|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
(c) Show jumping.
(d) Field hockey.
2. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of the school Vera was sent to at age thirteen?
(a) St. Anne's.
(b) St. Margaret's.
(c) St. Agatha's.
(d) St. Monica's.
4. In what year did Vera make her debut in London?
5. Where did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera's maternal grandfather do for a living?
2. What group did Vera become involved in at Oxford in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of the boarding school friend Vera kept in touch with for many years?
4. What is the name of Vera's brother?
5. When did Vera sit for her university examination?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)