Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 1, Ethics & Error in Tesla's Path.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Electrical Times.
(d) The Electrical Review.
2. At what game does Nikola Tesla become skilled?
3. In what year does the Tesla Electric Company open?
4. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
(a) Radio waves.
5. From what financier does Nikola Tesla choose NOT to accept funds?
(a) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(b) George Westinghouse.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
2. In Chapter 6, "Order of the Flaming Sword," how does Nikola Tesla share his inventions of electricity in a vacuum tube with other scientists?
3. To what group does Nikola Tesla give a lecture about mechanical electrical oscillators on August 25, 1893?
4. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)