|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera decide to never mention at school?
(a) The war.
(b) Her wealth.
(c) Her brother's death.
(d) Her writing aspirations.
2. Who helped Vera publish her work?
(a) Sir John Marriott.
(b) Vera's father.
(c) Roland's mother.
(d) Rose Macauley.
3. Where did Vera spend a lot of time after the Armistice?
4. What did Vera volunteer for in Chapter 6?
(a) For tutoring students hoping to go to Oxford.
(b) For work at a newspaper.
(c) For the Women's Royal Naval Service.
(d) For the foreign service.
5. Who did Vera have problems with in Chapter 4?
(a) Her father.
(b) A doctor at the hospital.
(c) One of her patients.
(d) The Head of Nursing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera's school allow for the first time after the war?
2. Who did Mina have an affair with in Chapter 4?
3. Who did Vera visit in hospitals in Chapter 9?
4. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
5. Who visited Vera near the end of the term in Chapter 4?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)