|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke meets Scott Coleman at the cabin to discuss Olson's murder and is told what?
(a) Scott cannot tell Michael who did it.
(b) Scott is not responsible.
(c) Scott is responsible.
(d) Scott can neither confirm nor deny.
2. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
3. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
(a) The killers have a Secret Service contact.
(b) More deaths are imminent.
(c) The killers have an FBI contact.
(d) Two sets of killers are in action.
4. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
5. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Prompt more killings.
(b) Expose the assassins.
(c) Draw unwanted attention.
(d) Jeopardize the contacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
2. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
3. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
5. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kennedy tell McMahon at a meeting in the Pentagon?
2. How does Stansfield make his way to the Nance ranch to rescue Michael O'Rourke?
3. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
4. Meanwhile, what happens back at Nance's ranch when Stevens gets through to him?
5. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
6. Why is Scarlatti upset in Chapter 16?
7. Chapter 15 is short and addresses what?
8. When his girlfriend goes out to get food, what happens when Michael O'Rourke opens the door to a man he does not recognize?
9. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
10. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)