|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose grave did Vera find in France?
(d) Her cousin's.
2. What was the name of the hospital where Vera worked at her foreign post?
(a) St. Sebastian's.
(b) St. Bernard's.
(c) St. George's.
(d) St. Michael's.
3. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
(b) Show jumping.
(c) Field hockey.
4. During her vacation from Oxford, what kind of work did Vera do?
(a) Anti-war rallies.
(b) Publishing industry functions.
(d) Society tea parties.
5. What worried Vera during her voyage to her foreign post?
(a) Home sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
2. What did Vera have published in Chapter 10?
3. Where did Vera meet with Oswaldo Giacoma?
4. In which month did Vera begin her work training after finishing at Oxford?
5. What did Vera hope to find when she went to Europe?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)