|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
(a) At the library.
(b) At her aunt's home.
(c) At the chapel.
(d) At a gallery.
2. Resulting from the societal changes around 1919, what was Vera able to do in Chapter 10?
(a) Earn a degree from Oxford.
(c) Join the army.
(d) Receive a grant to start her own business.
3. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
4. How far was the location of Vera's training from Buxton?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
5. In Chapter 10, in which month did Vera and her flatmate leave for a European trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. During her vacation from Oxford, what kind of work did Vera do?
2. In Chapter 7, where was there talk that the hospital staff may be sent from Vera's original foreign post?
3. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
4. How did Vera do on her first exams in Chapter 10?
5. Why did Vera and Betty grow apart in Chapter 7?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)