|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the civilian hospital Vera was assigned to in Chapter 9?
(a) St. Jude's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Augustus Hospital.
(d) St. Paul's.
2. What did Vera have published in Chapter 10?
(a) A play.
(b) A short story.
(c) A collection of photographs.
(d) A travel diary.
3. What did Sir Percy Harris want to hire Vera as?
(a) His advisor.
(b) His speech writer.
(c) His office manager.
(d) His secretary.
4. What kind of housing did Vera have with her new nursing assignment in Chapter 8?
(a) An inn.
(b) A flat.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A hut.
5. In Chapter 7, where was there talk that the hospital staff may be sent from Vera's original foreign post?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 9, where were the nurses in Etaples said to have been sleeping?
3. Why did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
4. What was the title of Vera's published novel?
5. What did Vera spend a lot of time thinking about after the Armistice?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)