|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Vera live with after finishing school?
(a) Her parents.
(c) Roland's parents.
2. What did Vera once have a dream about after finishing University?
(a) Roland dying in France.
(b) London being bombed.
(c) Edward being lost at sea.
(d) Her wedding.
3. Where did Vera meet with Oswaldo Giacoma?
4. What did Vera hope to find when she went to Europe?
(a) The portrait of Roland.
(b) The spot where her hospital had been.
(c) Edward's grave.
(d) Her family's ancestral home.
5. How many weeks did Vera spend travelling through Europe?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Eight weeks.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Vera travel back to England in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 10, in which month did Vera and her flatmate leave for a European trip?
3. What was the name of the hospital where Vera worked at her foreign post?
4. Who mainly was treated at the hospital Vera began working at in Chapter 7?
5. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)