|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Vera get to meet as a result of her writing?
(a) The head of Oxford.
(b) The commander of the British army.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Prime Minister.
2. Compared to Malta, why did Vera like her new work post in Chapter 8?
(a) She had more privacy.
(b) She had more free time.
(c) She had less free time.
(d) She was in a populated area.
3. After Malta, where did Vera ask to be sent for her next nursing assignment?
4. What was the name of the town Vera was sent to for her next nursing assignment?
5. Who did Vera visit in hospitals in Chapter 9?
(a) Patients who had been transferred from Malta.
(b) Former classmates.
(c) People who were with her brother when he died.
(d) Fellow voluntary aid detachment nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. During her vacation from Oxford, what kind of work did Vera do?
2. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
3. What did Vera begin to do after she finished school?
4. What did Vera do after Roland left for France?
5. Who did Mina have an affair with in Chapter 4?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)