|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 3, AC/DC and a Flaming Sword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
(a) Buy Thomas Edison's company.
(b) Invest in other businesses.
(c) Form his own company.
(d) Travel in Europe.
2. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
(a) Leland Anderson.
(b) Louis Cohen.
(c) Gano Dunn.
(d) D. McFarlan Moore.
3. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
4. Where is the Palm Room?
(a) In the Plaza Hotel.
(b) In the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
(c) In the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(d) In the St. Regis Hotel.
5. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
(a) They solve problems differently.
(b) They have different hygiene.
(c) They have different religious beliefs.
(d) They have different schedules.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
2. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
3. Where does Charles Batchelor encourage Nikola Tesla to go?
4. What does Thomas Edison do to try to quash the acquisition of Nikola Tesla's invention?
5. In the year 1888, who buys Nikola Tesla's patents to use in his electric company?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)