|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 3, Playing with Lightning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
(a) He feels sorry for him.
(b) He feels nothing for him.
(c) He detests him.
(d) He worships him.
2. Where is Nikola Tesla when he watches his Colorado Springs experiment?
(a) Next to the switch.
(b) In the doorway of the laboratory.
(c) A chair in the middle of the room.
3. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet six inches.
(b) Five feet two inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Six feet four inches.
4. What type of engine does Nikola Tesla invent in Chapter 12, "Robots"?
(a) A solar engine.
(b) A steam driven engine.
(c) A water engine.
(d) A vacuum engine.
5. How does Nikola Tesla feel when he sees his experiment in progress?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
2. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to his laboratory at midnight to view his experiments?
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
4. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
5. In Chapter 13, what is the invention that most fascinates Nikola Tesla followers?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)