|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nikola Tesla go to create new inventions right after the Edison Medal event?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New Jersey.
2. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
3. What do scientists and engineers worldwide do for Nikola Tesla's 75th birthday?
(a) Publish his articles.
(b) Write letters and tributes.
(c) Send gifts.
(d) Attend his party.
4. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
(a) His dynamos.
(b) The electric light bulb.
(c) Electrical systems for ships.
(d) His direct current laboratory.
5. What does Nikola Tesla believe can be produced on Earth with an oscillator?
(a) Stationary waves.
(b) Nuclear power.
(c) Stationary pulses.
(d) Remote electricity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
2. How much capital funded the incorporation of the Tesla Ozone Company?
3. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
4. In what year does the U.S. Supreme Court strike down the Marconi Company patents for the invention of radio?
5. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)