|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
2. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
3. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
4. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
5. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
3. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
4. How does the author further the "Good" as opposed to "Evil" theme?
5. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
6. Who is Sam Jarvi?
7. What does Kennedy discover while studying the Special Forces personnel files?
8. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
9. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
10. Chapter 45 provides what final elements of the "Consequences" theme?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What critical background about Michael O'Rourke's life is provided in Chapter 7 that will be important later in helping readers understand what motivates him?
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolism employed in placing Arthur's body at Garret's home?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author show in Chapters 24 and 25 how Garret plans to exploit the civilians' deaths to forward his own agenda?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)