|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vera feel about her provincial life?
(a) That it was boring.
(b) That it was difficult.
(c) That it was ideal.
(d) That is was lonely.
2. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
(a) A businessman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) Vera's grandmother.
3. What did Vera like to do as a child for amusement?
(b) Horseback riding.
4. In what year did Vera make her debut in London?
5. In Chapter 2, what did Vera spend her time writing?
(a) Newspaper articles.
(c) Letters to politicians.
(d) Letters to penpals around the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
2. How far was the location of Vera's training from Buxton?
3. After the war began, what did the townspeople do when they began to panic?
4. What did Mrs. Heath Jones encourage her students to do?
5. Where did Vera's family move when she was eleven years old?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)