|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is rumored to have been developed in 1924 by Nikola Tesla?
(a) A torpedo.
(b) A new oscillator.
(c) A death ray.
(d) A warhead.
2. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
3. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
(b) Katherine Johnson.
(c) Lt. Hobson.
(d) George Westinghouse.
4. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The Waldorf.
(b) The Park.
(c) The Regency.
(d) The St. Regis.
5. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
(b) The Hamptons.
(c) Oyster Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
2. For what publication does Nikola Tesla write about women's superiority?
3. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
4. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
5. Who uses Nikola Tesla's 1900 radio patent to signal the letter "S" across the Atlantic ocean?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)