|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Edward say there was a chance his regiment would be sent in Chapter 4?
(a) To Northern Italy.
(b) To Berlin.
(c) To a Greek island.
(d) The Persian Gulf.
2. How far was the location of Vera's training from Buxton?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) One hour.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Two hours.
3. Where was Queen Alexandra's Hospital located?
4. While on leave from work in Chapter 5, where did Vera travel to?
5. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
(a) At the chapel.
(b) At her aunt's home.
(c) At a gallery.
(d) At the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera and Roland discuss after having dinner with her parents?
2. After her brother's death, what did Vera publish?
3. On what topic did Vera become an accomplished lecturer?
4. What was evident from the way Vera worked after Roland died?
5. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)