|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what did Vera spend her time writing?
(a) Letters to politicians.
(b) Letters to penpals around the world.
(d) Newspaper articles.
2. Who visited Vera near the end of the term in Chapter 4?
(a) Her mother.
3. In what year did Vera make her debut in London?
4. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(d) German measles.
5. What did Roland send to Vera after being sent to the front?
(a) A diamond ring.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) An amethyst brooch.
(d) Ruby earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
2. What did Edward hint that Vera and Roland should do in Chapter 4?
3. How did Vera act at work after Roland's death?
4. What did Vera like to do as a child for amusement?
5. What is the name of the school Vera was sent to at age thirteen?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)