|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who funds Nikola Tesla's big Long Island experiment?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(d) George Westinghouse.
2. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Electrical Times.
(c) The Electrical Review.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
3. In what city does Nikola Tesla give a lecture to the Institution of Electrical Engineers?
(c) New York.
4. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
(a) Touring Zagreb.
(b) Roaming in his native mountains.
(c) Visiting his mother's grave.
(d) Doing research in Budapest.
5. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(d) Blue jay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
2. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
3. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
4. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
5. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)