|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
(a) Social studies.
2. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
3. How old is writer Kenneth M. Swezey when he arrives in New York City?
4. To what group does Nikola Tesla give a lecture about mechanical electrical oscillators on August 25, 1893?
(a) The engineers at the Chicago World's Fair.
(b) The Electrical Congress.
(c) The International Congress.
(d) The United States Congress.
5. What company refuses to entertain any of Nikola Tesla's proposals in 1920?
(a) Edison Electric Company.
(c) The Westinghouse Company.
(d) General Electric Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
2. What does Nikola Tesla demonstrate with thousands of high-frequency volts running through his body?
3. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
4. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
5. With what planet does Nikola Tesla say communication can be made?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)