|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Distract them.
(b) Hide from them.
(c) Tranquilize them.
(d) Bribe them.
2. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
(a) His wraparound sunglasses, identifying himself.
(b) His voice modulator, identifying himself.
(c) His hood, identifying himself.
(d) His mask, identifying himself.
3. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(b) A high-tech security system.
(c) High-tech explosive devices.
(d) Multiple cameras and televisions.
4. When Scott Coleman calls Stansfield, who is still in the air, he tells Scott he is going where?
(a) Nance's ranch.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The White House.
(d) CIA headquarters.
5. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
(a) An injured guard eventually answers and confirms Higgins' kidnapping.
(b) Receiving no answer, a team is sent to check.
(c) An injured guard promptly answers but cannot get into the house.
(d) There is no answer from the Higgins' residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
2. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
3. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
4. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
5. Back at his ranch, Nance's assistant interrupts him, saying that who is calling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
2. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
3. What does Kennedy discover while studying the Special Forces personnel files?
4. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
5. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
6. What happens when Stansfield calls the President to determine if he is knows where Nance and Garret are?
7. Although reluctant at first, Kennedy and McMahon go for a ride with Michael O'Rourke to do what?
8. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
9. Why do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke decide to kidnap, rather than kill, Higgins at his home?
10. Who is Sam Jarvi?
This section contains 1,078 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)