|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On how many new inventions does Nikola Tesla say Teleforce is based?
2. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The Park.
(b) The St. Regis.
(c) The Waldorf.
(d) The Regency.
3. Where does Nikola Tesla spend time feeding pigeons?
(a) Riverside Drive Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Bryant Park.
(d) Union Square Park.
4. In what year does Nikola Tesla become very feeble?
5. Where does Nikola Tesla maintain a laboratory for turbine work?
(a) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Newark, New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges a party for Nikola Tesla's 75th birthday in 1931?
2. Who asks Nikola Tesla to accept the Edison Medal of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers?
3. What Supreme Court decision about Nikola Tesla's invention eight months after his death vindicates him?
4. To what periodical does Nikola Tesla write in defense of King Alexander?
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla turn 80?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)