Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
2. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
3. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
4. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
5. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
2. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
3. Who is Sam Jarvi?
4. At Blacky's Bar, what does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend about the killers?
5. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
6. What happens during the meeting Stevens has with his advisers following Olson's assassination?
7. How does the first chapter begin?
8. Roach and McMahon rush to what meeting in the White House Situation Room in Chapter 28?
9. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
10. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
Essay Topic 1
How is Dr. Kennedy getting closer and closer each day to identifying the killers in Chapter 30?
Essay Topic 2
In what fashion does Michael O'Rourke's involvement in the assassins' mission greatly increase in Chapter 31?
Essay Topic 3
How is the theme of hubris expanded upon in Chapter 6? The politicians making key decisions are missing what in regard to how real the threat is?
This section contains 1,570 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)