|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Vera contract shortly after arriving at her foreign post?
(b) Scarlet fever.
(c) Food poisoning.
2. What did Roland send to Vera after being sent to the front?
(a) An amethyst brooch.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) Ruby earrings.
(d) A diamond ring.
3. In which month did Vera begin her work training after finishing at Oxford?
(a) In November.
(b) In August.
(c) In June.
(d) In September.
4. Who mainly was treated at the hospital Vera began working at in Chapter 7?
(a) Civilian patients.
(b) Bombing victims.
(c) Patients with little chance of survival.
(d) Torpedo attack survivors.
5. What was the name of the hospital where Vera worked at her foreign post?
(a) St. Sebastian's.
(b) St. Michael's.
(c) St. Bernard's.
(d) St. George's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
2. Who did Vera live with after finishing school?
3. Whose grave did Vera find in France?
4. Where did Vera meet with Oswaldo Giacoma?
5. What did Vera do after Roland left for France?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)