|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
(a) Lord Kelvin.
(b) Julian Hawthorne.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Fritz Lowenstein.
2. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
(c) Radio waves.
3. After Mark Twain and J. Pierpont Morgan die, what happens to Nikola Tesla's behavior?
(a) It becomes stranger.
(b) It becomes more upbeat.
(c) It becomes depressing.
(d) It becomes erratic.
4. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
5. Who asks Nikola Tesla to accept the Edison Medal of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) B. A. Behrend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
2. Who contributed $30,000 toward the building of the new research station?
3. In what decade is Prohibition enacted?
4. What company refuses to entertain any of Nikola Tesla's proposals in 1920?
5. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)