|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
2. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
(a) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
3. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) CIA headquarters.
(b) ABC television network.
(c) FBI headquarters.
(d) The media.
4. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
(a) Thermal imaging.
(b) Long distance still photo shots.
(c) Directional microphones.
(d) Long distance motion pictures.
5. Stansfield asks Dr. Kennedy to run a background check on which individual to see if he has any connections to the assassins?
(a) Tim O'Rourke.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Admiral DeVoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stansfield wants to include Scott Coleman in the briefing, which means that the FBI must halt surveillance for a day or so, and McMahon agrees, noting what?
2. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
3. Back at his ranch, Nance's assistant interrupts him, saying that who is calling?
4. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
5. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Jarvi?
2. What information is contained in a note that Michael O'Rourke says came with the taped confession?
3. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
4. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
5. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
6. What takes place in the meeting between Nance and Garret after Higgins' body is found?
7. Why do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman decide to leave Higgins' body in front of Garret's home?
8. Why do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke decide to kidnap, rather than kill, Higgins at his home?
9. How do Scott Coleman and those with him launch an assault on Higgins' estate?
10. During a meeting with McMahon the following day, Kennedy calls General Heaney in to join them and tell him what?
This section contains 1,177 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)