|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
2. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
3. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
4. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
5. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
2. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
3. What happens when Higgins hears the cameras being shot?
4. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
5. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
6. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
7. Why do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman decide to leave Higgins' body in front of Garret's home?
8. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
9. What takes place in the meeting between Nance and Garret after Higgins' body is found?
10. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what fashion does Michael O'Rourke's involvement in the assassins' mission greatly increase in Chapter 31?
Essay Topic 2
How does Chapter 11 explain the motivation behind the assassins' actions?
Essay Topic 3
On which side of the "Good versus Evil" theme is Senator Erik Olson in "Term Limits?" What actions does he take that qualify him for that position?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)