|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
2. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
3. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
4. When Scott Coleman calls Stansfield, who is still in the air, he tells Scott he is going where?
5. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke decide to kidnap, rather than kill, Higgins at his home?
2. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
3. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
5. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
6. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
7. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
8. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
9. What takes place in the meeting between Nance and Garret after Higgins' body is found?
10. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Michael O'Rourke's friendship with Scott Coleman place him in a gray area? How does the author's provocative approach to his character's development add a very interesting aspect to the story?
Essay Topic 2
How does Chapter 11 explain the motivation behind the assassins' actions?
Essay Topic 3
On which side of the "Good versus Evil" theme is Senator Erik Olson in "Term Limits?" What actions does he take that qualify him for that position?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)