|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 2, Mars & Robots.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
2. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
(a) A DC motor.
(b) A new generator.
(c) A new light bulb.
(d) The Tesla arc lamp.
3. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
4. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
5. What is Nikola Tesla's first two-way radio controlled object?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
2. What does Nikola Tesla do to the oscillator?
3. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
4. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
5. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)