|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her brother's death, what did Vera lose interest in?
(d) The war.
2. Where did Vera receive an appointment to work at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Westminster Hospital.
(b) The Royal London Hospital.
(c) The 1st London General Hospital.
(d) King's College Hospital.
3. What illness did Vera contract shortly after arriving at her foreign post?
(b) Food poisoning.
(d) Scarlet fever.
4. How far was the location of Vera's training from Buxton?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
5. After Malta, where did Vera ask to be sent for her next nursing assignment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
2. What was evident from the way Vera worked after Roland died?
3. Where did Vera live while working at the civilian hospital in Chapter 9?
4. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
5. While on leave from work in Chapter 5, where did Vera travel to?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)