|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The NSA.
(c) The ISI.
(d) The DIA.
2. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Snatch Back.
(b) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(c) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(d) Operation Deadly Silence.
3. Jarod breaks Michael O'Rourke's what on Nance's orders?
(a) His nose.
(b) His jaw.
(c) His kneecaps.
(d) His hand.
4. Stansfield asks Dr. Kennedy to run a background check on which individual to see if he has any connections to the assassins?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Tim O'Rourke.
(d) Admiral DeVoe.
5. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(b) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(c) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(d) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
2. Who suspects that it was Olson who told Michael O'Rourke that Fitzgerald leaked the information about Scott Coleman's mission and got his men killed?
3. Higgins' body is left where?
4. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
5. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
2. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
3. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
4. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
5. What takes place in the meeting between Nance and Garret after Higgins' body is found?
6. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
7. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
8. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
9. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
10. Who is Sam Jarvi?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)