|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera hope to find when she went to Europe?
(a) The spot where her hospital had been.
(b) Edward's grave.
(c) Her family's ancestral home.
(d) The portrait of Roland.
2. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
(a) Show jumping.
(b) Field hockey.
3. In Chapter 7, who died in April?
4. Who did Vera get to meet as a result of her writing?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The head of Oxford.
(c) The commander of the British army.
(d) The Prime Minister.
5. Where were Betty and Vera assigned to duty in Chapter 7?
(d) East Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Legislation was being passed in England for what purpose around 1919?
2. Whose grave did Vera find in France?
3. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
4. How many weeks did Vera spend travelling through Europe?
5. What did Vera do after Roland left for France?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)