|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What U.S. national laboratory pays homage to Nikola Tesla in 1978?
(a) National Institute of Sciences.
(c) Los Alamos.
2. Where are the plans for Nikola Tesla's "aeromobile"?
(a) The Tate.
(b) The Smithsonian.
(c) The Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade.
(d) The Museum of Natural History.
3. Why does Nikola Tesla ignore the NRC mission of finding a way to detect U-Boats?
(a) He is busy working with guided missiles and doomsday machines.
(b) He has already worked with the detection of U-Boats.
(c) He doesn't have the funds.
(d) He doesn't have the right laboratory
4. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
(b) Lt. Hobson.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) Katherine Johnson.
5. In what year do Nikola Tesla's friends Hobson and Johnson die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
2. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
3. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
4. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
5. When the vibration of heavy current surges through the primary coil, what phenomenon is the result?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)