|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
(a) Heaney, McMahon, Roach, and Stansfield.
(b) Roach, McMahon, Mitchell, and Stansfield.
(c) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Tracy.
(d) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Dr. Kennedy.
2. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
(a) His attacking Garret.
(b) His attacking Nance.
(c) His breaking Nance's nose.
(d) His attacking Garret and Nance.
3. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(d) Nance's aid.
4. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
(b) By a delivery driver.
(d) Due to electronic surveillance.
5. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
(a) Directional microphones.
(b) Thermal imaging.
(c) Long distance still photo shots.
(d) Long distance motion pictures.
6. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
7. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken vase.
(b) The broken table.
(c) The broken mirror.
(d) The broken chair.
8. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
(b) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
(c) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
(d) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
9. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(b) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(c) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(d) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
10. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
(a) FBI headquarters.
(b) CIA headquarters.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) DOD, Washington, D.C.
11. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
12. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
(a) That Garret is connected.
(b) There are two groups of killers.
(c) That Nance is connected.
(d) That Vanelli is connected.
13. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
(a) Screams out Higgins' was lying.
(b) Screams out it was Higgins' idea.
(c) Screams out it was Nance's idea.
(d) Screams out that it was not his idea.
14. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(b) There is no alternative.
(c) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(d) They are fired upon.
15. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) High-tech explosive devices.
(b) A high-tech security system.
(c) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(d) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to make Higgins lose consciousness?
2. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
3. In Chapter 40, Nance is at his horse ranch in Maryland where he is under orders to resign by when?
4. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
5. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)