|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vera feel about her provincial life?
(a) That is was lonely.
(b) That it was ideal.
(c) That it was difficult.
(d) That it was boring.
2. What did Vera experience for the first time while she was in London in Chapter 8?
(a) A meeting with a publisher.
(b) A wartime rally.
(d) A bombing raid.
3. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
(a) Edward being lost at sea.
(b) Roland dying in France.
(c) Her wedding.
(d) London being bombed.
4. What was the name of the town Vera was sent to for her next nursing assignment?
5. How long were Vera and Betty in the hospital due to their illness?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Vera unable to go out until the end of her leave in Chapter 8?
2. In which month did Vera depart for England in Chapter 8?
3. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
4. Who did Mina have an affair with in Chapter 4?
5. What did Vera volunteer for in Chapter 6?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)