|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 1, Ethics & Error in Tesla's Path.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla demonstrate with thousands of high-frequency volts running through his body?
(a) The light on Mars.
(b) A fluorescent light bulb.
(c) A working model of the incandescent sun.
2. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
3. What science is always at the forefront of Nikola Tesla's work?
(c) Nuclear fission.
4. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) He is bipolar.
(c) He is passive aggressive.
(d) He is a homosexual.
5. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
2. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
3. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
4. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
5. Why is Nikola Tesla's vacuum tube unsuitable for laboratory research?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)