|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
(b) Radio waves.
2. Where is the Palm Room?
(a) In the Plaza Hotel.
(b) In the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
(c) In the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(d) In the St. Regis Hotel.
3. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
4. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
(a) Using artistic enhancement.
(b) Using time exposures.
(c) Using negatives.
(d) Using plates.
5. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
(a) They have different schedules.
(b) They solve problems differently.
(c) They have different religious beliefs.
(d) They have different hygiene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the descendants of the Tesla flivver airplane?
2. What does Nikola Tesla demonstrate with thousands of high-frequency volts running through his body?
3. Who asks Nikola Tesla to accept the Edison Medal of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers?
4. What accomplishment occurs at Niagara Falls in 1895?
5. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)