|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 3, Birthday Corks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the fact that Nikola Tesla inspires the science of radar, in what year is Robert A. Watson-Watt officially credited with the invention?
2. What does Nikola Tesla ask Westinghouse to do with their royalties agreement?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Tear it up.
(c) Split it.
(d) Double the value.
3. What type of engine does Nikola Tesla invent in Chapter 12, "Robots"?
(a) A solar engine.
(b) A water engine.
(c) A vacuum engine.
(d) A steam driven engine.
4. What is the name of the lamp that Nikola Tesla invents?
(a) Carbon-button lamp.
(b) Zirconia-button lamp.
(c) Diamond-button lamp.
(d) Ruby-button lamp.
5. How many volts are Nikola Tesla's coils producing when he asks Leonard Curtis to find him a new laboratory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What New York establishment drops Nikola Tesla's membership for non-payment of bills?
2. When the vibration of heavy current surges through the primary coil, what phenomenon is the result?
3. In what year is Yugoslavia formed?
4. How does Nikola Tesla feel when he sees his experiment in progress?
5. To what periodical does Nikola Tesla write in defense of King Alexander?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)