|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Vera unable to go out until the end of her leave in Chapter 8?
(a) Vera was needed at the hospital.
(b) Vera had the flu.
(c) Vera had broken her leg.
(d) There was heavy fighting nearby.
2. Compared to Malta, why did Vera like her new work post in Chapter 8?
(a) She was in a populated area.
(b) She had less free time.
(c) She had more free time.
(d) She had more privacy.
3. What kind of housing did Vera have with her new nursing assignment in Chapter 8?
(a) A flat.
(b) A hut.
(c) An inn.
(d) A cabin.
4. What field did Roland's mother work in?
5. After Malta, where did Vera ask to be sent for her next nursing assignment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the town Vera was sent to for her next nursing assignment?
2. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
3. What did Vera attend while in London to see Roland?
4. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
5. How did Vera feel about her provincial life?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)