|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera attend at her brother's school in Chapter 2?
(a) Open House day.
(b) Speech day.
(c) Sports day.
(d) Exam day.
2. Why did Vera go back to Buxton in Chapter 3?
(a) For her birthday.
(b) For Easter.
(c) For Christmas.
(d) For a funeral.
3. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
4. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
(c) Field hockey.
(d) Show jumping.
5. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
(a) Vera's grandmother.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A businessman.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which battle made Vera fear for Roland's safety?
2. What did Edward tell his family about when he returned from camp?
3. Why did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
4. What Oxford exam did Vera sit and pass in Chapter 3?
5. What did Vera like to do as a child for amusement?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)