|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
(a) Continue her studies at Cambridge.
(b) Get married.
(c) Work for a newspaper.
(d) Go into nursing.
2. What is the name of Vera's brother?
3. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
(a) A hospital in Wiltshire.
(b) A hospital in Devonshire.
(c) A hospital in Cornwall.
(d) A hospital in Dorset.
4. How long was the journey from Buxton to London by train?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
5. Which college at the university does Vera decide to enter?
(a) Trinity College.
(b) Magdalen College.
(c) Exeter College.
(d) Somerville College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Vera reprimanded for doing in Chapter 1?
2. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
3. What did Edward tell his family about when he returned from camp?
4. Who did Vera have problems with in Chapter 4?
5. What did Vera pass the examination for in Chapter 3?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)