|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George Sylvester Viereck's vocation?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A poet.
(c) A politician.
(d) A scientist.
2. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
3. Who later demonstrates the correctness of Nikola Tesla's theory of cosmic rays as high-energy subatomic particles that could make other substances radioactive?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Irene Curie.
(c) Henri Becquerel.
(d) Vladimir Zworykin.
4. How does Nikola Tesla feel when he sees his experiment in progress?
5. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
2. What name does Nikola Tesla call Marconi?
3. For what experiment does Nikola Tesla solicit funding in New York in 1900?
4. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
5. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)