|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company refuses to entertain any of Nikola Tesla's proposals in 1920?
(b) The Westinghouse Company.
(c) General Electric Company.
(d) Edison Electric Company.
2. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He is bipolar.
(c) He is a virgin.
(d) He is passive aggressive.
3. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
(b) Oyster Point.
(c) The Hamptons.
4. For what publication does Nikola Tesla write about women's superiority?
(b) The New Yorker.
(c) The Harvard Review.
5. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
2. In what year does the Great Depression begin?
3. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
4. For what experiment does Nikola Tesla solicit funding in New York in 1900?
5. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)