|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the vibration of heavy current surges through the primary coil, what phenomenon is the result?
2. Besides being an inventor, for what other role is Nikola Tesla known?
3. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
(a) He sends out letters to the scientists.
(b) He publishes articles in magazines.
(c) He has a newspaper reporter write about them.
(d) He conducts lectures with demonstrations.
4. On what invention does Nikola Tesla claim he is working?
(a) A new type of electric generation tube.
(b) A new remote controlled boat.
(c) A new electronic dynamo for AC power.
(d) A new form of atomic energy.
5. Where are the plans for Nikola Tesla's "aeromobile"?
(a) The Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade.
(b) The Museum of Natural History.
(c) The Tate.
(d) The Smithsonian.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which fellow New Yorker does Nikola Tesla pay back old debts?
2. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
3. What does Nikola Tesla believe is the greatest benefit of robots?
4. Who is accused of burglary of Nikola Tesla's papers?
5. What happens to horses when Nikola Tesla is running his Colorado Springs experiments?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)