|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(c) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
(d) Federal Marshals.
2. What do the CIA rescue members use at Nance's property to determine how many people are in the house and where they are located?
(a) Thermal imaging.
(b) Frequency modulation synthesis.
(c) Electromagnetic radiation.
(d) Directional microphones.
3. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(b) They are fired upon.
(c) There is no alternative.
(d) Innocent individuals are hurt.
4. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
(a) The evening before.
(b) That morning.
(c) Around midnight.
(d) That afternoon.
5. While walking in the terminal, Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend hear part of a news broadcast announcing that Nance is dead, apparently dying how?
(a) A Traffic accident.
(b) Drowning in his pool.
(c) Suicide by gunshot.
(d) Thrown from a horse at his ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
2. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
3. When Scott Coleman calls Stansfield, who is still in the air, he tells Scott he is going where?
4. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
5. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
2. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
3. Why do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke decide to kidnap, rather than kill, Higgins at his home?
4. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
5. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
6. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
7. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
8. Although reluctant at first, Kennedy and McMahon go for a ride with Michael O'Rourke to do what?
9. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
10. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)