|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
(b) Vera's cousin.
2. What did Vera's school allow for the first time after the war?
(a) Scholarships for low income students.
(b) Female students wearing trousers.
(c) Male-female debates.
(d) Female team sports.
3. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
(a) Roland and Vera had their first argument.
(b) Vera told Roland she was going to America.
(c) Roland and Vera got engaged.
(d) Roland became ill.
4. What was the name of the civilian hospital Vera was assigned to in Chapter 9?
(a) St. Jude's.
(b) St. Augustus Hospital.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Paul's.
5. How long were Vera and Betty in the hospital due to their illness?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks did Vera spend travelling through Europe?
2. Who did Vera live with after finishing school?
3. What is the name of the school Vera was sent to at age thirteen?
4. What got lost in Chapter 8?
5. Legislation was being passed in England for what purpose around 1919?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)