|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
(a) Two were asleep while the other two guarded.
(b) Two were inside, two were outside.
(c) Each was caught off guard.
(d) Only one reached for his gun.
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) A newspaper story.
(d) Dirty politics.
3. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(b) Special Forces.
(c) Navy SEALs.
(d) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) The street.
(b) A closet.
(c) A window.
(d) A rooftop.
5. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
(a) In a few days.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next week.
(d) In two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
2. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
3. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
4. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
5. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
2. Why does Michael O'Rourke carry a concealed gun?
3. How is Olson assassinated?
4. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
5. What takes place at the meeting at Camp David in Chapter 20?
6. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
7. Chapter 15 is short and addresses what?
8. What is some important information about Michael O'Rourke's background that the reader learns in Chapter 7?
9. How does the first chapter begin?
10. What results from Ted Hopkinson's polls in Chapter 10?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)