|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 1, Ethics & Error in Tesla's Path.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the year 1888, who buys Nikola Tesla's patents to use in his electric company?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Dr. B.A. Behrend.
(c) George Westinghouse.
(d) Mark Twain.
2. To what group does Nikola Tesla give a lecture about mechanical electrical oscillators on August 25, 1893?
(a) The United States Congress.
(b) The Electrical Congress.
(c) The engineers at the Chicago World's Fair.
(d) The International Congress.
3. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
4. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
5. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
2. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
3. By 1981, how many patents does Nikola Tesla get for AC electric systems?
4. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
5. What system of Nikola Tesla's invention allows alternating current to be delivered?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)