|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
2. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
(c) Nuclear fission.
3. Where are the plans for Nikola Tesla's "aeromobile"?
(a) The Museum of Natural History.
(b) The Tate.
(c) The Smithsonian.
(d) The Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade.
4. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
(a) Lightning generators.
(b) Copper button lamps.
(c) Medical coils.
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Nikola Tesla visits an official in Washington to offer a robotic invention to the government?
2. With whom does the New York Times suggest that Nikola Tesla will share the 1915 Nobel Prize in physics?
3. Where does Charles Batchelor encourage Nikola Tesla to go?
4. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)