|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Vera reprimanded for doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Talking to her brother's friends.
(b) Taking part in a political protest.
(c) Skipping school.
(d) Dressing in boys' clothes.
2. Where did Vera spend a lot of time after the Armistice?
3. Why did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
(a) To be near her grandparents.
(b) Because her father's job was transferred.
(c) Because they couldn't afford to live in the city anymore.
(d) To be near good schools.
4. Who did Vera live with after finishing school?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Roland's parents.
5. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
(d) Vera's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, in which month did Vera and her flatmate leave for a European trip?
2. In Chapter 8, where did Edward indicate he may be sent to fight?
3. Where did Vera give a lecture in Chapter 11?
4. Who did Vera visit in hospitals in Chapter 9?
5. What did Vera find her students were interested in?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)