|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Six feet four inches.
(c) Five feet two inches.
(d) Six feet six inches.
2. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
(a) Lt. Hobson.
(b) George Westinghouse.
(c) Katherine Johnson.
3. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
(b) Francis A. Fitzgerald.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
4. What is rumored to have been developed in 1924 by Nikola Tesla?
(a) A warhead.
(b) A torpedo.
(c) A death ray.
(d) A new oscillator.
5. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The Park.
(b) The St. Regis.
(c) The Waldorf.
(d) The Regency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who uses Nikola Tesla's 1900 radio patent to signal the letter "S" across the Atlantic ocean?
2. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
3. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
4. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
5. How old is writer Kenneth M. Swezey when he arrives in New York City?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)