|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what did Vera spend her time writing?
(a) Newspaper articles.
(c) Letters to penpals around the world.
(d) Letters to politicians.
2. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
(b) Show jumping.
(d) Field hockey.
3. Who visited Vera near the end of the term in Chapter 4?
(a) Her mother.
4. What did Vera often do at the hospital?
(a) Stitched up wounds.
(b) Prepared dressing trays.
(c) Set bones.
(d) Counseled patients.
5. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
(a) A hospital in Cornwall.
(b) A hospital in Devonshire.
(c) A hospital in Wiltshire.
(d) A hospital in Dorset.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on leave from work in Chapter 5, where did Vera travel to?
2. What did Vera attend while in London to see Roland?
3. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
4. Why did Vera's father retire?
5. Where was Roland's family estate?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)