|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What influences does Nikola Tesla believe will compromise the religion of the human race in the year 2100?
(a) The essences of Buddhism and Atheism.
(b) The essences of Buddhism and Christianity.
(c) The essences of Buddhism and Judaism.
(d) The essences of Christianity and Judaism.
2. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
(a) A new light bulb.
(b) A new generator.
(c) A DC motor.
(d) The Tesla arc lamp.
3. Who arranges a party for Nikola Tesla's 75th birthday in 1931?
(a) His secretaries.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
4. How much capital funded the incorporation of the Tesla Ozone Company?
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet six inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Five feet two inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Tesla coil?
2. With what device does Nikola Tesla achieve tensions of about one million volts?
3. For what invention is the 1915 Nobel Prize in Physics given?
4. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
5. In what year is Yugoslavia formed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)