|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 1, Ethics & Error in Tesla's Path.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla demonstrate with thousands of high-frequency volts running through his body?
(a) A fluorescent light bulb.
(b) The light on Mars.
(d) A working model of the incandescent sun.
2. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
(a) Electrical systems for ships.
(b) His dynamos.
(c) His direct current laboratory.
(d) The electric light bulb.
3. What reward does Thomas Edison offer Nikola Tesla for completing the work with the dynamo?
(a) Stock in Thomas Edison's company.
(b) A $50,000 bonus.
(c) Vacation days.
(d) A $10/week raise.
4. In what year is Nikola Tesla born?
5. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) London, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
2. What is Nikola Tesla's first job accomplishment with Thomas Edison?
3. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
4. Who later demonstrates the correctness of Nikola Tesla's theory of cosmic rays as high-energy subatomic particles that could make other substances radioactive?
5. What system of Nikola Tesla's invention allows alternating current to be delivered?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)