|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Betty and Vera assigned to duty in Chapter 7?
(a) East Africa.
2. During her vacation from Oxford, what kind of work did Vera do?
(a) Anti-war rallies.
(b) Society tea parties.
(d) Publishing industry functions.
3. Legislation was being passed in England for what purpose around 1919?
(a) For better equality between men and women.
(b) To reform the British school system.
(c) To ban alcohol consumption.
(d) To make conscription illegal.
4. In which month did Vera begin her work training after finishing at Oxford?
(a) In September.
(b) In June.
(c) In November.
(d) In August.
5. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
2. Where did Vera meet with Oswaldo Giacoma?
3. What illness did Vera contract shortly after arriving at her foreign post?
4. Who did Vera live with after finishing school?
5. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)