|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
2. What company refuses to entertain any of Nikola Tesla's proposals in 1920?
(b) General Electric Company.
(c) The Westinghouse Company.
(d) Edison Electric Company.
3. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The Park.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) The St. Regis.
(d) The Regency.
4. To what group does Nikola Tesla give a lecture about mechanical electrical oscillators on August 25, 1893?
(a) The engineers at the Chicago World's Fair.
(b) The Electrical Congress.
(c) The International Congress.
(d) The United States Congress.
5. How old is writer Kenneth M. Swezey when he arrives in New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
2. Who funds Nikola Tesla's big Long Island experiment?
3. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
4. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
5. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)