|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which university did Vera's father agree to send her to?
(c) St. Andrews.
2. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(d) German measles.
3. While on leave from work in Chapter 5, where did Vera travel to?
4. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
(b) Vera's cousin.
5. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
(a) Vera told Roland she was going to America.
(b) Roland and Vera had their first argument.
(c) Roland became ill.
(d) Roland and Vera got engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of housing did Vera have with her new nursing assignment in Chapter 8?
2. What did Edward hint that Vera and Roland should do in Chapter 4?
3. Where did Vera receive an appointment to work at the end of Chapter 4?
4. After Malta, where did Vera ask to be sent for her next nursing assignment?
5. What field did Roland's mother work in?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)