|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera want a career as?
(a) A lecturer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A nurse.
(d) An activist.
2. What did Vera find her students were interested in?
(a) The League of Nations.
(c) The Olympics.
(d) Sinn Fein.
3. Who was Winifred?
(a) Vera's roommate.
(b) A nurse Vera worked with.
(c) The leader of the Oxford suffrage group.
(d) The secretary of the Debating Society.
4. What was the name of the town Vera was sent to for her next nursing assignment?
5. Where did Vera meet with Oswaldo Giacoma?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looked down on the V.A.D.s at the civilian hospital in Chapter 9?
2. How long did Vera spend submitting her first novel to publishers?
3. What kind of housing did Vera have with her new nursing assignment in Chapter 8?
4. Where did Vera give a lecture in Chapter 11?
5. In what month did Vera leave Millbank?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)