|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
(a) Touring Zagreb.
(b) Roaming in his native mountains.
(c) Visiting his mother's grave.
(d) Doing research in Budapest.
2. Where is the Palm Room?
(a) In the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(b) In the St. Regis Hotel.
(c) In the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
(d) In the Plaza Hotel.
3. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
(a) A manufacturing plant.
(c) A business manager.
4. In what year is Yugoslavia formed?
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the electric company generator when Nikola Tesla runs his experiment?
2. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
3. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
4. Who uses Nikola Tesla's 1900 radio patent to signal the letter "S" across the Atlantic ocean?
5. What is Nikola Tesla's first job accomplishment with Thomas Edison?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)