|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Oxford exam did Vera sit and pass in Chapter 3?
(b) Modern history.
2. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
(a) At a gallery.
(b) At her aunt's home.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the chapel.
3. What field did Roland's mother work in?
4. Where was Edward's regiment sent in Chapter 4?
5. How long was the journey from Buxton to London by train?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Heath Jones encourage her students to do?
2. Where did Edward do his officer's training? Sandgate.
3. Why did Vera go back to Buxton in Chapter 3?
4. What did Vera pass the examination for in Chapter 3?
5. What did Vera begin to do after she finished school?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)