|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
(a) Katherine Johnson.
(b) Nellie Melba.
(c) Ann Morgan.
(d) Marguerite Merington.
2. After J. Pierpont Morgan dies in 1913, from whom does Nikola Tesla try to get investment funding?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) J. P. Morgan.
(c) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
3. What type of weapon does Nikola envision in his conversations with Viereck?
(a) An apparatus that projects charged particles.
(b) A nuclear submarine.
(c) A guided missile.
(d) A death ray gun.
4. What happens to patents filed by Nikola Tesla in 1922?
(a) They are all completed.
(b) They are stolen by competitors.
(c) They enter the common domain because they are not completed.
(d) They are used in his current invention projects.
5. Where is the National Research Council formed?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
2. What does Nikola Tesla believe can be produced on Earth with an oscillator?
3. In how many days does Nikola Tesla think the turbine can drive ocean liners across the Atlantic?
4. To which fellow New Yorker does Nikola Tesla pay back old debts?
5. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)