|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nikola Tesla spend time feeding pigeons?
(a) Union Square Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Riverside Drive Park.
(d) Bryant Park.
2. What is Nikola Tesla's first two-way radio controlled object?
3. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
(a) Using artistic enhancement.
(b) Using plates.
(c) Using time exposures.
(d) Using negatives.
4. What happens to patents filed by Nikola Tesla in 1922?
(a) They are stolen by competitors.
(b) They are all completed.
(c) They enter the common domain because they are not completed.
(d) They are used in his current invention projects.
5. Who uses Nikola Tesla's 1900 radio patent to signal the letter "S" across the Atlantic ocean?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to his laboratory at midnight to view his experiments?
2. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
3. Why does Nikola Tesla choose room 207 at the Alta Vista Hotel?
4. In what year does Nikola Tesla turn 80?
5. What is Nikola Tesla's first job accomplishment with Thomas Edison?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)