|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
(a) Medical coils.
(b) Lightning generators.
(c) Copper button lamps.
2. What name does Nikola Tesla call Marconi?
3. What is rumored to have been developed in 1924 by Nikola Tesla?
(a) A torpedo.
(b) A death ray.
(c) A new oscillator.
(d) A warhead.
4. In what year do Nikola Tesla's friends Hobson and Johnson die?
5. For what purpose does Nikola Tesla propose the use of radar?
(a) To set a sighting on a ship.
(b) To monitor automobile traffic.
(c) To pinpoint where airplanes are in the sky.
(d) To locate a hidden submarine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is Yugoslavia formed?
2. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
4. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
5. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)