|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which month did Vera begin her work training after finishing at Oxford?
(a) In November.
(b) In June.
(c) In September.
(d) In August.
2. What did Vera feel she had to lecture about?
3. Where did Vera and Winifred decide to travel together?
(a) Central Europe.
(c) Wales and Ireland.
4. In Chapter 2, what did Vera spend her time writing?
(b) Letters to penpals around the world.
(c) Newspaper articles.
(d) Letters to politicians.
5. What did Vera find out when she reapplied for foreign service in Chapter 9?
(a) That the rules had changed.
(b) That she would be shipped out immediately.
(c) That she was banned.
(d) That she had to take another nursing course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
2. What was the name of the feminist campaign group that Vera was a member of?
3. What was Vera reprimanded for doing in Chapter 1?
4. Where did Vera and 'G' work temporarily after getting married?
5. Whom did Vera become closer to after Roland died?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)