|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 4, Radio & High Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
(a) Split it.
(b) Double the value.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Tear it up.
2. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to his laboratory at midnight to view his experiments?
(a) Marguerite Merrington.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) William K. Vanderbuilt.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
3. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet six inches.
(b) Five feet two inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Six feet four inches.
4. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
(b) Social studies.
5. What is the name of the lamp that Nikola Tesla invents?
(a) Zirconia-button lamp.
(b) Diamond-button lamp.
(c) Ruby-button lamp.
(d) Carbon-button lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
2. What is Nikola Tesla's first job accomplishment with Thomas Edison?
3. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
4. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
5. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)