|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edward tell his family about when he returned from camp?
(a) Seeing trains full of troops.
(b) Flooding in the north.
(c) A concert he went to.
(d) Witnessing a hotel fire.
2. What is the name of the school Vera was sent to at age thirteen?
(a) St. Agatha's.
(b) St. Monica's.
(c) St. Margaret's.
(d) St. Anne's.
3. Who did Vera have problems with in Chapter 4?
(a) One of her patients.
(b) Her father.
(c) The Head of Nursing.
(d) A doctor at the hospital.
4. What did Vera attend at her brother's school in Chapter 2?
(a) Exam day.
(b) Open House day.
(c) Sports day.
(d) Speech day.
5. Which of Vera's boarding school friends did she lose touch with after becoming a nurse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Edward say there was a chance his regiment would be sent in Chapter 4?
2. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
3. What happened to Vera one day while working in the ward?
4. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 5, who moved into quarters next to the hospital with Vera and Betty?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)