|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(b) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(c) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(d) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(c) Under 5%.
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) United States.
(b) Middle East.
(c) Far East.
4. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
5. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Draw unwanted attention.
(b) Jeopardize the contacts.
(c) Prompt more killings.
(d) Expose the assassins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
3. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
4. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Secret Service Agent in charge of Basset's protection, Agent Harry Dorle, goes to the White House after Basset's murder?
2. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
3. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
4. What is President Stevens doing in his meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson at the start of Chapter 2?
5. What happens during the meeting Stevens has with his advisers following Olson's assassination?
6. What are some of the things FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon recognizes upon his arrival at the three assassination scenes?
7. What results from Ted Hopkinson's polls in Chapter 10?
8. What does the file that Jackson gives to Michael O'Rourke contain?
9. At Blacky's Bar, what does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend about the killers?
10. In Chapter 4, what are some skills that Vince Flynn demonstrates are required of the President?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)