|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Middle East.
(b) Far East.
(d) United States.
2. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(b) He joins him at the cemetary.
(c) He meets him afterward.
(d) He joins him at the last minute.
3. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
(b) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
(c) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
(d) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
4. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the national education bill.
(b) Pass the tax bill.
(c) Pass the budget.
(d) Pass the anti-crime bill.
5. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
2. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
3. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
4. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
Short Essay Questions
1. What results from Ted Hopkinson's polls in Chapter 10?
2. Why is Scarlatti upset in Chapter 16?
3. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
4. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
5. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
6. Using a mobile scramble phone to call McMahon, what do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman tell him?
7. In Chapter 4, what are some skills that Vince Flynn demonstrates are required of the President?
8. Chapter 15 is short and addresses what?
9. What does the file that Jackson gives to Michael O'Rourke contain?
10. Roach and McMahon rush to what meeting in the White House Situation Room in Chapter 28?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)