|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boarding school friend Vera kept in touch with for many years?
2. When did Roland say he would have leave in Chapter 5?
3. What did Mrs. Heath Jones encourage her students to do?
(a) Go abroad to study.
(b) Write to politicians.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Participate in political protests.
4. What did Vera and Roland discuss after having dinner with her parents?
(b) Going on a trip together.
(c) Breaking up.
(d) Visiting some school friends.
5. What field did Roland's mother work in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vera's brother?
2. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
3. What did Edward hint that Vera and Roland should do in Chapter 4?
4. How long was the journey from Buxton to London by train?
5. What Oxford exam did Vera sit and pass in Chapter 3?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)