|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 4, Radio & High Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla demonstrate with thousands of high-frequency volts running through his body?
(a) A working model of the incandescent sun.
(b) A fluorescent light bulb.
(d) The light on Mars.
2. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Electrical Review.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
(d) The Electrical Times.
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
4. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
5. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
(d) Nuclear fission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to his laboratory at midnight to view his experiments?
2. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
3. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
4. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
5. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)