|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 6, Nobel Stove.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet six inches.
(b) Six feet four inches.
(c) Five feet two inches.
(d) Six feet.
2. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
(a) A manufacturing plant.
(c) A business manager.
3. What are the descendants of the Tesla flivver airplane?
(b) Vertical Takeoff and Landing craft.
4. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
(a) Julian Hawthorne.
(b) Lord Kelvin.
(c) Fritz Lowenstein.
(d) Thomas Edison.
5. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
(a) Dragislav L. Petkovic.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) Katherine Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment occurs at Niagara Falls in 1895?
2. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
3. How does Thomas Edison use electrocution as a political weapon?
4. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
5. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)