|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
(a) Stock in Thomas Edison's company.
(b) A $50,000 bonus.
(c) A $10/week raise.
(d) Vacation days.
2. What type of motor does Nikola Tesla conceive of while walking in the park?
(a) A pulley motor.
(b) A DC motor.
(c) An AC motor.
(d) A gas powered motor.
3. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
(b) Social studies.
4. In what year is Yugoslavia formed?
5. What are the descendants of the Tesla flivver airplane?
(b) Vertical Takeoff and Landing craft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
2. For what type of transmission is Nikola Tesla's research a precursor in around 1895?
3. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
4. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
5. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)