|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Eisenbud suggest about Nikola Tesla's mental condition?
(a) He is obsessive compulsive.
(b) He is schizophrenic.
(c) He is psychotic.
(d) He is neurotic.
2. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
(a) Julian Hawthorne.
(b) Fritz Lowenstein.
(c) Lord Kelvin.
(d) Thomas Edison.
3. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The Waldorf.
(b) The St. Regis.
(c) The Park.
(d) The Regency.
4. With what bird is Nikola Tesla enamored?
(c) Blue jay.
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet six inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Five feet two inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being manufactured at Wardenclyffe?
2. Who funds Nikola Tesla's big Long Island experiment?
3. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
4. Who backs out of his commitment for further investment in Wardenclyffe?
5. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)