|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
2. What major German invention in 1896 is most likely predated by Nikola Tesla's version?
(a) The vacuum tube.
(b) The x-ray.
(c) The fluorescent light bulb.
(d) The radio.
3. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
(a) The Chicago World's Fair.
(b) The World Congress.
(c) A scientists' meeting in London.
(d) A bad radio experiment.
4. What does Nikola Tesla send through neighboring buildings?
5. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla do to the oscillator?
2. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
3. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
4. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
5. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)