|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worried Vera during her voyage to her foreign post?
(b) Home sickness.
2. What did Roland send to Vera after being sent to the front?
(a) An amethyst brooch.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) Ruby earrings.
3. Legislation was being passed in England for what purpose around 1919?
(a) For better equality between men and women.
(b) To make conscription illegal.
(c) To reform the British school system.
(d) To ban alcohol consumption.
4. In Chapter 8, where did Edward indicate he may be sent to fight?
5. Who did Vera spend a lot of her time with after the Armistice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vera live while working at the 1st London General Hospital?
2. Who helped Vera publish her work?
3. What was the name of the hospital where Vera worked at her foreign post?
4. When did Vera sit for her university examination?
5. In Chapter 7, where was there talk that the hospital staff may be sent from Vera's original foreign post?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)