|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 1, Ethics & Error in Tesla's Path.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
(a) Split it.
(b) Tear it up.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Double the value.
2. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
4. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
5. In what year does Ernest Orlando Lawrence win a Nobel prize for the cyclotron, a precursor of which Nikola Tesla exhibited?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who later demonstrates the correctness of Nikola Tesla's theory of cosmic rays as high-energy subatomic particles that could make other substances radioactive?
2. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
3. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
4. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
5. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)