|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 4, Radio & High Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Nikola Tesla born?
2. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) The Electrical Review.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Electrical Times.
3. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
4. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
(a) Nuclear fission.
5. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
(a) He is burned.
(b) He loses consciousness.
(c) He is fine.
(d) He shudders.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
2. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
3. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
4. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
5. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)