|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) They are fired upon.
(d) There is no alternative.
2. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) FBI headquarters.
(b) CIA headquarters.
(c) ABC television network.
(d) The media.
3. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two hours.
4. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Checks it for intruders.
(b) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
(c) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Scans it for listening devices.
5. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) An incapacitating agent.
(b) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) Guns equipped with silencers.
6. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(b) High-tech explosive devices.
(c) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(d) A high-tech security system.
7. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(c) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(d) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
8. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Vanelli's taped threats.
(c) Higgins' taped confession.
(d) Stroble and Hackett.
9. When Garret screams out, what does Nance do?
(a) Slaps him across the face, ordering him to shut up.
(b) Grabs him to shut him up.
(c) Chokes him, ordering him to shut up.
(d) Says Garret is lying.
10. Stansfield calls the President to see if he knows what?
(a) Nance's whereabouts.
(b) Garret's and Nance's whereabouts.
(c) Michael O'Rourke's whereabouts.
(d) Garret's whereabouts.
11. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
12. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
(a) The Naval Academy.
(b) The K Street tunnel.
(c) Metro Rapid Transit.
(d) The Smithsonian Museum complex.
13. In Chapter 40, Nance is at his horse ranch in Maryland where he is under orders to resign by when?
(a) Noon the next day.
(b) Six o'clock that evening.
(c) Noon that day.
(d) Six o'clock the next evening.
14. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
(a) Screams out Higgins' was lying.
(b) Screams out it was Nance's idea.
(c) Screams out that it was not his idea.
(d) Screams out it was Higgins' idea.
15. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Snatch Back.
(b) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(c) Operation Deadly Silence.
(d) Operation Silent Apprehension.
Short Answer Questions
1. Feeling he has nothing to lose, Nance tells Garret that he would like to have what with Michael O'Rourke to find out what he knows and get some payback for his broken nose?
2. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
3. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
4. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
5. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)