|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What New York establishment drops Nikola Tesla's membership for non-payment of bills?
(a) The Palms.
(b) The Russian Tea Room.
(c) The Regency Room.
(d) The Players' Club.
2. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
3. Besides being an inventor, for what other role is Nikola Tesla known?
4. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
(a) A new generator.
(b) A new light bulb.
(c) The Tesla arc lamp.
(d) A DC motor.
5. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Palm Room?
2. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
3. Who contributed $30,000 toward the building of the new research station?
4. With what device does Nikola Tesla achieve tensions of about one million volts?
5. How does Nikola Tesla feel when he sees his experiment in progress?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)