|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1915, who builds a radio station for the U.S. Naval Radio Service?
(a) A German firm.
(b) A French firm.
(c) A British firm.
(d) A Serbian firm.
2. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
3. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
4. What does Nikola Tesla do to the oscillator?
(a) Turns it off.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Oils it.
(d) Turns it up.
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Six feet six inches.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Five feet two inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
2. In Chapter 13, what is the invention that most fascinates Nikola Tesla followers?
3. Why is Nikola Tesla's vacuum tube unsuitable for laboratory research?
4. How is Nikola Tesla planning to use the Tesla turbine engine?
5. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)