|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
2. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
3. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
4. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
(b) Dr. Kennedy.
5. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(b) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(c) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(d) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
6. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
(a) Speaks but a few words, then slams phone down.
(b) Speaks for a while, then hangs up on the caller.
(c) Instructs his assistant to tell the caller he is too busy.
(d) Speaks a good while, then hangs up nervously when done.
7. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
(a) Tim and Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Tim O'Rourke.
8. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
(a) Skip McMahon.
(b) Dr. Irene Kennedy.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Scott Coleman.
9. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) A high-tech security system.
(b) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(c) High-tech explosive devices.
(d) Multiple cameras and televisions.
10. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
11. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(b) The dogs and guards must be killed.
(c) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(d) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
12. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
(a) Screams out it was Nance's idea.
(b) Screams out it was Higgins' idea.
(c) Screams out Higgins' was lying.
(d) Screams out that it was not his idea.
13. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
(b) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
(c) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
(d) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
14. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
15. When Garret screams out, what does Nance do?
(a) Grabs him to shut him up.
(b) Chokes him, ordering him to shut up.
(c) Says Garret is lying.
(d) Slaps him across the face, ordering him to shut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
2. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
3. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
4. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
5. When Scott Coleman calls Stansfield, who is still in the air, he tells Scott he is going where?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)