|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(d) Send the country into mass hysteria.
2. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(b) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(c) Military comandos.
(d) Political extremists.
3. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(b) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(c) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
(d) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He hangs up on the President.
(b) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(c) He excuses himself.
(d) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
5. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
Short Answer Questions
1. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
2. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
3. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
5. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
Short Essay Questions
1. At Blacky's Bar, what does Michael O'Rourke tell his girlfriend about the killers?
2. In Chapter 4, what are some skills that Vince Flynn demonstrates are required of the President?
3. What happens when the Secret Service Agent in charge of Basset's protection, Agent Harry Dorle, goes to the White House after Basset's murder?
4. What transportation arrangements does Warch make in Chapter 17 between the White House and Camp David?
5. What takes place at the meeting at Camp David in Chapter 20?
6. Gus Mitchell indicates that it appears the assassins are commandos, that they have planned the murders over some time, and they would have taken advantage of what?
7. What does Chapter 5 begin to follow?
8. How do Michael and Seamus O'Rourke get Senator Olson to talk about the budget summit at Camp David in Chapter 23?
9. Why does Michael O'Rourke carry a concealed gun?
10. What does the file that Jackson gives to Michael O'Rourke contain?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)