|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
2. Feeling he has nothing to lose, Nance tells Garret that he would like to have what with Michael O'Rourke to find out what he knows and get some payback for his broken nose?
3. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
4. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
5. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
Essay Topic 1
What games are being played in the White House that the author explores in Chapter 10? Who is pulling most of the strings? What are some examples? What false information is being fed to the Speaker of the House? What is Mike Nance encouraging the President to do with the FBI?
Essay Topic 2
In what fashion does Michael O'Rourke's involvement in the assassins' mission greatly increase in Chapter 31?
Essay Topic 3
How is the theme of hubris expanded upon in Chapter 6? The politicians making key decisions are missing what in regard to how real the threat is?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)