|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
2. From what financier does Nikola Tesla choose NOT to accept funds?
(a) George Westinghouse.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) J. Pierpont Morgan.
3. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
(a) A business manager.
(d) A manufacturing plant.
4. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
(a) Using artistic enhancement.
(b) Using plates.
(c) Using negatives.
(d) Using time exposures.
5. How many volts are Nikola Tesla's coils producing when he asks Leonard Curtis to find him a new laboratory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
2. What type of electrical service does Thomas Edison supply to people?
3. When does Nikola Tesla perform a major experiment in his Colorado Springs laboratory?
4. Besides being an inventor, for what other role is Nikola Tesla known?
5. How does Thomas Edison use electrocution as a political weapon?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)