|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Federal Marshals.
(b) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
2. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
3. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
(a) Speaks but a few words, then slams phone down.
(b) Speaks for a while, then hangs up on the caller.
(c) Instructs his assistant to tell the caller he is too busy.
(d) Speaks a good while, then hangs up nervously when done.
4. Higgins' body is left where?
(a) The Capitol steps.
(b) The Lincoln Memorial.
(c) Garret's front yard.
(d) Nance's front yard.
5. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(b) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(c) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(d) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
6. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
(a) Long distance still photo shots.
(b) Long distance motion pictures.
(c) Directional microphones.
(d) Thermal imaging.
7. When Garret screams out, what does Nance do?
(a) Chokes him, ordering him to shut up.
(b) Grabs him to shut him up.
(c) Slaps him across the face, ordering him to shut up.
(d) Says Garret is lying.
8. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
(b) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
(c) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
(d) He will not make it home.
9. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
(a) National Security Agency.
(b) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(c) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(d) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
10. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
11. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
12. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
13. Who at CIA headquarters receives a signal that Higgins' personal alarm has been activated?
(a) Director Roach.
(b) Dr. Kennedy.
(c) Charlie Dobbs.
(d) Director Stansfield.
14. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) An incapacitating agent.
(b) Guns equipped with silencers.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
15. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Blames it all on Nance.
(b) Denies everything as well.
(c) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
(d) Blames it all on Higgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman is unwilling to stay on the line for more than how long, even using the mobile scramble phone?
2. How do Dr. Kennedy and McMahon travel to meet Michael O'Rourke?
3. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
4. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
5. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)