|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the descendants of the Tesla flivver airplane?
(c) Vertical Takeoff and Landing craft.
2. In the year 1888, who buys Nikola Tesla's patents to use in his electric company?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Dr. B.A. Behrend.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) Thomas Edison.
3. Who funds Nikola Tesla's big Long Island experiment?
(a) George Westinghouse.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) J. Pierpont Morgan.
4. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
5. What does Nikola Tesla believe can be produced on Earth with an oscillator?
(a) Stationary pulses.
(b) Stationary waves.
(c) Remote electricity.
(d) Nuclear power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George Sylvester Viereck's vocation?
2. After Mark Twain and J. Pierpont Morgan die, what happens to Nikola Tesla's behavior?
3. In what decade is Prohibition enacted?
4. Who arranges a party for Nikola Tesla's 75th birthday in 1931?
5. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)