|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
2. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
(b) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
(c) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
(d) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
3. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
(a) FBI headquarters.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) CIA headquarters.
(d) DOD, Washington, D.C.
4. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
(a) His breaking Nance's nose.
(b) His attacking Garret.
(c) His attacking Garret and Nance.
(d) His attacking Nance.
5. How do Dr. Kennedy and McMahon travel to meet Michael O'Rourke?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By car.
(c) By motorcycle.
(d) By truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
2. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
3. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
4. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
5. While walking in the terminal, Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend hear part of a news broadcast announcing that Nance is dead, apparently dying how?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the tape is done and both Nance and Garret deny that it is valid, what does Michael O'Rourke do?
2. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
3. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
4. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
5. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
6. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
7. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
8. Who is Sam Jarvi?
9. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
10. What happens when Stansfield calls the President to determine if he is knows where Nance and Garret are?
This section contains 1,213 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)