|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the civilian hospital Vera was assigned to in Chapter 9?
(a) St. Mary's.
(b) St. Jude's.
(c) St. Augustus Hospital.
(d) St. Paul's.
2. What did Roland's mother think of Vera?
(a) That she was spoiled.
(b) That she was timid.
(c) That she was charming.
(d) That she was clever.
3. Where were Betty and Vera assigned to duty in Chapter 7?
(a) East Africa.
4. Who helped Vera publish her work?
(a) Sir John Marriott.
(b) Roland's mother.
(c) Vera's father.
(d) Rose Macauley.
5. In Chapter 5, who moved into quarters next to the hospital with Vera and Betty?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vera live while working at the 1st London General Hospital?
2. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
3. What happened to Vera one day while working in the ward?
4. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
5. Who mainly was treated at the hospital Vera began working at in Chapter 7?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)