|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera often do at the hospital?
(a) Set bones.
(b) Stitched up wounds.
(c) Prepared dressing trays.
(d) Counseled patients.
2. What is the name of the boarding school friend Vera kept in touch with for many years?
3. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
(a) A hospital in Devonshire.
(b) A hospital in Wiltshire.
(c) A hospital in Cornwall.
(d) A hospital in Dorset.
4. When did Roland say he would have leave in Chapter 5?
5. While on leave from work in Chapter 5, where did Vera travel to?
Short Answer Questions
1. During her vacation from Oxford, what kind of work did Vera do?
2. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
3. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
4. Where did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
5. How long was the journey from Buxton to London by train?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)