|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cantor's daughter who committed suicide?
2. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
3. What is the name of the boy, who Etke reads the book Sanine with?
(d) His name is not given.
4. In The Automatic Exemption where does the tall bearded Jew currently reside?
5. How many times in total does Itsik have to go before the draft board?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the Man from Buenos Aires gets a job leading around a blind cantor?
2. What does Golde prepare for Ahronchik and his friend on their visit over the holiday to Tevye's house?
3. How was Chvedka educated?
4. What is Itsik short for?
5. What does The Man from Buenos Aires hope to find in his hometown?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)