|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
2. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
(a) As a civilian transport helicopter.
(b) As a TV news broadcast helicopter.
(c) As a U.S. Forest Service helicopter.
(d) As a MEDEVAC helicopter.
3. Feeling he has nothing to lose, Nance tells Garret that he would like to have what with Michael O'Rourke to find out what he knows and get some payback for his broken nose?
(a) A little "talk."
(b) A little "chat."
(c) A little "exchange."
(d) A little "discussion."
4. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(b) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
5. Who suspects that it was Olson who told Michael O'Rourke that Fitzgerald leaked the information about Scott Coleman's mission and got his men killed?
(b) Dr. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
2. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
3. Who says a final briefing with Scott Coleman, and both Seamus and Tim O'Rourke, will be arranged following Olson's funeral?
4. Who approaches Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend as they await their flight to Olson's funeral?
5. How do Dr. Kennedy and McMahon travel to meet Michael O'Rourke?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
2. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
3. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
4. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
5. What happens with Garret and Nance when Stansfield returns and says he will be playing a tape that was left at Michael O'Rourke's door?
6. Although reluctant at first, Kennedy and McMahon go for a ride with Michael O'Rourke to do what?
7. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
8. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
9. What does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend transpired when Stansfield played the tape in front of Nance and Garret?
10. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)