|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
2. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
3. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
4. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
5. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Jarvi?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
3. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
4. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
5. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
6. How do Scott Coleman and those with him launch an assault on Higgins' estate?
7. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
8. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
9. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
10. What happens when Stansfield calls the President to determine if he is knows where Nance and Garret are?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Dr. Kennedy getting closer and closer each day to identifying the killers in Chapter 30?
Essay Topic 2
How does Michael O'Rourke's friendship with Scott Coleman place him in a gray area? How does the author's provocative approach to his character's development add a very interesting aspect to the story?
Essay Topic 3
The O'Rourkes refuse to let Senator Olson stay neutral, but instead force him to pick a side. Which does he choose? What action has redeemed him? How was he out of line earlier with Seamus?
This section contains 1,149 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)