|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
(b) The Navy.
(c) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(d) Katherine Johnson.
2. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
(a) The Chicago World's Fair.
(b) A bad radio experiment.
(c) The World Congress.
(d) A scientists' meeting in London.
3. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
(a) Katherine Johnson.
(b) George Westinghouse.
(d) Lt. Hobson.
4. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(b) Blue jay.
5. What does Dr. Eisenbud suggest about Nikola Tesla's mental condition?
(a) He is obsessive compulsive.
(b) He is schizophrenic.
(c) He is neurotic.
(d) He is psychotic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
2. What is Nikola Tesla doing in Europe when he conceives the idea that man could produce electric storms?
3. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
4. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
5. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)