|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
(a) The Navy.
(b) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(c) Katherine Johnson.
2. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
3. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
(a) Medical coils.
(b) Copper button lamps.
(d) Lightning generators.
4. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The Electrical Review.
(d) The Electrical Times.
5. What is rumored to have been developed in 1924 by Nikola Tesla?
(a) A warhead.
(b) A death ray.
(c) A torpedo.
(d) A new oscillator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to patents filed by Nikola Tesla in 1922?
2. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
3. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
4. In what year does Nikola Tesla file a patent to describe the supercooling of conductors to appreciably lower resistance?
5. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)