|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(c) Nance's aid.
2. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
3. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Checks it for intruders.
(c) Scans it for listening devices.
(d) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
4. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Alex Tracy.
5. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
2. Who says a final briefing with Scott Coleman, and both Seamus and Tim O'Rourke, will be arranged following Olson's funeral?
3. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
4. Jarod breaks Michael O'Rourke's what on Nance's orders?
5. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)