|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The Thomas Edisons.
(b) The George Westinghouses.
(c) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(d) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
2. After J. Pierpont Morgan dies in 1913, from whom does Nikola Tesla try to get investment funding?
(a) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
(b) J. P. Morgan.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
3. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
4. Where is the National Research Council formed?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
5. To what group does Nikola Tesla give a lecture about mechanical electrical oscillators on August 25, 1893?
(a) The Electrical Congress.
(b) The engineers at the Chicago World's Fair.
(c) The United States Congress.
(d) The International Congress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
2. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
3. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
4. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
5. How does Thomas Edison use electrocution as a political weapon?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)