|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
2. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
4. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
5. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
2. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
3. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
4. Although reluctant at first, Kennedy and McMahon go for a ride with Michael O'Rourke to do what?
5. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
6. What do Hackett and Stroble do after the attack on Higgins' estate?
7. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
8. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
9. In Chapter 4, what are some skills that Vince Flynn demonstrates are required of the President?
10. What does McMahon take in when he arrives at the scene of the Turnquist murder?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Chapter 11 explain the motivation behind the assassins' actions?
Essay Topic 2
What games are being played in the White House that the author explores in Chapter 10? Who is pulling most of the strings? What are some examples? What false information is being fed to the Speaker of the House? What is Mike Nance encouraging the President to do with the FBI?
Essay Topic 3
In what fashion does Michael O'Rourke's involvement in the assassins' mission greatly increase in Chapter 31?
This section contains 1,758 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)