|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The Electrical Times.
(b) The Electrical Review.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
(d) The New York Times.
2. With what planet does Nikola Tesla say communication can be made?
3. Where are the plans for Nikola Tesla's "aeromobile"?
(a) The Tate.
(b) The Museum of Natural History.
(c) The Smithsonian.
(d) The Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade.
4. What are the descendants of the Tesla flivver airplane?
(b) Vertical Takeoff and Landing craft.
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Five feet two inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Six feet six inches.
(d) Six feet four inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
2. Where does Charles Batchelor encourage Nikola Tesla to go?
3. What is the Tesla coil?
4. How much does Nikola Tesla's 1906 invention weigh?
5. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)