|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 3, Playing with Lightning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, "Hurler of Lightning," to where does Nikola Tesla move in 1899?
(a) Colorado Springs.
2. For what patent does Nikola Tesla file in 1898?
(a) Radio transistors.
(b) Radio remote control for use in his laboratory.
(c) An alternating current engine for an automobile.
(d) Radio remote control for use in guided vehicles.
3. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
(a) Herman Melville.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Robert Browning.
(d) Robert Louis Stevenson.
4. With what planet does Nikola Tesla say communication can be made?
5. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
2. In what year is Nikola Tesla born?
3. What type of motor does Nikola Tesla conceive of while walking in the park?
4. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)