|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
2. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
3. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The Electrical Times.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Electrical Review.
4. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
(b) Francis A. Fitzgerald.
(c) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(d) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
5. How old is writer Kenneth M. Swezey when he arrives in New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Eisenbud suggest about Nikola Tesla's mental condition?
2. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
3. In what decade is Prohibition enacted?
4. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
5. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)