|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 1, Ethics & Error in Tesla's Path.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Electrical Times.
(c) The Electrical Review.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
2. In what city does Nikola Tesla study after running out of funds for college?
3. Why is Nikola Tesla's vacuum tube unsuitable for laboratory research?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is too large.
(c) It is difficult to adjust.
(d) It is too expensive.
4. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
5. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
(a) London, England.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
2. What is the name of the lamp that Nikola Tesla invents?
3. What does Thomas Edison do to try to quash the acquisition of Nikola Tesla's invention?
4. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
5. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)