|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what financier does Nikola Tesla choose NOT to accept funds?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) J. Pierpont Morgan.
2. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to his laboratory at midnight to view his experiments?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) William K. Vanderbuilt.
(c) Marguerite Merrington.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
4. How much capital funded the incorporation of the Tesla Ozone Company?
5. How many volts are Nikola Tesla's coils producing when he asks Leonard Curtis to find him a new laboratory?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
2. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
3. Why does Nikola Tesla choose room 207 at the Alta Vista Hotel?
4. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
5. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)