Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 5, Remnants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to patents filed by Nikola Tesla in 1922?
(a) They enter the common domain because they are not completed.
(b) They are all completed.
(c) They are used in his current invention projects.
(d) They are stolen by competitors.
2. In what year does Ernest Orlando Lawrence win a Nobel prize for the cyclotron, a precursor of which Nikola Tesla exhibited?
3. What happens to horses when Nikola Tesla is running his Colorado Springs experiments?
(a) They go berserk, feeling shocks through their metal shoes.
(b) They return to the barn.
(c) They die.
(d) They starve.
4. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
5. How does Nikola Tesla feel when he sees his experiment in progress?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is writer Kenneth M. Swezey when he arrives in New York City?
2. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
3. Where does Nikola Tesla go to create new inventions right after the Edison Medal event?
4. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
5. Why is Nikola Tesla never sure what day to celebrate for his birthday?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)