|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
(a) Kevin Hackett.
(b) Tim O'Rourke.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Arthur Higgins.
2. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) 14th Street Bridge.
(b) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(c) Chain Bridge.
(d) Aqueduct Bridge.
3. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
(a) In a few days.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next week.
(d) In two weeks.
4. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(d) Send the country into mass hysteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
3. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. The President suspends all official business until when?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
2. How is Congressman Burt Turnquist killed?
3. How do Michael O'Rourke, Scott Coleman, and his team observe Higgins' estate?
4. Why does Michael O'Rourke carry a concealed gun?
5. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
6. What does Kennedy discover while studying the Special Forces personnel files?
7. Using a mobile scramble phone to call McMahon, what do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman tell him?
8. What happens at the White House when Stansfield notifies Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been kidnapped?
9. Who is Sam Jarvi?
10. What does Roach relay to McMahon in Chapter 33 regarding Fitzgerald?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)