|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
(b) Oyster Point.
(d) The Hamptons.
2. When the vibration of heavy current surges through the primary coil, what phenomenon is the result?
3. What New York establishment drops Nikola Tesla's membership for non-payment of bills?
(a) The Palms.
(b) The Players' Club.
(c) The Regency Room.
(d) The Russian Tea Room.
4. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The St. Regis.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) The Park.
(d) The Regency.
5. Who contributed $30,000 toward the building of the new research station?
(a) Simpson and Crawford.
(b) John Jacob Astor.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) Leonard Curtis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nikola Tesla feel when he sees his experiment in progress?
2. In what field does Nikola Tesla pioneer inventions while the Nobel Prize goes to three others?
3. Where does Nikola Tesla go to create new inventions right after the Edison Medal event?
4. What does Nikola Tesla do to the oscillator?
5. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)