|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
(a) He gets furious.
(b) He hustles Olson to a vehicle.
(c) He separates them.
(d) He follows them.
2. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(b) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(c) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(d) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
3. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) All the assassins are apprehended.
(b) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
(c) The new security is in place.
(d) It is safe for everyone.
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Jim Stevens.
(d) Mrs. Bassett.
5. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
Short Answer Questions
1. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
2. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
3. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
4. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
5. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does McMahon take in when he arrives at the scene of the Turnquist murder?
2. What message does the old man from the cemetery call and leave for McMahon?
3. How is Olson assassinated?
4. Chapter 15 is short and addresses what?
5. What happens when the Secret Service Agent in charge of Basset's protection, Agent Harry Dorle, goes to the White House after Basset's murder?
6. How do Michael and Seamus O'Rourke get Senator Olson to talk about the budget summit at Camp David in Chapter 23?
7. What does Augie Jackson tell Seamus and Michael O'Rourke when they travel to Georgia?
8. What are some of the things FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon recognizes upon his arrival at the three assassination scenes?
9. What happens during the meeting Stevens has with his advisers following Olson's assassination?
10. What is some important information about Michael O'Rourke's background that the reader learns in Chapter 7?
This section contains 1,190 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)