|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla believe is the greatest benefit of robots?
(a) Service to the military.
(b) Service to humanity.
(c) Service to boats.
(d) Service to traffic.
2. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
(a) Dragislav L. Petkovic.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) Katherine Johnson.
3. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
(a) He worships him.
(b) He feels sorry for him.
(c) He detests him.
(d) He feels nothing for him.
4. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
5. What happens to Nikola Tesla's laboratory in 1895?
(a) It is made larger.
(b) It is robbed.
(c) It catches fire.
(d) It is raided by police.
Short Answer Questions
1. After J. Pierpont Morgan dies in 1913, from whom does Nikola Tesla try to get investment funding?
2. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
3. What system of Nikola Tesla's invention allows alternating current to be delivered?
4. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
5. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)