|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mina have an affair with in Chapter 4?
(a) An artist.
(b) A musician.
(c) A professor.
(d) A poet.
2. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
3. What kind of rules still existed at Vera's school?
(a) Rules about the fraternization of males and females.
(b) Rules about students holding down jobs.
(c) Rules about women playing sports.
(d) Rules about which classes women could take.
4. What did Edward tell his family about when he returned from camp?
(a) A concert he went to.
(b) Flooding in the north.
(c) Witnessing a hotel fire.
(d) Seeing trains full of troops.
5. Whom did Vera become closer to after Roland died?
(b) The Head Nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Vera make her debut in London?
2. When did Vera sit for her university examination?
3. Where was Roland's family estate?
4. What did the locals ridicule Vera for in Chapter 2?
5. How did Vera travel back to England in Chapter 7?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)