|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(b) Stacks of paper.
(c) Blood-soaked clothes.
(d) Counterfeit money.
2. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Leads the President into a meeting.
(b) Praises the President.
(c) Advises the President.
(d) Scolds the President.
4. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
5. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) Camp David summit.
(b) News conference.
(c) White House conference.
(d) Legislative vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
3. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
4. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
5. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the file that Jackson gives to Michael O'Rourke contain?
2. What does Dobbs tell Stansfield upon the arrival of Jarod at Nance's ranch?
3. In Chapter 37, what does Scott Coleman discover upon initially returning to his apartment after dumping Higgins' body outside Garret's residence?
4. What takes place as the guards patrol Higgins' estate grounds?
5. How is Olson assassinated?
6. What is President Stevens doing in his meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson at the start of Chapter 2?
7. What happens when the Secret Service Agent in charge of Basset's protection, Agent Harry Dorle, goes to the White House after Basset's murder?
8. What transpires in another meeting with McMahon, Roach, Kennedy, and Stansfield?
9. What information do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman exchange at the end of Chapter 30?
10. In Chapter 4, what are some skills that Vince Flynn demonstrates are required of the President?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)