|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visited Vera near the end of the term in Chapter 4?
(a) Her mother.
2. How long were Vera and Betty in the hospital due to their illness?
(a) One month.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
3. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
(c) Vera's cousin.
4. Where did Vera live while working at the 1st London General Hospital?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a hostel.
(d) In a dormitory.
5. What did Edward tell his family about when he returned from camp?
(a) Seeing trains full of troops.
(b) Flooding in the north.
(c) A concert he went to.
(d) Witnessing a hotel fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera's maternal grandfather do for a living?
2. Whom did Vera become closer to after Roland died?
3. Which of Vera's boarding school friends did she lose touch with after becoming a nurse?
4. What did Vera often do at the hospital?
5. What did Edward need his father's permission to do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)