|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 3, Playing with Lightning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
(a) Social studies.
2. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) London, England.
(d) Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
3. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
4. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Electrical Review.
(d) The Electrical Times.
5. Where is Nikola Tesla when he watches his Colorado Springs experiment?
(a) A chair in the middle of the room.
(b) Next to the switch.
(c) In the doorway of the laboratory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
2. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
3. Where is the Palm Room?
4. What happens to the electric company generator when Nikola Tesla runs his experiment?
5. With what planet does Nikola Tesla say communication can be made?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)