|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
(a) The electric light bulb.
(b) Electrical systems for ships.
(c) His dynamos.
(d) His direct current laboratory.
2. To which fellow New Yorker does Nikola Tesla pay back old debts?
(a) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
(b) George Westinghouse.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
3. Besides being an inventor, for what other role is Nikola Tesla known?
4. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
(a) Fritz Lowenstein.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) Julian Hawthorne.
(d) Lord Kelvin.
5. What influences does Nikola Tesla believe will compromise the religion of the human race in the year 2100?
(a) The essences of Buddhism and Judaism.
(b) The essences of Buddhism and Atheism.
(c) The essences of Buddhism and Christianity.
(d) The essences of Christianity and Judaism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla send through neighboring buildings?
2. What is the name of the lamp that Nikola Tesla invents?
3. What does Nikola Tesla do during the Edison Medal presentation ceremony?
4. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
5. What company refuses to entertain any of Nikola Tesla's proposals in 1920?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)