|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(b) The Thomas Edisons.
(c) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(d) The George Westinghouses.
2. Where does Charles Batchelor encourage Nikola Tesla to go?
(a) To America.
(b) To Munich.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To London.
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
(b) New York.
4. In what year does the U.S. Supreme Court strike down the Marconi Company patents for the invention of radio?
5. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Electrical Review.
(c) The Electrical Times.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
2. What does a group of men offer Tesla the opportunity to do?
3. Where is Nikola Tesla when he watches his Colorado Springs experiment?
4. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
5. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)