|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject did Vera switch to when she returned to Somerville?
(c) French language.
2. What group did Vera become involved in at Oxford in Chapter 3?
(a) A journalism group.
(b) A suffrage organization.
(c) A humorist group.
(d) A pacifism organization.
3. Where did Vera's parents move to from Buxton?
4. What Oxford exam did Vera sit and pass in Chapter 3?
(c) Modern history.
5. What did Vera find out when she went to Brighton to wait for Roland?
(a) That one of her short stories was to be published.
(b) That Edward had been wounded.
(c) That Roland had died.
(d) That her father had had a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the civilian hospital Vera was assigned to in Chapter 9?
2. What did Vera volunteer for in Chapter 6?
3. Who did Vera visit in hospitals in Chapter 9?
4. What did Edward tell Vera in a letter in Chapter 6?
5. Who did Sir Percy Harris work for?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)