|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Four hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
2. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
3. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(b) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
(c) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(d) The dogs and guards must be killed.
4. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
(c) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
5. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
(a) His attacking Nance.
(b) His breaking Nance's nose.
(c) His attacking Garret.
(d) His attacking Garret and Nance.
Short Answer Questions
1. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
2. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
3. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
4. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
5. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
2. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
3. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
4. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
5. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
6. Who is Sam Jarvi?
7. What happens when Stansfield calls the President to determine if he is knows where Nance and Garret are?
8. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
9. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
10. Why do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman decide to leave Higgins' body in front of Garret's home?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)