|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(b) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
(c) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(d) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
2. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A recorded radio interview.
(b) A newspaper interview.
(c) A live television interview.
(d) A taped television interview.
3. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) Dirty politics.
(d) A newspaper story.
4. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(b) Aqueduct Bridge.
(c) 14th Street Bridge.
(d) Chain Bridge.
5. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
(a) Splice into phone line and a voice modulator.
(b) Disposable phone and a voice modulator.
(c) Pay phone and a voice modulator.
(d) Mobile scramble phone and a voice modulator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
2. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
3. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
4. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
5. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Chapter 15 is short and addresses what?
2. What does Chapter 5 begin to follow?
3. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
4. What is some important information about Michael O'Rourke's background that the reader learns in Chapter 7?
5. What happens during the meeting Stevens has with his advisers following Olson's assassination?
6. What takes place at the meeting at Camp David in Chapter 20?
7. How does the first chapter begin?
8. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
9. What does Speaker of the House Thomas Basset say on television?
10. At Blacky's Bar, what does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend about the killers?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)