|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Vera's grandmother.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A businessman.
2. Who visited Vera near the end of the term in Chapter 4?
(b) Her mother.
3. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
4. How far was the location of Vera's training from Buxton?
(a) One hour.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Ten minutes.
5. In Chapter 2, what did Vera spend her time writing?
(b) Letters to penpals around the world.
(c) Letters to politicians.
(d) Newspaper articles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Edward tell his family about when he returned from camp?
2. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
3. Which university did Vera's father agree to send her to?
4. What did Mrs. Heath Jones encourage her students to do?
5. What did Vera and Roland discuss after having dinner with her parents?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)