|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
2. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
3. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
4. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
5. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
2. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
3. What does the file that Jackson gives to Michael O'Rourke contain?
4. What are some of the things FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon recognizes upon his arrival at the three assassination scenes?
5. How is Olson assassinated?
6. What takes place at the meeting at Camp David in Chapter 20?
7. Roach and McMahon rush to what meeting in the White House Situation Room in Chapter 28?
8. What does McMahon take in when he arrives at the scene of the Turnquist murder?
9. What does Augie Jackson tell Seamus and Michael O'Rourke when they travel to Georgia?
10. What measures do the assassins take in killing Speaker Basset?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author show in Chapters 24 and 25 how Garret plans to exploit the civilians' deaths to forward his own agenda?
Essay Topic 2
In the press conference in Chapter 4, how does the author provide a good example of the performance skills that are necessary for successful politicians?
Essay Topic 3
What games are being played in the White House that the author explores in Chapter 10? Who is pulling most of the strings? What are some examples? What false information is being fed to the Speaker of the House? What is Mike Nance encouraging the President to do with the FBI?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)