|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
(a) The Navy.
(c) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(d) Katherine Johnson.
2. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
(a) Francis A. Fitzgerald.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
3. To what periodical does Nikola Tesla write in defense of King Alexander?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Daily News.
4. For what is Nikola Tesla singled out due to the role of Yugoslavia in the upcoming war?
(a) A political friend of Yugoslavia.
(b) An ambassador to Croatia.
(c) An ideological pawn between East and West.
(d) A scientific advisor.
5. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(d) Blue jay.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the Luftwaffe bomb Belgrade?
2. On how many new inventions does Nikola Tesla say Teleforce is based?
3. What professor finds Nikola Tesla's ideas "thermodynamically sound"?
4. What type of weapon does Nikola envision in his conversations with Viereck?
5. At how many revolutions per minute does the Tesla turbine run?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)