|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(b) Operation Deadly Silence.
(c) Operation Snatch Back.
(d) Operation Silent Apprehension.
2. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(c) Dr. Kennedy.
3. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
(a) Why he was meeting Nance.
(b) If they should set up a camera to watch the drive.
(c) Why Nance would go to Higgins' estate as he could be followed.
(d) How they can get into Higgins' residence.
4. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
(a) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Dr. Kennedy.
(b) Roach, McMahon, Mitchell, and Stansfield.
(c) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Tracy.
(d) Heaney, McMahon, Roach, and Stansfield.
5. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
(a) Garret explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(b) Nance explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(c) One of them explains why Higgins was killed.
(d) One of them provides the whole truth.
6. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
(a) Olson's and Turnquist's.
(b) Fitzgerald's and Basset's.
(c) Higgins' and Olson's.
(d) Koslowski's and Downs'.
7. Who suspects that it was Olson who told Michael O'Rourke that Fitzgerald leaked the information about Scott Coleman's mission and got his men killed?
(a) Dr. Kennedy.
8. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(b) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Strip him of all but his boxers.
9. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
(b) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(c) Garret will not talk.
(d) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
10. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) CIA headquarters.
(b) FBI headquarters.
(c) ABC television network.
(d) The media.
11. While walking in the terminal, Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend hear part of a news broadcast announcing that Nance is dead, apparently dying how?
(a) A Traffic accident.
(b) Suicide by gunshot.
(c) Thrown from a horse at his ranch.
(d) Drowning in his pool.
12. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(c) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
(d) National Security Agency.
13. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Kevin Hackett.
(c) Dan Stroble.
(d) Michael O'Rourke.
14. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
(a) His voice modulator, identifying himself.
(b) His hood, identifying himself.
(c) His mask, identifying himself.
(d) His wraparound sunglasses, identifying himself.
15. Higgins' body is left where?
(a) The Capitol steps.
(b) The Lincoln Memorial.
(c) Nance's front yard.
(d) Garret's front yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
2. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
3. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
4. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
5. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)