|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Five feet two inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Six feet six inches.
2. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
3. In what year does the Great Depression begin?
4. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
(a) Using artistic enhancement.
(b) Using time exposures.
(c) Using plates.
(d) Using negatives.
5. In what decade is Prohibition enacted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
2. For what experiment does Nikola Tesla solicit funding in New York in 1900?
3. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
4. What company refuses to entertain any of Nikola Tesla's proposals in 1920?
5. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)