|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
2. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The Thomas Edisons.
(b) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(c) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(d) The George Westinghouses.
3. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
4. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(b) Blue jay.
5. In what year does Nikola Tesla file a patent to describe the supercooling of conductors to appreciably lower resistance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
2. To what group does Nikola Tesla give a lecture about mechanical electrical oscillators on August 25, 1893?
3. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
4. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
5. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)