|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, in which month did Vera and her flatmate leave for a European trip?
2. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
(a) Go into nursing.
(b) Get married.
(c) Continue her studies at Cambridge.
(d) Work for a newspaper.
3. Where were Betty and Vera assigned to duty in Chapter 7?
(a) East Africa.
4. What worried Vera during her voyage to her foreign post?
(a) Home sickness.
5. What illness did Vera contract shortly after arriving at her foreign post?
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) Scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
2. What did Vera make notes for in Chapter 10?
3. What did Roland send to Vera after being sent to the front?
4. In Chapter 7, who died in April?
5. How far was the location of Vera's training from Buxton?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)