|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what invention is the 1915 Nobel Prize in Physics given?
(a) The copper button lamp.
(b) The creation of man-made lightning.
(c) The invention of radio.
(d) The use of X-rays to determine the structure of crystals.
2. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
3. In what year do Nikola Tesla's friends Hobson and Johnson die?
4. What is George Sylvester Viereck's vocation?
(a) A scientist.
(b) A poet.
(c) A politician.
(d) An engineer.
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles Batchelor encourage Nikola Tesla to go?
2. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
3. With what planet does Nikola Tesla say communication can be made?
4. How does Nikola Tesla feel when he sees his experiment in progress?
5. What does Nikola Tesla demonstrate with thousands of high-frequency volts running through his body?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)