|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(a) Blue jay.
2. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
3. What happens to Nikola Tesla's laboratory in 1895?
(a) It is raided by police.
(b) It is made larger.
(c) It is robbed.
(d) It catches fire.
4. In what year is Yugoslavia formed?
5. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
(a) Medical coils.
(b) Lightning generators.
(d) Copper button lamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what device does Nikola Tesla achieve tensions of about one million volts?
2. In 1906, what type of model does Nikola Tesla build?
3. Who contributed $30,000 toward the building of the new research station?
4. Despite the fact that Nikola Tesla inspires the science of radar, in what year is Robert A. Watson-Watt officially credited with the invention?
5. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)