|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives in America from Europe and becomes a minister of the new Tito government?
(a) Nikola Tesla's best friend.
(b) Nikola Tesla's cousin.
(c) Nikola Tesla's nephew.
(d) Nikola Tesla's sister.
2. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(a) Blue jay.
3. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
(a) Francis A. Fitzgerald.
(b) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
4. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
5. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
(a) Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) London, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1906, what type of model does Nikola Tesla build?
2. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
3. How much does Nikola Tesla's 1906 invention weigh?
4. What is the name of the lamp that Nikola Tesla invents?
5. Despite the fact that Nikola Tesla inspires the science of radar, in what year is Robert A. Watson-Watt officially credited with the invention?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)