|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was evident from the way Vera worked after Roland died?
(a) That she wanted to save others from Roland's fate.
(b) That she didn't believe Roland was dead.
(c) That she felt like she was among family at the hospital.
(d) That she no longer liked working at the hospital.
2. What did Mrs. Heath Jones encourage her students to do?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Participate in political protests.
(c) Write to politicians.
(d) Go abroad to study.
3. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
(a) At the library.
(b) At a gallery.
(c) At the chapel.
(d) At her aunt's home.
4. What field did Roland's mother work in?
5. What did Vera attend at her brother's school in Chapter 2?
(a) Exam day.
(b) Open House day.
(c) Sports day.
(d) Speech day.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on leave from work in Chapter 5, where did Vera travel to?
2. Who did Mina have an affair with in Chapter 4?
3. What did Vera often do at the hospital?
4. In Chapter 5, who moved into quarters next to the hospital with Vera and Betty?
5. Where did Vera live while working at the 1st London General Hospital?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)