|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
2. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
(a) The Chicago World's Fair.
(b) The World Congress.
(c) A scientists' meeting in London.
(d) A bad radio experiment.
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
4. Who funds Nikola Tesla's big Long Island experiment?
(a) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
5. What New York establishment drops Nikola Tesla's membership for non-payment of bills?
(a) The Palms.
(b) The Regency Room.
(c) The Russian Tea Room.
(d) The Players' Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what is the invention that most fascinates Nikola Tesla followers?
2. What do scientists and engineers worldwide do for Nikola Tesla's 75th birthday?
3. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
4. What type of electrical service does Thomas Edison supply to people?
5. What is Nikola Tesla's first two-way radio controlled object?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)