Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken mirror.
(b) The broken chair.
(c) The broken table.
(d) The broken vase.
2. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Tim O'Rourke.
(d) Tim and Seamus O'Rourke.
3. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(b) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(d) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
4. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(b) Operation Snatch Back.
(c) Operation Deadly Silence.
(d) Operation Lethal Insertion.
5. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
(a) His attacking Nance.
(b) His attacking Garret and Nance.
(c) His attacking Garret.
(d) His breaking Nance's nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
2. Stansfield wants to include Scott Coleman in the briefing, which means that the FBI must halt surveillance for a day or so, and McMahon agrees, noting what?
3. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
4. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend leaves a message for Stansfield that she is with a Washington paper and will go to press with all she has on Garret and Nance if he does not call her back how fast?
5. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)