|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is writer Kenneth M. Swezey when he arrives in New York City?
2. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
3. To what group does Nikola Tesla give a lecture about mechanical electrical oscillators on August 25, 1893?
(a) The United States Congress.
(b) The International Congress.
(c) The Electrical Congress.
(d) The engineers at the Chicago World's Fair.
4. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
(a) J. Pierpont Morgan.
(b) Katherine Johnson.
(c) The Navy.
5. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The Thomas Edisons.
(b) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(c) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(d) The George Westinghouses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
2. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
3. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
4. Whom does Lt. Hobson try to interest in robotry as a way to raise funds for Nikola Tesla?
5. Who uses Nikola Tesla's 1900 radio patent to signal the letter "S" across the Atlantic ocean?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)