|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
2. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
3. Stansfield asks Dr. Kennedy to run a background check on which individual to see if he has any connections to the assassins?
4. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
5. What do the CIA rescue members use at Nance's property to determine how many people are in the house and where they are located?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
2. Who is Sam Jarvi?
3. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
4. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
5. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
6. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
7. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
8. What do Hackett and Stroble do after the attack on Higgins' estate?
9. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
10. How do Scott Coleman and those with him launch an assault on Higgins' estate?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Vince Flynn use a reverse storytelling technique in Chapter 33 for Admiral DeVoe's explaining what happened during Operation Snatch Back that led Scott Coleman to kill Senator Fitzgerald?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways do both Garret and Nance suffer the consequences of their actions when Coleman's group refuses to take responsibility for Olson's and Turnquist' murders?
Essay Topic 3
How does Vincent Flynn use the first two chapters to examine the contrast between the personalities of Michael O'Rourke and Stu Garret? In what way do these two characters fall into the ongoing theme of "Good versus Evil?"
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)