|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Edward say there was a chance his regiment would be sent in Chapter 4?
(a) To Northern Italy.
(b) The Persian Gulf.
(c) To Berlin.
(d) To a Greek island.
2. How many weeks did Vera spend travelling through Europe?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
3. Who did Vera live with after finishing school?
(a) Her parents.
(d) Roland's parents.
4. After her brother's death, what did Vera lose interest in?
(d) The war.
5. Which of Vera's boarding school friends did she lose touch with after becoming a nurse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
2. In Chapter 9, what did the letters from Etaples tell Vera?
3. What did Vera find her students were interested in?
4. What did Vera hope to find when she went to Europe?
5. What was evident from the way Vera worked after Roland died?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)