|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
(a) Reginald A. Fessenden.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) William Marconi.
(d) Professor Pupin.
2. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The St. Regis.
(b) The Regency.
(c) The Waldorf.
(d) The Park.
3. What Supreme Court decision about Nikola Tesla's invention eight months after his death vindicates him?
(a) He is credited with the invention of nuclear power.
(b) He is credited with the invention of submarines.
(c) He is credited with the invention of radio.
(d) He is credited with the invention of artificial lightning.
4. In what year is Yugoslavia formed?
5. Who arrives in America from Europe and becomes a minister of the new Tito government?
(a) Nikola Tesla's best friend.
(b) Nikola Tesla's nephew.
(c) Nikola Tesla's cousin.
(d) Nikola Tesla's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nikola Tesla go to create new inventions right after the Edison Medal event?
2. Who finds Nikola Tesla dead in his bed on January 8?
3. In what year does the U.S. Supreme Court strike down the Marconi Company patents for the invention of radio?
4. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
5. On what invention does Nikola Tesla claim he is working?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)