|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) He is a homosexual.
(c) He is passive aggressive.
(d) He is bipolar.
2. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
(a) He feels nothing for him.
(b) He detests him.
(c) He feels sorry for him.
(d) He worships him.
3. In what year does Nikola Tesla go to work for Thomas Edison's subsidiary in Paris?
4. How much does Nikola Tesla's 1906 invention weigh?
(a) Less than 20 pounds.
(b) Between 30 and 40 pounds.
(c) Less than 10 pounds.
(d) 30 pounds.
5. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(b) Reginald A. Fessenden.
(c) William Marconi.
(d) Professor Pupin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
2. What accomplishment occurs at Niagara Falls in 1895?
3. With what device does Nikola Tesla achieve tensions of about one million volts?
4. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
5. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)