|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera do after Roland left for France?
(a) Started teaching at a nursery school.
(b) Transferred to an art school.
(c) Focused on writing in Buxton.
(d) Returned to her studies at Oxford.
2. Whose grave did Vera find in France?
(c) Her cousin's.
3. During her vacation from Oxford, what kind of work did Vera do?
(a) Anti-war rallies.
(b) Society tea parties.
(c) Publishing industry functions.
4. What was the name of the hospital where Vera worked at her foreign post?
(a) St. Sebastian's.
(b) St. George's.
(c) St. Bernard's.
(d) St. Michael's.
5. What ship did Vera and Betty take to their foreign post?
(a) The Royal Earnest.
(b) The Britannic.
(c) The Queen Mary.
(d) The Discovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vera meet with Oswaldo Giacoma?
2. Who did Vera live with after finishing school?
3. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
4. How did Vera do on her first exams in Chapter 10?
5. What did Vera have published in Chapter 10?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)