|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
2. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
3. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
4. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
5. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 38, the Consequences theme is developed among multiple characters. What consequences does Stansfield face that are caused by his agency's use of an uncontrollable agent who is guilty of murdering foreign diplomats? What consequences are Garret and Nance facing? Michael O'Rourke is nervous about what consequences based on his knowledge of Scott Coleman's and Seamus' role in the assassinations and his own participation in Arthur's kidnapping and death?
Essay Topic 2
What games are being played in the White House that the author explores in Chapter 10? Who is pulling most of the strings? What are some examples? What false information is being fed to the Speaker of the House? What is Mike Nance encouraging the President to do with the FBI?
Essay Topic 3
On which side of the "Good versus Evil" theme is Senator Erik Olson in "Term Limits?" What actions does he take that qualify him for that position?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)