|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Nikola Tesla say that civilized nations would spend more on than war?
2. In what year is Yugoslavia formed?
3. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
(c) Oyster Point.
(d) The Hamptons.
4. Where are the plans for Nikola Tesla's "aeromobile"?
(a) The Tate.
(b) The Museum of Natural History.
(c) The Smithsonian.
(d) The Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade.
5. What does Dr. Eisenbud suggest about Nikola Tesla's mental condition?
(a) He is psychotic.
(b) He is obsessive compulsive.
(c) He is schizophrenic.
(d) He is neurotic.
6. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
(a) Katherine Johnson.
(c) Dragislav L. Petkovic.
(d) George Westinghouse.
7. Where does Nikola Tesla spend time feeding pigeons?
(a) Riverside Drive Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Bryant Park.
(d) Union Square Park.
8. What is George Sylvester Viereck's vocation?
(a) A politician.
(b) A poet.
(c) A scientist.
(d) An engineer.
9. In what decade is Prohibition enacted?
10. In what year does the U.S. Supreme Court strike down the Marconi Company patents for the invention of radio?
11. To what periodical does Nikola Tesla write in defense of King Alexander?
(a) The Post.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Daily News.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
12. In what year do Nikola Tesla's friends Hobson and Johnson die?
13. How much does Nikola Tesla's 1906 invention weigh?
(a) Less than 10 pounds.
(b) Between 30 and 40 pounds.
(c) Less than 20 pounds.
(d) 30 pounds.
14. Where does Nikola Tesla go to create new inventions right after the Edison Medal event?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) New Jersey.
15. Who arranges a party for Nikola Tesla's 75th birthday in 1931?
(a) His secretaries.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nikola Tesla never sure what day to celebrate for his birthday?
2. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
3. On how many new inventions does Nikola Tesla say Teleforce is based?
4. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
5. In what year does the Luftwaffe bomb Belgrade?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)