|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Roland to be sent in Chapter 2?
(c) North Africa.
2. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
(d) Vera's cousin.
3. What did Vera pass the examination for in Chapter 3?
(a) Child care.
(b) Driving an automobile.
(c) Veterinary care.
(d) First aid.
4. How far were Vera's lodgings from the hospital?
(a) Half a mile.
(b) Three miles.
(c) Next door.
(d) One and a half miles.
5. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Vera's grandmother.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A businessman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Vera one day while working in the ward?
2. What did Vera like to do as a child for amusement?
3. Why did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
4. Where did Vera receive an appointment to work at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What was evident from the way Vera worked after Roland died?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)