|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Itsik's mother call him for good luck?
2. What does Golde prepare for Ahronchik and his friend on their visit over the holiday to Tevye's house?
(c) She refuses to make anything because it is the holiday.
3. What is the name of The Man from Buenos Aires's hometown?
4. What does Shprintze ultimately do after she is heartbroken by Ahronchik?
(a) She commits suicide.
(b) She decides to remain at home forever, helping her parents.
(c) She marries another man, whom she does not love.
(d) She falls in love with another man.
5. What is Itsik short for?
(c) It is not an abhreviation of any name.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Automatic Exemption where does the tall bearded Jew currently reside?
2. What is the name of the boy, who Etke reads the book Sanine with?
3. What does the narrator and the Man from Buenos Aires drink for lunch?
4. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
5. What does the Man from Buenos Aires show the narrator to prove his wealth?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)