|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Paysi learn as a youth in addition to his own?
2. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
3. What was the name of Itsik's deceased brother.
4. How did Etke die?
(a) She died of consumption.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She was poisoned by a neighbor.
(d) She was trampled in a riot.
5. What is the name of the town where the Man from Buenos Aires gets a job leading around a blind cantor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chvedka's profession?
2. What is the name of the cantor's daughter who committed suicide?
3. Before her adoption, how is the girl Rayzl related to her adopted father?
4. What does Shprintze ultimately do after she is heartbroken by Ahronchik?
5. How was Chvedka educated?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)