|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vera do on her first exams in Chapter 10?
(a) Not as well as Winifred.
(b) She finished top of her class.
(c) She failed.
(d) She didn't do as well as she had hoped.
2. Whose grave did Vera find in France?
(a) Her cousin's.
3. How many weeks did Vera spend travelling through Europe?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
4. What did Vera do after Roland left for France?
(a) Returned to her studies at Oxford.
(b) Focused on writing in Buxton.
(c) Started teaching at a nursery school.
(d) Transferred to an art school.
5. What did Vera hope to find when she went to Europe?
(a) The spot where her hospital had been.
(b) The portrait of Roland.
(c) Her family's ancestral home.
(d) Edward's grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who died in April?
2. Where were Betty and Vera assigned to duty in Chapter 7?
3. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
4. What ship did Vera and Betty take to their foreign post?
5. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)