|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town Vera was sent to for her next nursing assignment?
2. Why did the length of Vera's letters to Roland decrease?
(a) She had to ration her letter-writing paper.
(b) She didn't have time to write to Roland.
(c) She wasn't allowed to say what happened at the hospital.
(d) She ran out of things to say to Roland.
3. Which university did Vera's father agree to send her to?
(a) St. Andrews.
4. What ship did Vera and Betty take to their foreign post?
(a) The Discovery.
(b) The Royal Earnest.
(c) The Queen Mary.
(d) The Britannic.
5. After her brother's death, what did Vera lose interest in?
(a) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera find out when she went to Brighton to wait for Roland?
2. What is the name of Vera's brother?
3. What did Edward need his father's permission to do?
4. In Chapter 7, who died in April?
5. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)