|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vera travel back to England in Chapter 7?
(a) In a plane.
(b) On a cargo ship.
(c) On a passenger ship.
(d) By train.
2. In Chapter 10, in which month did Vera and her flatmate leave for a European trip?
3. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
(a) Go into nursing.
(b) Work for a newspaper.
(c) Continue her studies at Cambridge.
(d) Get married.
4. Who mainly was treated at the hospital Vera began working at in Chapter 7?
(a) Civilian patients.
(b) Bombing victims.
(c) Patients with little chance of survival.
(d) Torpedo attack survivors.
5. What did Vera do after Roland left for France?
(a) Transferred to an art school.
(b) Focused on writing in Buxton.
(c) Started teaching at a nursery school.
(d) Returned to her studies at Oxford.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks did Vera spend travelling through Europe?
2. Whose grave did Vera find in France?
3. What did Vera make notes for in Chapter 10?
4. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
5. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)