|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
(a) Reginald A. Fessenden.
(b) William Marconi.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) Professor Pupin.
2. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
(a) Doing research in Budapest.
(b) Touring Zagreb.
(c) Roaming in his native mountains.
(d) Visiting his mother's grave.
3. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(b) The George Westinghouses.
(c) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(d) The Thomas Edisons.
4. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
5. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
(d) London, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the vibration of heavy current surges through the primary coil, what phenomenon is the result?
2. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
3. What does Thomas Edison do to try to quash the acquisition of Nikola Tesla's invention?
4. What does Nikola Tesla believe can be produced on Earth with an oscillator?
5. How much does Nikola Tesla's 1906 invention weigh?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)