|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stansfield calls the President to see if he knows what?
(a) Garret's and Nance's whereabouts.
(b) Michael O'Rourke's whereabouts.
(c) Nance's whereabouts.
(d) Garret's whereabouts.
2. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
(a) Holds a chemically-laden patch to his face.
(b) Incapacitates him with a Taekwondo move.
(c) Electrifies him with a Tazer stun gun.
(d) Incapacitates him with a Jujitsu move.
3. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
4. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken chair.
(b) The broken table.
(c) The broken mirror.
(d) The broken vase.
5. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Snatch Back.
(b) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(c) Operation Deadly Silence.
(d) Operation Lethal Insertion.
6. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
(a) That morning.
(b) That afternoon.
(c) Around midnight.
(d) The evening before.
7. Jarod breaks Michael O'Rourke's what on Nance's orders?
(a) His nose.
(b) His kneecaps.
(c) His jaw.
(d) His hand.
8. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(a) Dr. Kennedy.
9. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
(b) He will not make it home.
(c) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
(d) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
10. Stansfield asks Dr. Kennedy to run a background check on which individual to see if he has any connections to the assassins?
(a) Admiral DeVoe.
(b) Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Tim O'Rourke.
11. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) CIA headquarters.
(c) FBI headquarters.
(d) DOD, Washington, D.C.
12. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
(b) By a delivery driver.
(c) Due to electronic surveillance.
13. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
(a) The NSA.
(b) The ISI.
(c) The DIA.
(d) The KGB.
14. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
(b) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
(c) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
(d) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
15. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend leaves a message for Stansfield that she is with a Washington paper and will go to press with all she has on Garret and Nance if he does not call her back how fast?
(a) Within 15 minutes.
(b) Within 30 minutes.
(c) Within five minutes.
(d) Within ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
2. While walking in the terminal, Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend hear part of a news broadcast announcing that Nance is dead, apparently dying how?
3. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
4. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
5. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)