|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikola Tesla need now to capitalize on his 1906 invention?
(b) A business manager.
(d) A manufacturing plant.
2. To where does Nikola Tesla begin to write letters at age fifty?
3. What does Nikola Tesla believe can be produced on Earth with an oscillator?
(a) Remote electricity.
(b) Nuclear power.
(c) Stationary pulses.
(d) Stationary waves.
4. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The George Westinghouses.
(b) The Thomas Edisons.
(c) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(d) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
5. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
(a) He is bipolar.
(b) He is passive aggressive.
(c) He is a homosexual.
(d) He is a virgin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to learn the secret of animosity between Nikola Tesla and professor Pupin?
2. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
3. What system of Nikola Tesla's invention allows alternating current to be delivered?
4. What happens to the electric company generator when Nikola Tesla runs his experiment?
5. What name does Nikola Tesla call Marconi?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)