|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Heath Jones introduce Vera to while she was at school?
(a) The feminist movement.
(d) The civil rights movement.
2. Where did Edward do his officer's training?
3. How far were Vera's lodgings from the hospital?
(a) Next door.
(b) Half a mile.
(c) One and a half miles.
(d) Three miles.
4. Where did Vera's parents move to from Buxton?
5. What group did Vera become involved in at Oxford in Chapter 3?
(a) A journalism group.
(b) A suffrage organization.
(c) A humorist group.
(d) A pacifism organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Vera become closer to after Roland died?
2. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
3. In which month did Vera's night duty end?
4. What did Edward tell his father at the end of Chapter 2?
5. Where did Vera receive an appointment to work at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)