|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
2. What happens to the electric company generator when Nikola Tesla runs his experiment?
(a) It restores the generator to the line.
(b) It discharges and quits.
(d) It knocks the generator off line and makes it burn.
3. In what year does the U.S. Supreme Court strike down the Marconi Company patents for the invention of radio?
4. In Chapter 29, "The Missing Papers," what is the last U.S. organization to have examined Nikola Tesla's writings?
(a) Air Material Command, Wright Field, Ohio.
(b) The F.B.I.
(c) The Office of Alien Property.
(d) The CIA.
5. What type of weapon does Nikola envision in his conversations with Viereck?
(a) A guided missile.
(b) An apparatus that projects charged particles.
(c) A nuclear submarine.
(d) A death ray gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, "Hurler of Lightning," to where does Nikola Tesla move in 1899?
2. What does Nikola Tesla send through neighboring buildings?
3. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
4. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
5. What physicist has followed up on Nikola Tesla's lightning inventions?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)