|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, "Hurler of Lightning," to where does Nikola Tesla move in 1899?
(d) Colorado Springs.
2. Where does Nikola Tesla maintain a laboratory for turbine work?
(a) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(b) Newark, New Jersey.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
3. Where does Nikola Tesla go to create new inventions right after the Edison Medal event?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New Jersey.
4. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
5. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
2. For what invention is the 1915 Nobel Prize in Physics given?
3. What name does Nikola Tesla call Marconi?
4. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
5. How is Nikola Tesla planning to use the Tesla turbine engine?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)