|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Roland say he would have leave in Chapter 5?
2. What did Edward need his father's permission to do?
(a) Register to vote.
(b) Enter an artistic competition.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Go to University.
3. Why did Vera and Betty grow apart in Chapter 7?
(a) Vera spent a lot of time alone reading.
(b) Betty became part of the tennis set.
(c) Betty and Vera were too busy to see each other.
(d) Betty and Vera fought over a man.
4. What did Vera find her students were interested in?
(b) Sinn Fein.
(c) The Olympics.
(d) The League of Nations.
5. Where was Queen Alexandra's Hospital located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Vera visit in hospitals in Chapter 9?
2. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
3. In Chapter 2, where did Edward and his friends intend to go after their school term ended?
4. Where were Betty and Vera assigned to duty in Chapter 7?
5. Who mainly was treated at the hospital Vera began working at in Chapter 7?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)