|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vera feel about her provincial life?
(a) That it was boring.
(b) That is was lonely.
(c) That it was ideal.
(d) That it was difficult.
2. What did Edward need his father's permission to do?
(a) Go to University.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Enter an artistic competition.
(d) Register to vote.
3. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
4. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
(a) A businessman.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Vera's grandmother.
5. Which college at the university does Vera decide to enter?
(a) Magdalen College.
(b) Somerville College.
(c) Trinity College.
(d) Exeter College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
2. Which of Vera's boarding school friends did she lose touch with after becoming a nurse?
3. In Chapter 2, where did Edward and his friends intend to go after their school term ended?
4. What happened to Vera one day while working in the ward?
5. What did Vera often do at the hospital?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)