|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what 1896 publication is there speculation about Nikola Tesla's status with women?
(a) The Electrical Review.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
(d) The Electrical Times.
2. In the early 1900s, from what illness does Nikola Tesla suffer?
3. For what publication does Nikola Tesla write about women's superiority?
(a) The Harvard Review.
(b) The New Yorker.
4. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Six feet four inches.
(c) Five feet two inches.
(d) Six feet six inches.
5. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The Regency.
(b) The Park.
(c) The Waldorf.
(d) The St. Regis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who funds Nikola Tesla's big Long Island experiment?
2. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
3. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
4. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
5. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)