|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
2. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
3. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
4. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
5. Who says a final briefing with Scott Coleman, and both Seamus and Tim O'Rourke, will be arranged following Olson's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
2. Why do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman decide to leave Higgins' body in front of Garret's home?
3. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
4. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
5. When the tape is done and both Nance and Garret deny that it is valid, what does Michael O'Rourke do?
6. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
7. What do Hackett and Stroble do after the attack on Higgins' estate?
8. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
9. Who is Sam Jarvi?
10. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the symbolism of the assassin dressed as an elderly veteran in Arlington Cemetery contrast with that of the political characters in Chapter 17? What do his prayers reflect?
Essay Topic 2
What games are being played in the White House that the author explores in Chapter 10? Who is pulling most of the strings? What are some examples? What false information is being fed to the Speaker of the House? What is Mike Nance encouraging the President to do with the FBI?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author show in Chapters 24 and 25 how Garret plans to exploit the civilians' deaths to forward his own agenda?
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)