|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
(b) German measles.
(d) Scarlet fever.
2. Where did Edward do his officer's training?
3. Where did Vera receive an appointment to work at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) King's College Hospital.
(b) The 1st London General Hospital.
(c) The Royal London Hospital.
(d) Westminster Hospital.
4. Where did Vera give a lecture in Chapter 11?
(b) St. Monica's.
(d) The 1st London General Hospital.
5. What did Vera's coworkers tease her about in Chapter 5?
(a) Wearing old-fashioned shoes.
(b) Being disciplined by the Head Nurse.
(c) Constantly forgetting things.
(d) Running off to get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vera meet with Oswaldo Giacoma?
2. What did Vera find her students were interested in?
3. Where was Roland's family estate?
4. Who did Vera have problems with in Chapter 4?
5. What was Vera reprimanded for doing in Chapter 1?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)