|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Oxford exam did Vera sit and pass in Chapter 3?
(a) Modern history.
2. Where did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
3. What did Edward tell Vera in a letter in Chapter 6?
(a) That he was returning to England.
(b) That he had gotten engaged.
(c) That he was leaving the army.
(d) That he had been wounded.
4. Who visited Vera near the end of the term in Chapter 4?
(a) Her mother.
5. What is the name of Vera's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
2. What field did Roland's mother work in?
3. Why did the length of Vera's letters to Roland decrease?
4. Where was Roland's family estate?
5. What did Edward need his father's permission to do?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)