|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Brian Roach.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Alex Tracy.
2. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(b) Untraceable bullets.
(c) Guns equipped with silencers.
(d) An incapacitating agent.
3. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend leaves a message for Stansfield that she is with a Washington paper and will go to press with all she has on Garret and Nance if he does not call her back how fast?
(a) Within ten minutes.
(b) Within 15 minutes.
(c) Within five minutes.
(d) Within 30 minutes.
4. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
(a) An injured guard eventually answers and confirms Higgins' kidnapping.
(b) There is no answer from the Higgins' residence.
(c) An injured guard promptly answers but cannot get into the house.
(d) Receiving no answer, a team is sent to check.
5. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
(c) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
2. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
3. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
4. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
5. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author further the "Good" as opposed to "Evil" theme?
2. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
3. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
4. What happens when Higgins hears the cameras being shot?
5. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
6. What do Hackett and Stroble do after the attack on Higgins' estate?
7. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
8. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
9. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
10. What does Kennedy discover while studying the Special Forces personnel files?
This section contains 1,198 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)