|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which ward was Vera assigned to in Chapter 8?
(a) The civilian ward.
(b) The pediatric ward.
(c) The British ward.
(d) The German prisoner ward.
2. How far was the location of Vera's training from Buxton?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) One hour.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Two hours.
3. Why was Vera unable to go out until the end of her leave in Chapter 8?
(a) Vera had broken her leg.
(b) Vera was needed at the hospital.
(c) There was heavy fighting nearby.
(d) Vera had the flu.
4. What did Vera attend while in London to see Roland?
(a) A war fundraiser.
(b) A job interview.
(c) A debutant ball.
(d) A suffrage rally.
5. Compared to Malta, why did Vera like her new work post in Chapter 8?
(a) She had less free time.
(b) She had more free time.
(c) She had more privacy.
(d) She was in a populated area.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Vera make her debut in London?
2. What did Vera attend at her brother's school in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 2, what did Vera spend her time writing?
4. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
5. After Malta, where did Vera ask to be sent for her next nursing assignment?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)