|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Vera have problems with in Chapter 4?
(a) One of her patients.
(b) Her father.
(c) A doctor at the hospital.
(d) The Head of Nursing.
2. What was Vera reprimanded for doing in Chapter 1?
(a) Dressing in boys' clothes.
(b) Talking to her brother's friends.
(c) Skipping school.
(d) Taking part in a political protest.
3. What did Edward tell his father at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That he was going to fight in Europe.
(b) The he failed his university entrance exams.
(c) That he would go to Harvard.
(d) That he would not attend University unless Vera did
4. Where did Edward do his officer's training?
5. How long was the journey from Buxton to London by train?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
2. What did Roland send to Vera after being sent to the front?
3. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
4. Which of Edward's friends did Vera strike up a friendship with in Chapter 2?
5. Where did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)