|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
2. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
3. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
4. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
5. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Chapter 11 explain the motivation behind the assassins' actions?
Essay Topic 2
How does Vincent Flynn use the first two chapters to examine the contrast between the personalities of Michael O'Rourke and Stu Garret? In what way do these two characters fall into the ongoing theme of "Good versus Evil?"
Essay Topic 3
In what ways do both Garret and Nance suffer the consequences of their actions when Coleman's group refuses to take responsibility for Olson's and Turnquist' murders?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)