|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
(a) A tape.
(b) A call.
(c) A letter.
(d) A classified ad.
2. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
(a) In a few days.
(b) In two weeks.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next day.
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Anthony Vanelli.
(c) Mike Nance.
(d) Jack Koslowski.
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Give into political pressure.
(b) Run from terrorists.
(c) Give in on the budget.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
2. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
3. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
4. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sort of security system does Higgins employ at his personal residence?
2. What does McMahon take in when he arrives at the scene of the Turnquist murder?
3. What does Chapter 5 begin to follow?
4. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
5. What happens when the Secret Service Agent in charge of Basset's protection, Agent Harry Dorle, goes to the White House after Basset's murder?
6. How do Michael and Seamus O'Rourke get Senator Olson to talk about the budget summit at Camp David in Chapter 23?
7. What measures do the assassins take in killing Speaker Basset?
8. What does Augie Jackson tell Seamus and Michael O'Rourke when they travel to Georgia?
9. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
10. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
This section contains 1,050 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)