|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what financier does Nikola Tesla choose NOT to accept funds?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) George Westinghouse.
2. What happens when Nikola Tesla visits an official in Washington to offer a robotic invention to the government?
(a) The official tells him someone already approached the government.
(b) The official laughs at Nikola Tesla.
(c) The official asks for more research.
(d) The official accepts the research.
3. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
4. When does Nikola Tesla perform a major experiment in his Colorado Springs laboratory?
(a) July 3, 1899.
(b) September 1, 1899.
(c) August 5, 1899.
(d) June 27, 1899.
5. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
2. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
3. How much capital funded the incorporation of the Tesla Ozone Company?
4. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
5. In what field does Nikola Tesla pioneer inventions while the Nobel Prize goes to three others?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)