|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nikola Tesla when he watches his Colorado Springs experiment?
(b) In the doorway of the laboratory.
(c) A chair in the middle of the room.
(d) Next to the switch.
2. In Chapter 13, "Hurler of Lightning," to where does Nikola Tesla move in 1899?
(a) Colorado Springs.
3. Who funds Nikola Tesla's big Long Island experiment?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) George Westinghouse.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) J. Pierpont Morgan.
4. At what company does William C. Brown attribute the idea of sending electricity by radio waves?
(a) The Edison Electric Company.
(b) The Westinghouse Corporation.
(c) The Raytheon Company.
(d) The General Electric Company.
5. For what type of transmission is Nikola Tesla's research a precursor in around 1895?
(a) Radio wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
2. After Mark Twain and J. Pierpont Morgan die, what happens to Nikola Tesla's behavior?
3. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
4. What happens to horses when Nikola Tesla is running his Colorado Springs experiments?
5. Why are many of Nikola Tesla's inventions shrouded in mystery?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)