|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
2. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
(a) A letter.
(b) A tape.
(c) A call.
(d) A classified ad.
3. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The President's and Congress'.
(b) The President's and CIA Director's.
(c) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
(d) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
4. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
(a) They had no problem with Turnquist.
(b) They had no problem with Olson.
(c) They are more selective in their targets.
(d) They did not kill the President when they had the opportunity.
5. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(d) Secret Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
2. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
3. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
4. The President suspends all official business until when?
5. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Michael and Seamus O'Rourke get Senator Olson to talk about the budget summit at Camp David in Chapter 23?
2. What is President Stevens doing in his meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson at the start of Chapter 2?
3. Chapter 15 is short and addresses what?
4. How does the first chapter begin?
5. What are some of the things FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon recognizes upon his arrival at the three assassination scenes?
6. How is Olson assassinated?
7. What happens when the Secret Service Agent in charge of Basset's protection, Agent Harry Dorle, goes to the White House after Basset's murder?
8. What is some important information about Michael O'Rourke's background that the reader learns in Chapter 7?
9. What takes place at the meeting at Camp David in Chapter 20?
10. What does McMahon take in when he arrives at the scene of the Turnquist murder?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)