|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, "The Missing Papers," what is the last U.S. organization to have examined Nikola Tesla's writings?
(a) The F.B.I.
(b) Air Material Command, Wright Field, Ohio.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Office of Alien Property.
2. What happens to the electric company generator when Nikola Tesla runs his experiment?
(a) It knocks the generator off line and makes it burn.
(b) It discharges and quits.
(d) It restores the generator to the line.
3. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
(a) Julian Hawthorne.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) Fritz Lowenstein.
(d) Lord Kelvin.
4. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
5. Where does Nikola Tesla spend time feeding pigeons?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Riverside Drive Park.
(c) Union Square Park.
(d) Bryant Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lamp that Nikola Tesla invents?
2. What wireless energy transmission inventor attributes his work to Nikola Tesla?
3. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
4. For what experiment does Nikola Tesla solicit funding in New York in 1900?
5. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to a celebration at the Waldorf in 1898?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)