|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 2, Mars & Robots.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Tesla coil?
(a) An electromagnetic force.
(b) A radio wave.
(c) A vacuum tube.
(d) A high frequency transmitter.
2. What major German invention in 1896 is most likely predated by Nikola Tesla's version?
(a) The fluorescent light bulb.
(b) The vacuum tube.
(c) The radio.
(d) The x-ray.
3. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
(a) The electric light bulb.
(b) His dynamos.
(c) Electrical systems for ships.
(d) His direct current laboratory.
4. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
(a) Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
(b) London, England.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Paris, France.
5. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
(c) Social studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
2. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
4. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
5. What is Nikola Tesla's first two-way radio controlled object?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)