|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
2. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
3. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
4. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
5. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author show in Chapters 24 and 25 how Garret plans to exploit the civilians' deaths to forward his own agenda?
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolism employed in placing Arthur's body at Garret's home?
Essay Topic 3
In what fashion does Michael O'Rourke's involvement in the assassins' mission greatly increase in Chapter 31?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)