|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nikola Tesla when he watches his Colorado Springs experiment?
(a) In the doorway of the laboratory.
(c) Next to the switch.
(d) A chair in the middle of the room.
2. In Chapter 13, "Hurler of Lightning," to where does Nikola Tesla move in 1899?
(d) Colorado Springs.
3. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(b) The George Westinghouses.
(c) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(d) The Thomas Edisons.
4. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet six inches.
(b) Six feet four inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet two inches.
5. What name does Nikola Tesla call Marconi?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nikola Tesla perform a major experiment in his Colorado Springs laboratory?
2. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
3. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
4. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
5. What happens to Nikola Tesla's laboratory in 1895?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)