|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
(b) New York.
2. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
3. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(b) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(c) The Thomas Edisons.
(d) The George Westinghouses.
4. About what do Nikola Tesla and John Hays Hammond Jr. correspond?
(a) Rebuilding the tower in Colorado Springs.
(b) Improving the coil motor.
(c) Improving the copper button lamp.
(d) Earning money through military applications for robotry.
5. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what planet does Nikola Tesla say communication can be made?
2. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
3. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
4. What happens to Nikola Tesla's laboratory in 1895?
5. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)