|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many partners does the Man from Buenos Aires have?
2. What language does Paysi learn as a youth in addition to his own?
3. What does the Man from Buenos Aires show the narrator to prove his wealth?
(a) His diamond ring.
(b) His thick billfold.
(c) His gold pocketwatch.
(d) His ebony cane.
4. What is the name of the boy, who Etke reads the book Sanine with?
(c) His name is not given.
5. Before her adoption, how is the girl Rayzl related to her adopted father?
(a) She was his niece through marriage.
(b) She was not related to him.
(c) She was his cousin.
(d) She was his second cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a sudden influx in the population of Boiberik in Shprintze?
2. What is the name of The Man from Buenos Aires's hometown?
3. What is the name of the cantor's daughter who committed suicide?
4. What was the name of Itsik's deceased brother.
5. How many times in total does Itsik have to go before the draft board?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)