|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Higgins' body is left where?
(a) Nance's front yard.
(b) The Capitol steps.
(c) Garret's front yard.
(d) The Lincoln Memorial.
2. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(c) Nance's aid.
3. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
(a) Higgins' homing device and helicopters.
(b) Higgins' homing device and a rescue team.
(c) CIA rescue units and police search teams.
(d) Canine search teams and helicopters.
4. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(a) Dr. Kennedy.
5. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A pipe smoke.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A gin and tonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
2. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
3. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
4. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
5. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
2. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
3. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
4. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
5. Why do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke decide to kidnap, rather than kill, Higgins at his home?
6. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
7. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
8. Chapter 45 provides what final elements of the "Consequences" theme?
9. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
10. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
This section contains 1,182 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)