|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 3, AC/DC and a Flaming Sword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
2. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
3. What type of motor does Nikola Tesla conceive of while walking in the park?
(a) A pulley motor.
(b) A DC motor.
(c) An AC motor.
(d) A gas powered motor.
4. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
5. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
(a) They have different religious beliefs.
(b) They have different hygiene.
(c) They have different schedules.
(d) They solve problems differently.
Short Answer Questions
1. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
2. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
3. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
4. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
5. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)