|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who broadcasts voice and music programs in 1906 and 1907 based on Nikola Tesla's radio design and principles?
(a) Reginald A. Fessenden.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) Professor Pupin.
(d) William Marconi.
2. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
3. How many accidents does Nikola Tesla say he has in a year?
4. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
(a) They have different hygiene.
(b) They have different schedules.
(c) They solve problems differently.
(d) They have different religious beliefs.
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What major German invention in 1896 is most likely predated by Nikola Tesla's version?
2. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
3. What happens to Nikola Tesla's laboratory in 1895?
4. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
5. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)