|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
2. How was Chvedka educated?
(a) He was educated abroad in Germany.
(b) He is self-taught.
(c) He had private tutors growing up.
(d) He attending a University in Odessa.
3. In The Automatic Exemption, what place is the tall bearded Jew originally from?
4. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
5. What is the name of the boy, who Etke reads the book Sanine with?
(c) His name is not given.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Itsik short for?
2. Why does the Man from Buenos Aires run away from home at a young age?
3. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
4. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
5. Who is Gorky?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)