|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
2. What is Nikola Tesla's first two-way radio controlled object?
3. What does Dr. Eisenbud suggest about Nikola Tesla's mental condition?
(a) He is obsessive compulsive.
(b) He is neurotic.
(c) He is schizophrenic.
(d) He is psychotic.
4. In Chapter 13, what is the invention that most fascinates Nikola Tesla followers?
(a) The transmitter.
(b) The Copper Button Lamp.
(c) The remote controlled ship.
(d) The valve.
5. For what invention is the 1915 Nobel Prize in Physics given?
(a) The creation of man-made lightning.
(b) The use of X-rays to determine the structure of crystals.
(c) The invention of radio.
(d) The copper button lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
2. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
3. In how many days does Nikola Tesla think the turbine can drive ocean liners across the Atlantic?
4. What is rumored to have been developed in 1924 by Nikola Tesla?
5. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)