|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
2. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
3. Jarod breaks Michael O'Rourke's what on Nance's orders?
4. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
5. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
It appears in Chapter 32 that Michael O'Rourke has joined Scott Coleman's team. If Michael is now going to be involved in kidnapping, and possibly killing, Arthur and his guards, is he still a good guy, or is he now an evil one?
Essay Topic 2
How is the theme of hubris expanded upon in Chapter 6? The politicians making key decisions are missing what in regard to how real the threat is?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways do both Garret and Nance suffer the consequences of their actions when Coleman's group refuses to take responsibility for Olson's and Turnquist' murders?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)