|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) Reginald A. Fessenden.
(c) William Marconi.
(d) Professor Pupin.
2. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
3. Why is Nikola Tesla never sure what day to celebrate for his birthday?
(a) He isn't told his birthday.
(b) He is born at midnight.
(c) He has no birth certificate.
(d) He cannot remember his birthday.
4. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
(b) Social studies.
5. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
(a) A $50,000 bonus.
(b) A $10/week raise.
(c) Stock in Thomas Edison's company.
(d) Vacation days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the electric company generator when Nikola Tesla runs his experiment?
2. What type of weapon does Nikola envision in his conversations with Viereck?
3. What are the descendants of the Tesla flivver airplane?
4. On what does Nikola Tesla say that civilized nations would spend more on than war?
5. What influences does Nikola Tesla believe will compromise the religion of the human race in the year 2100?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)