Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
(b) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
(c) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
(d) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
2. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) Military Police.
(b) Private security.
(c) Secret Service Agents.
(d) U.S. Marshals.
3. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Special Forces.
(b) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(c) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(d) Navy SEALs.
4. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Mike Nance.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Jim Stevens.
5. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(a) Calls him a terrorist.
(c) Spits on him.
(d) Slaps his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
2. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
3. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
4. Michael O'Rourke meets Scott Coleman at the cabin to discuss Olson's murder and is told what?
5. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place back at the CIA Operations Center after Stroble and Hackett escape with Tim O'Rourke?
2. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
3. Who is Sam Jarvi?
4. At Blacky's Bar, what does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend about the killers?
5. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
6. What happens during the meeting Stevens has with his advisers following Olson's assassination?
7. How does the first chapter begin?
8. Roach and McMahon rush to what meeting in the White House Situation Room in Chapter 28?
9. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
10. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)