One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Final Decades: Chapter 2, The Inventor's 60s.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hotel is Nikola Tesla told to vacate in part because of his birds?
(a) The Regency.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) The Park.
(d) The St. Regis.
2. How tall is Nikola Tesla in the year 1893?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Five feet two inches.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Six feet six inches.
3. How does Nikola Tesla have photographs produced of the Colorado Springs lightning experiment?
(a) Using plates.
(b) Using artistic enhancement.
(c) Using negatives.
(d) Using time exposures.
4. In 1927, who tries to help Nikola Tesla with the promotion of a scientific concept?
(a) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) Francis A. Fitzgerald.
(d) John Hays Hammond, Jr.
5. For what publication does Nikola Tesla write about women's superiority?
(a) The New Yorker.
(d) The Harvard Review.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is writer Kenneth M. Swezey when he arrives in New York City?
2. Who uses Nikola Tesla's 1900 radio patent to signal the letter "S" across the Atlantic ocean?
3. In what year is the Wardenclyffe tower blown up?
4. Who funds Nikola Tesla's big Long Island experiment?
5. In what year does Katherine Johnson die?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)