|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nikola Tesla feel when he sees his experiment in progress?
2. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
(a) He feels sorry for him.
(b) He detests him.
(c) He feels nothing for him.
(d) He worships him.
3. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Five feet two inches.
(b) Six feet four inches.
(c) Six feet six inches.
(d) Six feet.
4. For what invention is the 1915 Nobel Prize in Physics given?
(a) The creation of man-made lightning.
(b) The use of X-rays to determine the structure of crystals.
(c) The copper button lamp.
(d) The invention of radio.
5. What does Nikola Tesla believe is the greatest benefit of robots?
(a) Service to the military.
(b) Service to boats.
(c) Service to traffic.
(d) Service to humanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Nikola Tesla visits an official in Washington to offer a robotic invention to the government?
2. How does Thomas Edison use electrocution as a political weapon?
3. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
4. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
5. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)