|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 3, AC/DC and a Flaming Sword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Nikola Tesla born?
2. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
3. In the year 1888, who buys Nikola Tesla's patents to use in his electric company?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) Dr. B.A. Behrend.
4. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
(a) He is burned.
(b) He loses consciousness.
(c) He is fine.
(d) He shudders.
5. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
2. Who later demonstrates the correctness of Nikola Tesla's theory of cosmic rays as high-energy subatomic particles that could make other substances radioactive?
3. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
4. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
5. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)