|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
(a) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) Francis A. Fitzgerald.
2. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
3. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(a) Blue jay.
4. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
5. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(b) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(c) The George Westinghouses.
(d) The Thomas Edisons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Eisenbud suggest about Nikola Tesla's mental condition?
2. For what experiment does Nikola Tesla solicit funding in New York in 1900?
3. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
4. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
5. In what year does the Great Depression begin?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)