One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Automatic Exemption, pp. 229-238, It Doesn't Pay to Be Good, pp. 238-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should Itsik have an automatic exemption from the draft?
(a) He has poor health.
(b) He is missing an eye.
(c) He is a university student.
(d) He is an only son since the demise of his brother.
2. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
(a) He listens to her, but refuses to forgive her.
(b) He gives her some money as a wedding gift.
(c) He forgives her, but tells her she is unwelcome at home.
(d) He refuses to speak to her and leaves the scene.
3. What is the name of the town where the Man from Buenos Aires gets a job leading around a blind cantor?
4. Before her adoption, how is the girl Rayzl related to her adopted father?
(a) She was not related to him.
(b) She was his cousin.
(c) She was his niece through marriage.
(d) She was his second cousin.
5. How many times in total does Itsik have to go before the draft board?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Itsik short for?
2. How many partners does the Man from Buenos Aires have?
3. What is the name of the cantor's daughter who committed suicide?
4. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
5. Why did the man in It Doesn't Pay to Be Good adopt two children?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)