|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, "The Missing Papers," what is the last U.S. organization to have examined Nikola Tesla's writings?
(a) The Office of Alien Property.
(b) The F.B.I.
(c) Air Material Command, Wright Field, Ohio.
(d) The CIA.
2. What happens to the electric company generator when Nikola Tesla runs his experiment?
(a) It knocks the generator off line and makes it burn.
(b) It restores the generator to the line.
(d) It discharges and quits.
3. In what year do Nikola Tesla's friends Hobson and Johnson die?
4. How does Thomas Edison use electrocution as a political weapon?
(a) He refers publicly to an electrocuted prisoner as being "Westinghoused."
(b) He sues Nikola Tesla for patent infringement.
(c) He publishes a newspaper article.
(d) He electrocutes birds.
5. What happens when Nikola Tesla visits an official in Washington to offer a robotic invention to the government?
(a) The official accepts the research.
(b) The official laughs at Nikola Tesla.
(c) The official tells him someone already approached the government.
(d) The official asks for more research.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles Batchelor encourage Nikola Tesla to go?
2. In what year does the Luftwaffe bomb Belgrade?
3. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
4. On how many new inventions does Nikola Tesla say Teleforce is based?
5. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)