|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Five feet two inches.
(b) Six feet four inches.
(c) Six feet six inches.
(d) Six feet.
2. With what device does Nikola Tesla achieve tensions of about one million volts?
(a) Spherical coil.
(b) Cylindrical coil.
(c) Conical coil.
(d) Linear coil.
3. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
4. What happens to the electric company generator when Nikola Tesla runs his experiment?
(a) It knocks the generator off line and makes it burn.
(c) It discharges and quits.
(d) It restores the generator to the line.
5. At what age does Nikola Tesla take passage on the ship Saturnia?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
2. How much does Nikola Tesla's 1906 invention weigh?
3. What happens to Nikola Tesla's laboratory in 1895?
4. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
5. What does Nikola Tesla believe can be produced on Earth with an oscillator?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)