|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
2. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
3. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
4. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
5. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
2. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
3. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
4. Why do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman decide to leave Higgins' body in front of Garret's home?
5. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
6. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
7. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
8. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
9. What does Kennedy discover while studying the Special Forces personnel files?
10. How do Scott Coleman and those with him launch an assault on Higgins' estate?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Chapter 11 explain the motivation behind the assassins' actions?
Essay Topic 2
What games are being played in the White House that the author explores in Chapter 10? Who is pulling most of the strings? What are some examples? What false information is being fed to the Speaker of the House? What is Mike Nance encouraging the President to do with the FBI?
Essay Topic 3
How is Dr. Kennedy getting closer and closer each day to identifying the killers in Chapter 30?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)