|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
(a) Screams out that it was not his idea.
(b) Screams out it was Higgins' idea.
(c) Screams out Higgins' was lying.
(d) Screams out it was Nance's idea.
2. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
(a) Holds a chemically-laden patch to his face.
(b) Incapacitates him with a Jujitsu move.
(c) Incapacitates him with a Taekwondo move.
(d) Electrifies him with a Tazer stun gun.
3. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(b) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(c) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(d) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
4. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken mirror.
(b) The broken vase.
(c) The broken table.
(d) The broken chair.
5. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
2. Back at his ranch, Nance's assistant interrupts him, saying that who is calling?
3. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
4. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
5. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
2. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
3. When the tape is done and both Nance and Garret deny that it is valid, what does Michael O'Rourke do?
4. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
5. Why do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman decide to leave Higgins' body in front of Garret's home?
6. What do Hackett and Stroble do after the attack on Higgins' estate?
7. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
8. Although reluctant at first, Kennedy and McMahon go for a ride with Michael O'Rourke to do what?
9. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
10. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
This section contains 1,311 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)