|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many volts are Nikola Tesla's coils producing when he asks Leonard Curtis to find him a new laboratory?
2. Who contributed $30,000 toward the building of the new research station?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) John Jacob Astor.
(c) Simpson and Crawford.
(d) Leonard Curtis.
3. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
(b) Katherine Johnson.
(c) Dragislav L. Petkovic.
(d) George Westinghouse.
4. Where is the National Research Council formed?
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
5. At how many revolutions per minute does the Tesla turbine run?
(a) 40,000 RPM.
(b) 35,000 RPM.
(c) 37,500 RPM.
(d) 30,000 RPM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla send through neighboring buildings?
2. What happens to patents filed by Nikola Tesla in 1922?
3. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
4. Where are the plans for Nikola Tesla's "aeromobile"?
5. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)