|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 3, Playing with Lightning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the year 1888, who buys Nikola Tesla's patents to use in his electric company?
(a) George Westinghouse.
(b) Dr. B.A. Behrend.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Mark Twain.
2. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
(c) Radio waves.
3. What does Nikola Tesla send through neighboring buildings?
4. From what financier does Nikola Tesla choose NOT to accept funds?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(d) George Westinghouse.
5. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
(a) Katherine Johnson.
(b) Nellie Melba.
(c) Marguerite Merington.
(d) Ann Morgan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
2. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
3. In what year is Nikola Tesla born?
4. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
5. What system of Nikola Tesla's invention allows alternating current to be delivered?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)