1. What did Vera's maternal grandfather do for a living?
He was a musician.
2. What is the name of Vera's brother?
3. What did Vera like to do as a child for amusement?
4. Where did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
5. Why did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
To be near good schools.
6. What was Vera reprimanded for doing in Chapter 1?
Talking to her brother's friends.
7. What is the name of the school Vera was sent to at age thirteen?
This section contains 3,957 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)