|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
(a) Nuclear fission.
2. What are the descendants of the Tesla flivver airplane?
(c) Vertical Takeoff and Landing craft.
3. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
4. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
(a) The Tesla arc lamp.
(b) A DC motor.
(c) A new generator.
(d) A new light bulb.
5. What influences does Nikola Tesla believe will compromise the religion of the human race in the year 2100?
(a) The essences of Buddhism and Atheism.
(b) The essences of Buddhism and Judaism.
(c) The essences of Buddhism and Christianity.
(d) The essences of Christianity and Judaism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
2. What professor finds Nikola Tesla's ideas "thermodynamically sound"?
3. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
4. When does Nikola Tesla perform a major experiment in his Colorado Springs laboratory?
5. How much capital funded the incorporation of the Tesla Ozone Company?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)