|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to patents filed by Nikola Tesla in 1922?
(a) They are stolen by competitors.
(b) They are all completed.
(c) They enter the common domain because they are not completed.
(d) They are used in his current invention projects.
2. For what publication does Nikola Tesla write about women's superiority?
(b) The Harvard Review.
(d) The New Yorker.
3. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
4. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
(a) The World Congress.
(b) The Chicago World's Fair.
(c) A bad radio experiment.
(d) A scientists' meeting in London.
5. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
(a) Copper button lamps.
(b) Medical coils.
(c) Lightning generators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
2. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
3. What company refuses to entertain any of Nikola Tesla's proposals in 1920?
4. What does Dr. Eisenbud suggest about Nikola Tesla's mental condition?
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla file a patent to describe the supercooling of conductors to appreciably lower resistance?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)