|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Edward's regiment sent in Chapter 4?
2. How did Vera feel about her provincial life?
(a) That it was difficult.
(b) That is was lonely.
(c) That it was boring.
(d) That it was ideal.
3. What group did Vera become involved in at Oxford in Chapter 3?
(a) A humorist group.
(b) A suffrage organization.
(c) A journalism group.
(d) A pacifism organization.
4. When did Roland say he would have leave in Chapter 5?
5. Where did Edward do his officer's training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
2. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
3. Who did Vera have problems with in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 5, who moved into quarters next to the hospital with Vera and Betty?
5. What did Vera find out when she went to Brighton to wait for Roland?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)