|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(b) Untraceable bullets.
(c) Guns equipped with silencers.
(d) An incapacitating agent.
2. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(b) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Strip him of all but his boxers.
3. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(b) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
(c) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(d) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
4. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three hours.
5. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend leaves a message for Stansfield that she is with a Washington paper and will go to press with all she has on Garret and Nance if he does not call her back how fast?
2. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
3. Feeling he has nothing to lose, Nance tells Garret that he would like to have what with Michael O'Rourke to find out what he knows and get some payback for his broken nose?
4. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
5. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
2. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
3. Why do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke decide to kidnap, rather than kill, Higgins at his home?
4. Although reluctant at first, Kennedy and McMahon go for a ride with Michael O'Rourke to do what?
5. What do Hackett and Stroble do after the attack on Higgins' estate?
6. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
7. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
8. Chapter 45 provides what final elements of the "Consequences" theme?
9. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
10. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
This section contains 1,177 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)