|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 4, Radio & High Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
2. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
3. Who later demonstrates the correctness of Nikola Tesla's theory of cosmic rays as high-energy subatomic particles that could make other substances radioactive?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Henri Becquerel.
(c) Irene Curie.
(d) Vladimir Zworykin.
4. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
(a) D. McFarlan Moore.
(b) Gano Dunn.
(c) Louis Cohen.
(d) Leland Anderson.
5. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
(c) Nuclear fission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
2. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
3. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
4. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)