|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The ISI.
(c) The DIA.
(d) The NSA.
2. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
(a) Nance explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(b) Garret explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(c) One of them provides the whole truth.
(d) One of them explains why Higgins was killed.
3. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
4. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will not make it home.
(b) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
(c) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
(d) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
5. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
(a) CIA headquarters.
(b) FBI headquarters.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) DOD, Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the CIA rescue members use at Nance's property to determine how many people are in the house and where they are located?
2. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
3. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
4. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
5. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place in the meeting between Nance and Garret after Higgins' body is found?
2. Chapter 45 provides what final elements of the "Consequences" theme?
3. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
4. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
5. What happens when Higgins hears the cameras being shot?
6. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
7. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
8. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
9. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
10. Why do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke decide to kidnap, rather than kill, Higgins at his home?
This section contains 1,244 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)