|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edward tell his father at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That he would not attend University unless Vera did
(b) That he was going to fight in Europe.
(c) That he would go to Harvard.
(d) The he failed his university entrance exams.
2. When did Roland say he would have leave in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 2, what did Vera spend her time writing?
(a) Letters to politicians.
(c) Newspaper articles.
(d) Letters to penpals around the world.
4. After Malta, where did Vera ask to be sent for her next nursing assignment?
5. How far were Vera's lodgings from the hospital?
(a) Next door.
(b) One and a half miles.
(c) Three miles.
(d) Half a mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
2. During her vacation from Oxford, what kind of work did Vera do?
3. What did Vera find her students were interested in?
4. In which month did Vera depart for England in Chapter 8?
5. What ship did Vera and Betty take to their foreign post?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)