|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did Vera become involved in at Oxford in Chapter 3?
(a) A humorist group.
(b) A suffrage organization.
(c) A journalism group.
(d) A pacifism organization.
2. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
(a) Vera told Roland she was going to America.
(b) Roland and Vera got engaged.
(c) Roland and Vera had their first argument.
(d) Roland became ill.
3. Where was Roland to be sent in Chapter 2?
(b) North Africa.
4. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
(a) Field hockey.
(d) Show jumping.
5. When did Roland say he would have leave in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who moved into quarters next to the hospital with Vera and Betty?
2. What is the name of the boarding school friend Vera kept in touch with for many years?
3. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
4. What did Vera often do at the hospital?
5. While on leave from work in Chapter 5, where did Vera travel to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)