|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
2. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Lord Kelvin.
(c) Fritz Lowenstein.
(d) Julian Hawthorne.
3. On what invention does Nikola Tesla claim he is working?
(a) A new form of atomic energy.
(b) A new remote controlled boat.
(c) A new type of electric generation tube.
(d) A new electronic dynamo for AC power.
4. In what year does the Luftwaffe bomb Belgrade?
5. About what do Nikola Tesla and John Hays Hammond Jr. correspond?
(a) Improving the copper button lamp.
(b) Rebuilding the tower in Colorado Springs.
(c) Improving the coil motor.
(d) Earning money through military applications for robotry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charles Hausler's job for Nikola Tesla?
2. In what year does the Great Depression begin?
3. For what invention is the 1915 Nobel Prize in Physics given?
4. What type of weapon does Nikola envision in his conversations with Viereck?
5. Why does Nikola Tesla ignore the NRC mission of finding a way to detect U-Boats?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)