|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nikola Tesla's first two-way radio controlled object?
2. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
(a) The Chicago World's Fair.
(b) A bad radio experiment.
(c) The World Congress.
(d) A scientists' meeting in London.
3. In 1906, what type of model does Nikola Tesla build?
(a) A bladeless turbine.
(b) A magnesium copper lamp.
(c) A new AC dynamo.
(d) A new lightning machine.
4. For what type of transmission is Nikola Tesla's research a precursor in around 1895?
(d) Radio wave.
5. For what experiment does Nikola Tesla solicit funding in New York in 1900?
(a) A lightning generator.
(b) A new carbon button lamp.
(c) Telegraphic communication to any point on the globe.
(d) A new oscillator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is accused of burglary of Nikola Tesla's papers?
2. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
3. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
4. What type of weapon does Nikola envision in his conversations with Viereck?
5. What system of Nikola Tesla's invention allows alternating current to be delivered?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)