|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 4, Radio & High Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
(a) Tear it up.
(b) Split it.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Double the value.
2. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
3. What type of electrical service does Thomas Edison supply to people?
(a) Alternating current.
(b) Direct current.
(c) Indirect current.
(d) Hydroelectric current.
4. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to his laboratory at midnight to view his experiments?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) William K. Vanderbuilt.
(d) Marguerite Merrington.
5. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
(a) They have different schedules.
(b) They have different religious beliefs.
(c) They have different hygiene.
(d) They solve problems differently.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
2. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
3. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
4. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
5. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)