|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
2. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Kevin Hackett.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Dan Stroble,
3. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(b) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(c) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(d) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
4. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
(a) National Security Agency.
(b) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(c) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(d) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
5. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(b) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Strip him of all but his boxers.
6. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A gin and tonic.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A pipe smoke.
7. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
8. Who approaches Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend as they await their flight to Olson's funeral?
(a) Stansfield and Dr. Kennedy.
(b) Dr. Kennedy and McMahon.
(c) Roach and McMahon.
(d) Stansfield and Roach.
9. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
(a) The next day.
(b) That afternoon.
(c) That morning.
(d) That evening.
10. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(b) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(c) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(d) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
11. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) An incapacitating agent.
(b) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) Guns equipped with silencers.
12. When Garret screams out, what does Nance do?
(a) Slaps him across the face, ordering him to shut up.
(b) Says Garret is lying.
(c) Chokes him, ordering him to shut up.
(d) Grabs him to shut him up.
13. In Chapter 40, Nance is at his horse ranch in Maryland where he is under orders to resign by when?
(a) Six o'clock that evening.
(b) Noon the next day.
(c) Six o'clock the next evening.
(d) Noon that day.
14. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
(a) Higgins' and Olson's.
(b) Olson's and Turnquist's.
(c) Koslowski's and Downs'.
(d) Fitzgerald's and Basset's.
15. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
(a) Speaks for a while, then hangs up on the caller.
(b) Instructs his assistant to tell the caller he is too busy.
(c) Speaks a good while, then hangs up nervously when done.
(d) Speaks but a few words, then slams phone down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
2. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
3. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
4. Who at CIA headquarters receives a signal that Higgins' personal alarm has been activated?
5. Back at his ranch, Nance's assistant interrupts him, saying that who is calling?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)