|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vera think Winifred viewed her?
(a) As someone to brainstorm with.
(b) As someone to manipulate.
(c) As someone to share secrets with.
(d) As someone to make fun of.
2. How did Vera act at work after Roland's death?
3. When was Vera's nursing contract with the 1st London General set to expire?
4. What did Vera experience for the first time while she was in London in Chapter 8?
(b) A meeting with a publisher.
(c) A bombing raid.
(d) A wartime rally.
5. Where was Roland to be sent in Chapter 2?
(c) North Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her brother's death, what did Vera lose interest in?
2. Where did Vera take a teaching job?
3. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
4. What did Vera earn her income from?
5. Who did Vera get to meet as a result of her writing?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)