|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic did Vera become an accomplished lecturer?
(a) The British health care system.
(b) The League of Nations.
(c) Equality for men and women.
(d) Women's suffrage.
2. In what month did Vera leave Millbank?
3. What is a charlady?
(a) A personal assistant.
(b) A landlady.
(c) A housekeeper.
(d) A chaperone.
4. What was the name of the feminist campaign group that Vera was a member of?
(a) Women's Social and Political Union.
(b) Women for England.
(c) The Six Point Group.
(d) The London Suffragettes.
5. What was the name of the civilian hospital Vera was assigned to in Chapter 9?
(a) St. Augustus Hospital.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Jude's.
(d) St. Paul's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera earn her income from?
2. What did Vera find her students were interested in?
3. Where did Vera take her mother after returning to England in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 7, who died in April?
5. What kind of housing did Vera have with her new nursing assignment in Chapter 8?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)