|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla find a job in 1881?
2. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
3. For what does Nikola offer a plan to redesign for Edison?
(a) Electrical systems for ships.
(b) His direct current laboratory.
(c) His dynamos.
(d) The electric light bulb.
4. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He is passive aggressive.
(c) He is bipolar.
(d) He is a virgin.
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
2. In 1906, what type of model does Nikola Tesla build?
3. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
4. In Chapter 13, "Hurler of Lightning," to where does Nikola Tesla move in 1899?
5. How does George Scherff feel about Nikola Tesla?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)