|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Vera contract shortly after arriving at her foreign post?
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) Scarlet fever.
2. After the war began, what did the townspeople do when they began to panic?
(a) Stockpiled food.
(b) Took all of their savings out of the bank.
(c) Fled from the town.
(d) Planted vegetable gardens.
3. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
(b) Scarlet fever.
(c) German measles.
4. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
5. Where did Vera give a lecture in Chapter 11?
(b) St. Monica's.
(c) The 1st London General Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
2. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
3. What did Vera make notes for in Chapter 10?
4. How did Vera think Winifred viewed her?
5. Which battle made Vera fear for Roland's safety?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)