|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera pass the examination for in Chapter 3?
(a) First aid.
(b) Driving an automobile.
(c) Veterinary care.
(d) Child care.
2. What did Vera decide to never mention at school?
(a) The war.
(b) Her brother's death.
(c) Her wealth.
(d) Her writing aspirations.
3. Who did Mina have an affair with in Chapter 4?
(a) An artist.
(b) A poet.
(c) A professor.
(d) A musician.
4. Why was Roland at first refused by the military?
(a) He had pneumonia.
(b) He was underage.
(c) He had poor eyesight.
(d) He was deaf in one ear.
5. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were Vera and Betty in the hospital due to their illness?
2. Which ward was Vera assigned to in Chapter 8?
3. What Oxford exam did Vera sit and pass in Chapter 3?
4. What happened to Vera one day while working in the ward?
5. What did Vera experience for the first time while she was in London in Chapter 8?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)