|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He is bipolar.
(c) He is a virgin.
(d) He is passive aggressive.
2. In what year is Nikola Tesla born?
3. What influences does Nikola Tesla believe will compromise the religion of the human race in the year 2100?
(a) The essences of Christianity and Judaism.
(b) The essences of Buddhism and Judaism.
(c) The essences of Buddhism and Christianity.
(d) The essences of Buddhism and Atheism.
4. What does Nikola Tesla send through neighboring buildings?
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
2. What is George Sylvester Viereck's vocation?
3. What does Thomas Edison do to try to quash the acquisition of Nikola Tesla's invention?
4. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
5. Why does Nikola Tesla choose room 207 at the Alta Vista Hotel?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)