|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 2, Mars & Robots.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
(a) Double the value.
(b) Split it.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Tear it up.
2. How many volts are Nikola Tesla's coils producing when he asks Leonard Curtis to find him a new laboratory?
3. In the year 1888, who buys Nikola Tesla's patents to use in his electric company?
(a) George Westinghouse.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Dr. B.A. Behrend.
4. What happens to Nikola Tesla's laboratory in 1895?
(a) It catches fire.
(b) It is robbed.
(c) It is made larger.
(d) It is raided by police.
5. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Palm Room?
2. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
4. What major German invention in 1896 is most likely predated by Nikola Tesla's version?
5. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)