|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
2. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
3. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
4. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
5. Requesting Stansfield's number from Seamus O'Rourke, Scott Coleman ends the call after asking Seamus to call him back when?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place in the meeting between Nance and Garret after Higgins' body is found?
2. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
3. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
4. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
5. Chapter 45 provides what final elements of the "Consequences" theme?
6. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
7. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
8. Who is Sam Jarvi?
9. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
10. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
It appears in Chapter 32 that Michael O'Rourke has joined Scott Coleman's team. If Michael is now going to be involved in kidnapping, and possibly killing, Arthur and his guards, is he still a good guy, or is he now an evil one?
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolism employed in placing Arthur's body at Garret's home?
Essay Topic 3
How does Vince Flynn use a reverse storytelling technique in Chapter 33 for Admiral DeVoe's explaining what happened during Operation Snatch Back that led Scott Coleman to kill Senator Fitzgerald?
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)