|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
2. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
(a) Using negatives.
(b) Using plates.
(c) Using artistic enhancement.
(d) Using time exposures.
3. Who writes letters to Nikola Tesla from around the country, trying to encourage him about better health?
(a) George Westinghouse.
(b) Lt. Hobson.
(c) Katherine Johnson.
4. What event takes Nikola Tesla away from radio research in 1893?
(a) A bad radio experiment.
(b) A scientists' meeting in London.
(c) The World Congress.
(d) The Chicago World's Fair.
5. For whom does Nikola Tesla say he will build a villa in New York City?
(a) Ann Morgan.
(b) Nellie Melba.
(c) Marguerite Merington.
(d) Katherine Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
2. In what year does Nikola Tesla describe in detail the principles of radio broadcasting?
3. What trait is suspected by some about Nikola Tesla during the Gilded Age?
4. To what group does Nikola Tesla give a lecture about mechanical electrical oscillators on August 25, 1893?
5. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)