|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
(a) As a U.S. Forest Service helicopter.
(b) As a TV news broadcast helicopter.
(c) As a MEDEVAC helicopter.
(d) As a civilian transport helicopter.
2. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
(c) Federal Marshals.
3. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
(a) The fence at Nance's home.
(b) The fence at Garret's home.
(c) A column at the Lincoln Memorial.
(d) The railing at the Capitol steps.
4. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
(a) Incapacitates him with a Taekwondo move.
(b) Incapacitates him with a Jujitsu move.
(c) Holds a chemically-laden patch to his face.
(d) Electrifies him with a Tazer stun gun.
5. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) An incapacitating agent.
(b) Untraceable bullets.
(c) Guns equipped with silencers.
(d) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
2. Back at his ranch, Nance's assistant interrupts him, saying that who is calling?
3. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
4. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
5. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)