|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Nikola Tesla say that civilized nations would spend more on than war?
2. What influences does Nikola Tesla believe will compromise the religion of the human race in the year 2100?
(a) The essences of Buddhism and Christianity.
(b) The essences of Buddhism and Judaism.
(c) The essences of Buddhism and Atheism.
(d) The essences of Christianity and Judaism.
3. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The Regency.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) The Park.
(d) The St. Regis.
4. At how many revolutions per minute does the Tesla turbine run?
(a) 40,000 RPM.
(b) 35,000 RPM.
(c) 30,000 RPM.
(d) 37,500 RPM.
5. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
(a) Using time exposures.
(b) Using artistic enhancement.
(c) Using plates.
(d) Using negatives.
6. Where does Nikola Tesla maintain a laboratory for turbine work?
(a) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Newark, New Jersey.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
7. Where is the National Research Council formed?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
8. What New York establishment drops Nikola Tesla's membership for non-payment of bills?
(a) The Players' Club.
(b) The Russian Tea Room.
(c) The Palms.
(d) The Regency Room.
9. What does Nikola Tesla's 81st birthday bring him?
(a) A new laboratory.
(b) A new secretary.
(c) More funding for research.
(d) More international recognition.
10. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
11. In 1906, what type of model does Nikola Tesla build?
(a) A bladeless turbine.
(b) A magnesium copper lamp.
(c) A new AC dynamo.
(d) A new lightning machine.
12. Who finds Nikola Tesla dead in his bed on January 8?
(b) A hotel maid.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) H.W. Wembley.
13. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
14. Who arranges a party for Nikola Tesla's 75th birthday in 1931?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) His secretaries.
15. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
(a) Professor Pupin.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) Reginald A. Fessenden.
(d) William Marconi.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what invention does Nikola Tesla claim he is working?
2. For what publication does Nikola Tesla write about women's superiority?
3. What company refuses to entertain any of Nikola Tesla's proposals in 1920?
4. What name does Nikola Tesla call Marconi?
5. What are the descendants of the Tesla flivver airplane?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)