|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(a) Blue jay.
2. What U.S. national laboratory pays homage to Nikola Tesla in 1978?
(c) National Institute of Sciences.
(d) Los Alamos.
3. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet four inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet two inches.
(d) Six feet six inches.
4. In what year is Nikola Tesla born?
5. Why does Nikola Tesla choose room 207 at the Alta Vista Hotel?
(a) It is the only room available.
(b) It has a window.
(c) The number 207 reminds him of his mother.
(d) The number 207 is divisible by three and one flight up.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what periodical does Nikola Tesla write in defense of King Alexander?
2. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
3. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
4. What does Thomas Edison do to try to quash the acquisition of Nikola Tesla's invention?
5. What is Nikola Tesla's first two-way radio controlled object?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)