Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
2. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
3. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
4. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
5. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
How does Vincent Flynn use the first two chapters to examine the contrast between the personalities of Michael O'Rourke and Stu Garret? In what way do these two characters fall into the ongoing theme of "Good versus Evil?"
What critical background about Michael O'Rourke's life is provided in Chapter 7 that will be important later in helping readers understand what motivates him?
On which side of the "Good versus Evil" theme is Senator Erik Olson in "Term Limits?" What actions does he take that qualify him for that position?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)