|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
2. Where is Nikola Tesla when he watches his Colorado Springs experiment?
(b) Next to the switch.
(c) In the doorway of the laboratory.
(d) A chair in the middle of the room.
3. From what financier does Nikola Tesla choose NOT to accept funds?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) George Westinghouse.
(c) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(d) Robert Underwood Johnson.
4. What happens to Nikola Tesla's laboratory in 1895?
(a) It catches fire.
(b) It is raided by police.
(c) It is robbed.
(d) It is made larger.
5. What type of electrical service does Thomas Edison supply to people?
(a) Indirect current.
(b) Alternating current.
(c) Hydroelectric current.
(d) Direct current.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
2. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
3. In Chapter 10, "An Error of Judgment," to what does Nikola Tesla expose his head frequently?
4. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
5. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)