Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do scientists and engineers worldwide do for Nikola Tesla's 75th birthday?
(a) Attend his party.
(b) Write letters and tributes.
(c) Send gifts.
(d) Publish his articles.
2. What is George Sylvester Viereck's vocation?
(a) A politician.
(b) A scientist.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A poet.
3. Where does Nikola Tesla spend time feeding pigeons?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Riverside Drive Park.
(c) Union Square Park.
(d) Bryant Park.
4. Besides being an inventor, for what other role is Nikola Tesla known?
5. In what year does the Great Depression begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the plans for Nikola Tesla's "aeromobile"?
2. What is Charles Hausler's job for Nikola Tesla?
3. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
4. On what is Nikola Tesla working around the time of his 75th birthday?
5. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)