|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Requesting Stansfield's number from Seamus O'Rourke, Scott Coleman ends the call after asking Seamus to call him back when?
(a) If he hears from Michael.
(b) In 30 minutes.
(c) In one hour.
(d) In ten minutes.
2. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken mirror.
(b) The broken chair.
(c) The broken vase.
(d) The broken table.
3. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke drive back to Michael's home with Higgins where?
(a) In the trunk.
(b) On the rear floor under a blanket.
(c) In a box tied in the pickup bed.
(d) In the rear of the SUV under a blanket.
4. What do the CIA rescue members use at Nance's property to determine how many people are in the house and where they are located?
(a) Directional microphones.
(b) Frequency modulation synthesis.
(c) Thermal imaging.
(d) Electromagnetic radiation.
5. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
(a) Receiving no answer, a team is sent to check.
(b) An injured guard eventually answers and confirms Higgins' kidnapping.
(c) There is no answer from the Higgins' residence.
(d) An injured guard promptly answers but cannot get into the house.
6. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
(a) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Dr. Kennedy.
(b) Heaney, McMahon, Roach, and Stansfield.
(c) Roach, McMahon, Mitchell, and Stansfield.
(d) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Tracy.
7. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(b) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
(c) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(d) The dogs and guards must be killed.
8. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
(b) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
(c) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
(d) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
9. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
(a) The evening before.
(b) That morning.
(c) That afternoon.
(d) Around midnight.
10. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
(a) FBI headquarters.
(b) CIA headquarters.
(c) DOD, Washington, D.C.
(d) The Pentagon.
11. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Snatch Back.
(b) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(c) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(d) Operation Deadly Silence.
12. While walking in the terminal, Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend hear part of a news broadcast announcing that Nance is dead, apparently dying how?
(a) Suicide by gunshot.
(b) Drowning in his pool.
(c) Thrown from a horse at his ranch.
(d) A Traffic accident.
13. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Alex Tracy.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Brian Roach.
14. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A gin and tonic.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A pipe smoke.
15. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(c) Dr. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
2. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
3. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
4. Who says a final briefing with Scott Coleman, and both Seamus and Tim O'Rourke, will be arranged following Olson's funeral?
5. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)