|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera's maternal grandfather do for a living?
(a) He was a writer.
(b) He was a professor.
(c) He was a painter.
(d) He was a musician.
2. Where was Roland's family estate?
3. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
4. In what year did Vera make her debut in London?
5. Where was Roland to be sent in Chapter 2?
(b) North Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Edward tell his family about when he returned from camp?
2. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
3. Where was Edward's regiment sent in Chapter 4?
4. What was Vera reprimanded for doing in Chapter 1?
5. What did the locals ridicule Vera for in Chapter 2?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)