|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edward tell his father at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) The he failed his university entrance exams.
(b) That he was going to fight in Europe.
(c) That he would go to Harvard.
(d) That he would not attend University unless Vera did
2. In which month did Vera begin her work training after finishing at Oxford?
(a) In June.
(b) In November.
(c) In August.
(d) In September.
3. What did Vera pass the examination for in Chapter 3?
(a) Driving an automobile.
(b) First aid.
(c) Child care.
(d) Veterinary care.
4. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
(a) Her wedding.
(b) Roland dying in France.
(c) Edward being lost at sea.
(d) London being bombed.
5. What did Vera attend while in London to see Roland?
(a) A debutant ball.
(b) A job interview.
(c) A war fundraiser.
(d) A suffrage rally.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Vera feel about her provincial life?
2. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
3. Which college at the university does Vera decide to enter?
4. In Chapter 2, where did Edward and his friends intend to go after their school term ended?
5. What Oxford exam did Vera sit and pass in Chapter 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)