Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
2. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
3. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
4. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
5. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
Essay Topic 1
What is the symbolism employed in placing Arthur's body at Garret's home?
Essay Topic 2
It appears in Chapter 32 that Michael O'Rourke has joined Scott Coleman's team. If Michael is now going to be involved in kidnapping, and possibly killing, Arthur and his guards, is he still a good guy, or is he now an evil one?
Essay Topic 3
How is Dr. Kennedy getting closer and closer each day to identifying the killers in Chapter 30?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)