|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
(b) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
(c) He will not make it home.
(d) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
2. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
(a) As a civilian transport helicopter.
(b) As a U.S. Forest Service helicopter.
(c) As a MEDEVAC helicopter.
(d) As a TV news broadcast helicopter.
3. While walking in the terminal, Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend hear part of a news broadcast announcing that Nance is dead, apparently dying how?
(a) Drowning in his pool.
(b) Suicide by gunshot.
(c) Thrown from a horse at his ranch.
(d) A Traffic accident.
4. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken vase.
(b) The broken chair.
(c) The broken mirror.
(d) The broken table.
5. Stansfield wants to include Scott Coleman in the briefing, which means that the FBI must halt surveillance for a day or so, and McMahon agrees, noting what?
(a) Coleman is a man of honor.
(b) Coleman needs little assistance in disappearing.
(c) Coleman is a man of principle.
(d) Coleman has already gotten away from them once.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
2. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
3. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
4. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
5. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Jarvi?
2. Chapter 45 provides what final elements of the "Consequences" theme?
3. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
4. What happens when Higgins hears the cameras being shot?
5. Why do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman decide to leave Higgins' body in front of Garret's home?
6. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
7. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
8. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
9. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
10. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
This section contains 1,125 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)