|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 1, Ethics & Error in Tesla's Path.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
(a) Katherine Johnson.
(b) Ann Morgan.
(c) Nellie Melba.
(d) Marguerite Merington.
2. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
3. In what subject does Nikola Tesla excel in high school?
(a) Social studies.
4. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
(a) He sends out letters to the scientists.
(b) He publishes articles in magazines.
(c) He conducts lectures with demonstrations.
(d) He has a newspaper reporter write about them.
5. For what type of transmission is Nikola Tesla's research a precursor in around 1895?
(c) Radio wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what author is Nikola Tesla introduced while ill as a child?
2. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
3. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
4. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
5. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)