|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(b) A high-tech security system.
(c) High-tech explosive devices.
(d) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
2. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Checks it for intruders.
(c) Scans it for listening devices.
(d) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
3. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(d) Nance's aid.
4. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
(a) 1/4 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(b) 1/2 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(c) 2/3 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(d) All of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
5. Who says a final briefing with Scott Coleman, and both Seamus and Tim O'Rourke, will be arranged following Olson's funeral?
(a) Dr. Kennedy.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
6. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
7. While walking in the terminal, Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend hear part of a news broadcast announcing that Nance is dead, apparently dying how?
(a) Drowning in his pool.
(b) A Traffic accident.
(c) Suicide by gunshot.
(d) Thrown from a horse at his ranch.
8. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(b) Operation Deadly Silence.
(c) Operation Snatch Back.
(d) Operation Silent Apprehension.
9. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
(a) Speaks for a while, then hangs up on the caller.
(b) Speaks but a few words, then slams phone down.
(c) Instructs his assistant to tell the caller he is too busy.
(d) Speaks a good while, then hangs up nervously when done.
10. Stansfield calls the President to see if he knows what?
(a) Nance's whereabouts.
(b) Garret's and Nance's whereabouts.
(c) Michael O'Rourke's whereabouts.
(d) Garret's whereabouts.
11. How do Dr. Kennedy and McMahon travel to meet Michael O'Rourke?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By car.
(c) By truck.
(d) By motorcycle.
12. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
(a) His wraparound sunglasses, identifying himself.
(b) His voice modulator, identifying himself.
(c) His mask, identifying himself.
(d) His hood, identifying himself.
13. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(b) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(c) The dogs and guards must be killed.
(d) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
14. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
(b) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(c) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(d) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
15. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
(a) Koslowski's and Downs'.
(b) Olson's and Turnquist's.
(c) Higgins' and Olson's.
(d) Fitzgerald's and Basset's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
2. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
3. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
4. Jarod breaks Michael O'Rourke's what on Nance's orders?
5. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)