|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Palm Room?
(a) In the St. Regis Hotel.
(b) In the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(c) In the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
(d) In the Plaza Hotel.
2. What is the name of the lamp that Nikola Tesla invents?
(a) Ruby-button lamp.
(b) Diamond-button lamp.
(c) Zirconia-button lamp.
(d) Carbon-button lamp.
3. How is Nikola Tesla planning to use the Tesla turbine engine?
(a) In a box-like flivver airplane.
(b) For radio broadcasting.
(c) To generate electricity.
(d) To create man-made lightning.
4. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
5. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what is the invention that most fascinates Nikola Tesla followers?
2. In 1906, what type of model does Nikola Tesla build?
3. What happens to patents filed by Nikola Tesla in 1922?
4. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
5. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)