|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which month did Vera's night duty end?
2. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(d) German measles.
3. Why did Vera go back to Buxton in Chapter 3?
(a) For Christmas.
(b) For Easter.
(c) For a funeral.
(d) For her birthday.
4. When was Vera's nursing contract with the 1st London General set to expire?
5. What group did Vera become involved in at Oxford in Chapter 3?
(a) A suffrage organization.
(b) A humorist group.
(c) A journalism group.
(d) A pacifism organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Vera sit for her university examination?
2. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
3. How did Vera act at work after Roland's death?
4. What is the name of the boarding school friend Vera kept in touch with for many years?
5. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)