|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Winifred?
(a) Vera's roommate.
(b) The leader of the Oxford suffrage group.
(c) The secretary of the Debating Society.
(d) A nurse Vera worked with.
2. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
(a) A hospital in Devonshire.
(b) A hospital in Dorset.
(c) A hospital in Cornwall.
(d) A hospital in Wiltshire.
3. What group did Vera become involved in at Oxford in Chapter 3?
(a) A journalism group.
(b) A humorist group.
(c) A pacifism organization.
(d) A suffrage organization.
4. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 7, who died in April?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month did Vera depart for England in Chapter 8?
2. What happened to Vera one day while working in the ward?
3. Why did the length of Vera's letters to Roland decrease?
4. Which university did Vera's father agree to send her to?
5. What is the name of Vera's brother?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)