|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman is unwilling to stay on the line for more than how long, even using the mobile scramble phone?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) One minute.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) 90 seconds.
2. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
(b) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
(c) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
(d) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
3. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(b) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
(c) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
(d) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
4. How do Dr. Kennedy and McMahon travel to meet Michael O'Rourke?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By car.
(c) By truck.
(d) By motorcycle.
5. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
(a) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Tracy.
(b) Roach, McMahon, Mitchell, and Stansfield.
(c) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Dr. Kennedy.
(d) Heaney, McMahon, Roach, and Stansfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
2. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
3. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
4. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
5. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Hackett and Stroble do after the attack on Higgins' estate?
2. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
3. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
4. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
5. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
6. What happens when Stansfield calls the President to determine if he is knows where Nance and Garret are?
7. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
8. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
9. What happens when Higgins hears the cameras being shot?
10. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
This section contains 1,283 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)