|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 1, Ethics & Error in Tesla's Path.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
(a) A new light bulb.
(b) A new generator.
(c) A DC motor.
(d) The Tesla arc lamp.
2. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
(d) Radio waves.
3. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
4. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
(a) He has a newspaper reporter write about them.
(b) He publishes articles in magazines.
(c) He sends out letters to the scientists.
(d) He conducts lectures with demonstrations.
5. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
2. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
3. What accomplishment occurs at Niagara Falls in 1895?
4. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
5. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)