|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stansfield calls the President to see if he knows what?
(a) Garret's whereabouts.
(b) Nance's whereabouts.
(c) Garret's and Nance's whereabouts.
(d) Michael O'Rourke's whereabouts.
2. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(b) Nance's aid.
3. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
(a) Why Nance would go to Higgins' estate as he could be followed.
(b) Why he was meeting Nance.
(c) If they should set up a camera to watch the drive.
(d) How they can get into Higgins' residence.
4. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(b) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
5. Scott Coleman is unwilling to stay on the line for more than how long, even using the mobile scramble phone?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) 90 seconds.
(d) One minute.
6. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
(a) The residence is lit by floodlights.
(b) Higgins exits the front door.
(c) Higgins' garage door opens.
(d) An alarm goes off.
7. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A pipe smoke.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A gin and tonic.
8. Who approaches Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend as they await their flight to Olson's funeral?
(a) Roach and McMahon.
(b) Stansfield and Roach.
(c) Stansfield and Dr. Kennedy.
(d) Dr. Kennedy and McMahon.
9. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
(b) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
(c) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
(d) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
10. When Scott Coleman calls Stansfield, who is still in the air, he tells Scott he is going where?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) Nance's ranch.
(c) The White House.
(d) CIA headquarters.
11. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
(a) Roach, McMahon, Mitchell, and Stansfield.
(b) Heaney, McMahon, Roach, and Stansfield.
(c) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Tracy.
(d) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Dr. Kennedy.
12. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
13. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
(a) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
14. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
(a) Due to electronic surveillance.
(c) By a delivery driver.
15. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
(a) One of them provides the whole truth.
(b) Garret explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(c) Nance explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(d) One of them explains why Higgins was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
2. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
3. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
4. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
5. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)