|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 2, Mars & Robots.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
2. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
3. What does Nikola Tesla do to the oscillator?
(a) Smashes it.
(b) Oils it.
(c) Turns it off.
(d) Turns it up.
4. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
(a) Social studies.
5. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
(a) A bad radio experiment.
(b) A scientists' meeting in London.
(c) The World Congress.
(d) The Chicago World's Fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas Edison do to try to quash the acquisition of Nikola Tesla's invention?
2. What happens when Nikola Tesla visits an official in Washington to offer a robotic invention to the government?
3. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
4. What does Nikola Tesla demonstrate with thousands of high-frequency volts running through his body?
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)