|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
(a) Alex Tracy.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Brian Roach.
2. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
(b) By a delivery driver.
(d) Due to electronic surveillance.
3. Jarod breaks Michael O'Rourke's what on Nance's orders?
(a) His hand.
(b) His kneecaps.
(c) His nose.
(d) His jaw.
4. What do the CIA rescue members use at Nance's property to determine how many people are in the house and where they are located?
(a) Thermal imaging.
(b) Directional microphones.
(c) Electromagnetic radiation.
(d) Frequency modulation synthesis.
5. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
(b) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
(c) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
(d) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
2. Requesting Stansfield's number from Seamus O'Rourke, Scott Coleman ends the call after asking Seamus to call him back when?
3. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
4. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
5. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
2. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
3. Who is Sam Jarvi?
4. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
5. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
6. What happens when Stansfield calls the President to determine if he is knows where Nance and Garret are?
7. Chapter 45 provides what final elements of the "Consequences" theme?
8. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
9. When the tape is done and both Nance and Garret deny that it is valid, what does Michael O'Rourke do?
10. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
This section contains 1,137 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)