|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
2. Where are the plans for Nikola Tesla's "aeromobile"?
(a) The Museum of Natural History.
(b) The Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade.
(c) The Tate.
(d) The Smithsonian.
3. Despite the fact that Nikola Tesla inspires the science of radar, in what year is Robert A. Watson-Watt officially credited with the invention?
4. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
(a) The Army.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Coast Guard.
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Five feet two inches.
(b) Six feet four inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Six feet six inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
2. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
3. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
4. In what year does the Great Depression begin?
5. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)