|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edward tell his father at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That he would go to Harvard.
(b) The he failed his university entrance exams.
(c) That he would not attend University unless Vera did
(d) That he was going to fight in Europe.
2. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(c) German measles.
3. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
4. Where did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
5. How many women did Vera share a room with at the hostel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Vera act at work after Roland's death?
2. Why did the length of Vera's letters to Roland decrease?
3. What did Edward tell his family about when he returned from camp?
4. When was Vera's nursing contract with the 1st London General set to expire?
5. Why did Vera go back to Buxton in Chapter 3?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)