|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke meets Scott Coleman at the cabin to discuss Olson's murder and is told what?
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
3. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
4. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
5. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
Short Essay Questions
1. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
2. What does Augie Jackson tell Seamus and Michael O'Rourke when they travel to Georgia?
3. What measures do the assassins take in killing Speaker Basset?
4. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
5. What does McMahon take in when he arrives at the scene of the Turnquist murder?
6. What takes place at the meeting at Camp David in Chapter 20?
7. What does Chapter 5 begin to follow?
8. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
9. Using a mobile scramble phone to call McMahon, what do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman tell him?
10. How do Michael and Seamus O'Rourke get Senator Olson to talk about the budget summit at Camp David in Chapter 23?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Chapters 43 and 44 are filled with symbolism. When Michael O'Rourke spits blood at Nance, the National Security Adviser is covered which is symbolic of what? Nance is responsible for which deaths and how?
Essay Topic 2
How does Chapter 11 explain the motivation behind the assassins' actions?
Essay Topic 3
What is the symbolism employed in placing Arthur's body at Garret's home?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)