|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
(a) Irish Liberation Army.
(b) Irish Republican Army.
(c) Irish National Liberation Army.
(d) Irish People's Liberation Organization.
2. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) To mislead.
(b) For power.
(c) For revenge.
(d) For knowledge.
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(d) U.S. mail.
4. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His freedom to travel.
(d) His place in history.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
2. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does McMahon take in when he arrives at the scene of the Turnquist murder?
2. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
3. Chapter 15 is short and addresses what?
4. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
5. What happens during the meeting Stevens has with his advisers following Olson's assassination?
6. What does the file that Jackson gives to Michael O'Rourke contain?
7. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
8. Roach and McMahon rush to what meeting in the White House Situation Room in Chapter 28?
9. Using a mobile scramble phone to call McMahon, what do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman tell him?
10. At Blacky's Bar, what does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend about the killers?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)