|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the man in It Doesn't Pay to Be Good adopt two children?
(a) Because he is childless.
(b) Because he had an omen that he should adopt them.
(c) Because there was a tax break for adopting them.
(d) Because he thought they resembled him.
2. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
3. What was the name of Rayzl's birth mother?
4. How many times in total does Itsik have to go before the draft board?
5. In The Automatic Exemption where does the tall bearded Jew currently reside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
2. Why is there a sudden influx in the population of Boiberik in Shprintze?
3. How did Etke die?
4. What language does Paysi learn as a youth in addition to his own?
5. Why is Chava in the priest's custody?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)