|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Nikola Tesla become very feeble?
2. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
(a) Fritz Lowenstein.
(b) Julian Hawthorne.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Lord Kelvin.
3. What does Nikola Tesla's 81st birthday bring him?
(a) A new secretary.
(b) More funding for research.
(c) More international recognition.
(d) A new laboratory.
4. After Mark Twain and J. Pierpont Morgan die, what happens to Nikola Tesla's behavior?
(a) It becomes more upbeat.
(b) It becomes stranger.
(c) It becomes depressing.
(d) It becomes erratic.
5. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
(a) Reginald A. Fessenden.
(b) William Marconi.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) Professor Pupin.
6. In what year do Nikola Tesla's friends Hobson and Johnson die?
7. After J. Pierpont Morgan dies in 1913, from whom does Nikola Tesla try to get investment funding?
(a) J. P. Morgan.
(b) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
8. Besides being an inventor, for what other role is Nikola Tesla known?
9. In what decade is Prohibition enacted?
10. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(b) Blue jay.
11. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
(b) The Navy.
(c) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(d) Katherine Johnson.
12. Who asks Nikola Tesla to accept the Edison Medal of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers?
(a) George Westinghouse.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) B. A. Behrend.
13. Despite the fact that Nikola Tesla inspires the science of radar, in what year is Robert A. Watson-Watt officially credited with the invention?
14. What influences does Nikola Tesla believe will compromise the religion of the human race in the year 2100?
(a) The essences of Buddhism and Christianity.
(b) The essences of Buddhism and Atheism.
(c) The essences of Buddhism and Judaism.
(d) The essences of Christianity and Judaism.
15. On how many new inventions does Nikola Tesla say Teleforce is based?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
2. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
3. To what periodical does Nikola Tesla write in defense of King Alexander?
4. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
5. Why does Nikola Tesla wish to reject the Edison Medal of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)