|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Tesla's Middle Years: Chapter 5, Radio & Age 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personality difference jeopardizes the relationship between Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla?
(a) They solve problems differently.
(b) They have different hygiene.
(c) They have different schedules.
(d) They have different religious beliefs.
2. In what year does the U.S. Supreme Court strike down the Marconi Company patents for the invention of radio?
3. What does Nikola Tesla invent that is used in Rahway, New Jersey?
(a) A new light bulb.
(b) A DC motor.
(c) A new generator.
(d) The Tesla arc lamp.
4. In Chapter 13, what is the invention that most fascinates Nikola Tesla followers?
(a) The remote controlled ship.
(b) The Copper Button Lamp.
(c) The valve.
(d) The transmitter.
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Six feet six inches.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Five feet two inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nikola Tesla sometimes feel because he has not married?
2. In what year does Nikola Tesla finally sue Marconi?
3. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
4. In 1906, what type of model does Nikola Tesla build?
5. What is Nikola Tesla's first job accomplishment with Thomas Edison?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)