|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a cable that Vera received in Chapter 7 say?
(a) That Edward had been injured.
(b) That Edward had run away from his regiment.
(c) That Victor had been seriously wounded.
(d) That Vera's father was ill.
2. What did Roland send to Vera after being sent to the front?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) An amethyst brooch.
(d) Ruby earrings.
3. Whose grave did Vera find in France?
(a) Her cousin's.
4. Who did Vera get to meet as a result of her writing?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The head of Oxford.
(c) The commander of the British army.
(d) The Prime Minister.
5. How far was the location of Vera's training from Buxton?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
2. In Chapter 7, where was there talk that the hospital staff may be sent from Vera's original foreign post?
3. Legislation was being passed in England for what purpose around 1919?
4. What was the name of the hospital where Vera worked at her foreign post?
5. What ship did Vera and Betty take to their foreign post?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)