|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
(a) He detests him.
(b) He feels nothing for him.
(c) He worships him.
(d) He feels sorry for him.
2. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
(a) The Tesla arc lamp.
(b) A DC motor.
(c) A new generator.
(d) A new light bulb.
3. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
(a) Reginald A. Fessenden.
(b) William Marconi.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) Professor Pupin.
4. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
5. Who contributed $30,000 toward the building of the new research station?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) Simpson and Crawford.
(c) Leonard Curtis.
(d) John Jacob Astor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
2. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
3. What type of electrical service does Thomas Edison supply to people?
4. How much does Nikola Tesla's 1906 invention weigh?
5. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)