|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edward tell Vera in a letter in Chapter 6?
(a) That he was leaving the army.
(b) That he had gotten engaged.
(c) That he was returning to England.
(d) That he had been wounded.
2. What did Edward tell his father at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That he would go to Harvard.
(b) That he was going to fight in Europe.
(c) The he failed his university entrance exams.
(d) That he would not attend University unless Vera did
3. Who did Mina have an affair with in Chapter 4?
(a) A musician.
(b) An artist.
(c) A professor.
(d) A poet.
4. In Chapter 8, where did Edward indicate he may be sent to fight?
5. Which ward was Vera assigned to in Chapter 8?
(a) The British ward.
(b) The German prisoner ward.
(c) The pediatric ward.
(d) The civilian ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera volunteer for in Chapter 6?
2. What did Edward hint that Vera and Roland should do in Chapter 4?
3. Who was injured at Ypres in Chapter 6?
4. Why was Vera unable to go out until the end of her leave in Chapter 8?
5. When was Vera's nursing contract with the 1st London General set to expire?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)