|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Nikola Tesla summoned to court for failure to pay his takes in New York City?
2. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Coast Guard.
(c) The Army.
(d) The Marines.
3. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
4. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) Oyster Point.
5. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nikola Tesla choose room 207 at the Alta Vista Hotel?
2. What type of motor does Nikola Tesla conceive of while walking in the park?
3. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
4. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
5. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)