|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which exam did Vera pass in Chapter 10?
(b) English Literature.
(c) Modern Art.
(d) Practical Nursing.
2. How long were Vera and Betty in the hospital due to their illness?
(a) One month.
(b) Two months.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
3. How did Vera feel about her provincial life?
(a) That it was ideal.
(b) That it was boring.
(c) That is was lonely.
(d) That it was difficult.
4. Which ward was Vera assigned to in Chapter 8?
(a) The British ward.
(b) The German prisoner ward.
(c) The pediatric ward.
(d) The civilian ward.
5. What did Vera find out when she reapplied for foreign service in Chapter 9?
(a) That she would be shipped out immediately.
(b) That she was banned.
(c) That the rules had changed.
(d) That she had to take another nursing course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Vera become closer to after Roland died?
2. Who did Vera spend a lot of her time with after the Armistice?
3. What is the name of the boarding school friend Vera kept in touch with for many years?
4. What did Vera and Roland discuss after having dinner with her parents?
5. What was the name of the civilian hospital Vera was assigned to in Chapter 9?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)