|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is rumored to have been developed in 1924 by Nikola Tesla?
(a) A torpedo.
(b) A new oscillator.
(c) A warhead.
(d) A death ray.
2. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
3. When does Nikola Tesla perform a major experiment in his Colorado Springs laboratory?
(a) August 5, 1899.
(b) September 1, 1899.
(c) June 27, 1899.
(d) July 3, 1899.
4. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
(a) Using plates.
(b) Using time exposures.
(c) Using artistic enhancement.
(d) Using negatives.
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the year 1888, who buys Nikola Tesla's patents to use in his electric company?
2. How many volts are Nikola Tesla's coils producing when he asks Leonard Curtis to find him a new laboratory?
3. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
4. Who asks Nikola Tesla to accept the Edison Medal of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers?
5. About what do Nikola Tesla and John Hays Hammond Jr. correspond?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)