|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 4, Radio & High Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
2. Where does Charles Batchelor encourage Nikola Tesla to go?
(a) To London.
(b) To America.
(c) To Munich.
(d) To Paris.
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
4. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
5. In what year does Ernest Orlando Lawrence win a Nobel prize for the cyclotron, a precursor of which Nikola Tesla exhibited?
Short Answer Questions
1. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
2. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
3. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
4. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
5. What is the name of the lamp that Nikola Tesla invents?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)