|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Five feet two inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Six feet six inches.
2. What is the location of the tower that Nikola Tesla builds for his experiment on Long Island?
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) Oyster Point.
3. in 1902, what engineer supports the work Nikola Tesla is doing?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Lord Kelvin.
(c) Fritz Lowenstein.
(d) Julian Hawthorne.
4. Who adores Nikola Tesla for his many charms?
(a) The George Westinghouses.
(b) The Thomas Commerfod Martins.
(c) The Robert Underwood Johnsons.
(d) The Thomas Edisons.
5. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
(a) Katherine Johnson.
(c) Lt. Hobson.
(d) George Westinghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
2. What happens to patents filed by Nikola Tesla in 1922?
3. For what experiment does Nikola Tesla solicit funding in New York in 1900?
4. What is rumored to have been developed in 1924 by Nikola Tesla?
5. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)