|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 2, Mars & Robots.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what planet does Nikola Tesla say communication can be made?
2. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
(a) Split it.
(b) Double the value.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Tear it up.
3. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
(a) Leland Anderson.
(b) Louis Cohen.
(c) Gano Dunn.
(d) D. McFarlan Moore.
4. What is Nikola Tesla's first two-way radio controlled object?
5. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
2. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to a celebration at the Waldorf in 1898?
3. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
4. In the year 1888, who buys Nikola Tesla's patents to use in his electric company?
5. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)