the name of the cantor's daughter who committed suicide?
5. What was the name of Itsik's deceased brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Chvedka educated?
2. What is the name of the boy, who Etke reads the book Sanine with?
3. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
4. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
5. What does Golde prepare for Ahronchik and his friend on their visit over the holiday to Tevye's house?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)