|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the civilian hospital Vera was assigned to in Chapter 9?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Augustus Hospital.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Jude's.
2. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
(a) Her wedding.
(b) Edward being lost at sea.
(c) Roland dying in France.
(d) London being bombed.
3. In Chapter 10, in which month did Vera and her flatmate leave for a European trip?
4. Where did Vera receive an appointment to work at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The Royal London Hospital.
(b) King's College Hospital.
(c) Westminster Hospital.
(d) The 1st London General Hospital.
5. In which month did Vera depart for England in Chapter 8?
(a) In April.
(b) In June.
(c) In January.
(d) In September.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Vera think Winifred viewed her?
2. How long was the journey from Buxton to London by train?
3. What group did Vera become involved in at Oxford in Chapter 3?
4. What did Vera experience for the first time while she was in London in Chapter 8?
5. In which month did Vera begin her work training after finishing at Oxford?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)