|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
(a) Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Olson and Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke and Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Seamus O'Rourke and Olson.
2. Michael O'Rourke meets Scott Coleman at the cabin to discuss Olson's murder and is told what?
(a) Scott is responsible.
(b) Scott cannot tell Michael who did it.
(c) Scott can neither confirm nor deny.
(d) Scott is not responsible.
3. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(a) Spits on him.
(b) Slaps his face.
(d) Calls him a terrorist.
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) His place in history.
(c) U.S. foreign trade.
(d) His freedom to travel.
5. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Scolds the President.
(b) Praises the President.
(c) Advises the President.
(d) Leads the President into a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
3. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
4. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
5. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Congressman Burt Turnquist killed?
2. What results from Ted Hopkinson's polls in Chapter 10?
3. Roach and McMahon rush to what meeting in the White House Situation Room in Chapter 28?
4. What does Chapter 5 begin to follow?
5. What are some of the things FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon recognizes upon his arrival at the three assassination scenes?
6. What happens during the meeting Stevens has with his advisers following Olson's assassination?
7. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
8. What does Speaker of the House Thomas Basset say on television?
9. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
10. What message does the old man from the cemetery call and leave for McMahon?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)