|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Vera go back to Buxton in Chapter 3?
(a) For Christmas.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For her birthday.
(d) For Easter.
2. What was Vera reprimanded for doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Dressing in boys' clothes.
(b) Taking part in a political protest.
(c) Talking to her brother's friends.
(d) Skipping school.
3. Which of Vera's boarding school friends did she lose touch with after becoming a nurse?
4. Where was Roland to be sent in Chapter 2?
(c) North Africa.
5. What did Edward hint that Vera and Roland should do in Chapter 4?
(a) Throw Edward a birthday party.
(b) Break up.
(d) Move to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened on the train ride from London to Buxton in Chapter 4?
2. Where did Edward do his officer's training? Sandgate.
3. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
4. In which month did Vera begin her work training after finishing at Oxford?
5. What did Vera like to do as a child for amusement?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)