Book 1, The Beginning: Chapter 1, Introductions & The First 2 Chapters
1. Who helps to found the Tesla Society around 1956?
(a) Louis Cohen.
(b) Leland Anderson.
(c) D. McFarlan Moore.
(d) Gano Dunn.
2. After World War II, much of Nikola Tesla's library materials are shipped where?
(a) London, England.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
3. Where is the Palm Room?
(a) In the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(b) In the Plaza Hotel.
(c) In the St. Regis Hotel.
(d) In the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
4. Whom does Nikola Tesla invite to his laboratory at midnight to view his experiments?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Robert Underwood Johnson.
(c) William K. Vanderbuilt.
(d) Marguerite Merrington.
5. What happens to Nikola Tesla when he steps onto his experimental platform in his laboratory?
(a) He is fine.
(b) He is burned.
(c) He shudders.
(d) He loses consciousness.
6. In what year is Nikola Tesla born?
7. In what country is Nikola Tesla born?
8. What profession does Nikola Tesla's father expect him to follow?
This section contains 4,028 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)