|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Mike Nance.
(b) Anthony Vanelli.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Jack Koslowski.
2. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
3. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He declines.
(b) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(c) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(d) He agrees.
5. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
2. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
3. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
4. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
5. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
2. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
3. What takes place at the meeting at Camp David in Chapter 20?
4. Why is Scarlatti upset in Chapter 16?
5. At Blacky's Bar, what does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend about the killers?
6. How is Olson assassinated?
7. What measures do the assassins take in killing Speaker Basset?
8. What is President Stevens doing in his meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson at the start of Chapter 2?
9. In Chapter 4, what are some skills that Vince Flynn demonstrates are required of the President?
10. How do Michael and Seamus O'Rourke get Senator Olson to talk about the budget summit at Camp David in Chapter 23?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)