|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend as they await their flight to Olson's funeral?
(a) Dr. Kennedy and McMahon.
(b) Stansfield and Dr. Kennedy.
(c) Stansfield and Roach.
(d) Roach and McMahon.
2. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke drive back to Michael's home with Higgins where?
(a) In a box tied in the pickup bed.
(b) In the rear of the SUV under a blanket.
(c) On the rear floor under a blanket.
(d) In the trunk.
3. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) Directional microphones and cameras.
(b) Directional microphones and agents.
(c) Rifle snipers.
(d) SWAT team members.
4. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
5. Who suspects that it was Olson who told Michael O'Rourke that Fitzgerald leaked the information about Scott Coleman's mission and got his men killed?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
2. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
3. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
4. Requesting Stansfield's number from Seamus O'Rourke, Scott Coleman ends the call after asking Seamus to call him back when?
5. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)