|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
2. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
3. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
4. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
Short Essay Questions
1. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
2. What does the file that Jackson gives to Michael O'Rourke contain?
3. What are some of the things FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon recognizes upon his arrival at the three assassination scenes?
4. What does Speaker of the House Thomas Basset say on television?
5. How do Michael and Seamus O'Rourke get Senator Olson to talk about the budget summit at Camp David in Chapter 23?
6. What sort of security system does Higgins employ at his personal residence?
7. Why does Michael O'Rourke carry a concealed gun?
8. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
9. How is Olson assassinated?
10. What does Augie Jackson tell Seamus and Michael O'Rourke when they travel to Georgia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Vince Flynn use a reverse storytelling technique in Chapter 33 for Admiral DeVoe's explaining what happened during Operation Snatch Back that led Scott Coleman to kill Senator Fitzgerald?
Essay Topic 2
What games are being played in the White House that the author explores in Chapter 10? Who is pulling most of the strings? What are some examples? What false information is being fed to the Speaker of the House? What is Mike Nance encouraging the President to do with the FBI?
Essay Topic 3
In what fashion does Michael O'Rourke's involvement in the assassins' mission greatly increase in Chapter 31?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)