|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vera intend to do after she finished at Oxford?
(a) Go into nursing.
(b) Work for a newspaper.
(c) Continue her studies at Cambridge.
(d) Get married.
2. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
3. During her vacation from Oxford, what kind of work did Vera do?
(a) Anti-war rallies.
(b) Society tea parties.
(d) Publishing industry functions.
4. Where did Vera begin to do volunteer work?
(a) A hospital in Dorset.
(b) A hospital in Cornwall.
(c) A hospital in Devonshire.
(d) A hospital in Wiltshire.
5. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
(a) Show jumping.
(d) Field hockey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Vera get to meet as a result of her writing?
2. How did Vera travel back to England in Chapter 7?
3. What was the name of the hospital where Vera worked at her foreign post?
4. What illness did Vera contract shortly after arriving at her foreign post?
5. Where were Betty and Vera assigned to duty in Chapter 7?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)