|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
2. Nance figures that until he must resign, he can do what?
(a) Use his power to take Garret out.
(b) Use his power to take Stansfield out.
(c) Look for a way out.
(d) Use his power to take Michael O'Rourke out.
3. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
4. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
(b) By a delivery driver.
(c) Due to electronic surveillance.
5. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
(b) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
(c) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(d) Garret will not talk.
6. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
7. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(b) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(c) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
8. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Hide from them.
(b) Tranquilize them.
(c) Bribe them.
(d) Distract them.
9. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
(a) His wraparound sunglasses, identifying himself.
(b) His voice modulator, identifying himself.
(c) His mask, identifying himself.
(d) His hood, identifying himself.
10. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
11. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
(a) Olson's and Turnquist's.
(b) Higgins' and Olson's.
(c) Fitzgerald's and Basset's.
(d) Koslowski's and Downs'.
12. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(b) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(c) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(d) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
13. Who suspects that it was Olson who told Michael O'Rourke that Fitzgerald leaked the information about Scott Coleman's mission and got his men killed?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
14. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
15. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
(a) Metro Rapid Transit.
(b) The K Street tunnel.
(c) The Smithsonian Museum complex.
(d) The Naval Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
2. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
3. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
4. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
5. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)