|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
2. What does Nikola Tesla send through neighboring buildings?
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
(d) New York.
4. In Chapter 13, "Hurler of Lightning," to where does Nikola Tesla move in 1899?
(c) Colorado Springs.
5. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
(a) Gano Dunn.
(b) Louis Cohen.
(c) D. McFarlan Moore.
(d) Leland Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
2. What happens to horses when Nikola Tesla is running his Colorado Springs experiments?
3. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
4. What does Nikola Tesla demonstrate with thousands of high-frequency volts running through his body?
5. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)