|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much capital funded the incorporation of the Tesla Ozone Company?
2. What New York establishment drops Nikola Tesla's membership for non-payment of bills?
(a) The Russian Tea Room.
(b) The Regency Room.
(c) The Players' Club.
(d) The Palms.
3. Why is Nikola Tesla never sure what day to celebrate for his birthday?
(a) He has no birth certificate.
(b) He isn't told his birthday.
(c) He cannot remember his birthday.
(d) He is born at midnight.
4. In what decade is Prohibition enacted?
5. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
(a) Herman Melville.
(b) Robert Louis Stevenson.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Robert Browning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What professor finds Nikola Tesla's ideas "thermodynamically sound"?
2. Why does Nikola Tesla ignore the NRC mission of finding a way to detect U-Boats?
3. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
4. Why does Nikola Tesla wish to reject the Edison Medal of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers?
5. What type of weapon does Nikola envision in his conversations with Viereck?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)