|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(b) Special Forces.
2. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Stay clear of Olson.
(b) Caution Olson.
(c) Stay clear of the President.
(d) Caution the President.
3. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(b) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
(c) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(d) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
4. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Arthur Higgins.
(c) Tim O'Rourke.
(d) Kevin Hackett.
5. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(b) West Virginia.
(d) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
2. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
3. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
4. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
5. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the Situation Room meeting, McMahon plays the recording he received, and what do General Heaney and Dr. Irene Kennedy do?
2. Using a mobile scramble phone to call McMahon, what do Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman tell him?
3. Why is Scarlatti upset in Chapter 16?
4. Chapter 15 is short and addresses what?
5. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
6. Roach and McMahon rush to what meeting in the White House Situation Room in Chapter 28?
7. How is Olson assassinated?
8. What does Speaker of the House Thomas Basset say on television?
9. What is President Stevens doing in his meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson at the start of Chapter 2?
10. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)