|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) Directional microphones and agents.
(b) SWAT team members.
(c) Rifle snipers.
(d) Directional microphones and cameras.
2. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
(b) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
(c) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
(d) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
3. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
(a) The fence at Nance's home.
(b) The railing at the Capitol steps.
(c) A column at the Lincoln Memorial.
(d) The fence at Garret's home.
4. Who approaches Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend as they await their flight to Olson's funeral?
(a) Stansfield and Dr. Kennedy.
(b) Roach and McMahon.
(c) Dr. Kennedy and McMahon.
(d) Stansfield and Roach.
5. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
(a) Screams out it was Nance's idea.
(b) Screams out it was Higgins' idea.
(c) Screams out Higgins' was lying.
(d) Screams out that it was not his idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
2. Stansfield calls the President to see if he knows what?
3. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
4. What is used to make Higgins lose consciousness?
5. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
2. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
3. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
4. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
5. What does Kennedy discover while studying the Special Forces personnel files?
6. When the tape is done and both Nance and Garret deny that it is valid, what does Michael O'Rourke do?
7. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
8. What happens when Stansfield calls the President to determine if he is knows where Nance and Garret are?
9. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
10. How does the author further the "Good" as opposed to "Evil" theme?
This section contains 1,179 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)