|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Five feet two inches.
(c) Six feet six inches.
(d) Six feet four inches.
2. Who uses Nikola Tesla's 1900 radio patent to signal the letter "S" across the Atlantic ocean?
3. What does Dr. Eisenbud suggest about Nikola Tesla's mental condition?
(a) He is psychotic.
(b) He is schizophrenic.
(c) He is obsessive compulsive.
(d) He is neurotic.
4. With what device does Nikola Tesla achieve tensions of about one million volts?
(a) Cylindrical coil.
(b) Conical coil.
(c) Spherical coil.
(d) Linear coil.
5. After Mark Twain and J. Pierpont Morgan die, what happens to Nikola Tesla's behavior?
(a) It becomes depressing.
(b) It becomes erratic.
(c) It becomes stranger.
(d) It becomes more upbeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the fact that Nikola Tesla inspires the science of radar, in what year is Robert A. Watson-Watt officially credited with the invention?
2. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
3. What New York establishment drops Nikola Tesla's membership for non-payment of bills?
4. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)