|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Four hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
2. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
(a) His attacking Garret and Nance.
(b) His attacking Nance.
(c) His breaking Nance's nose.
(d) His attacking Garret.
3. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
(a) The fence at Nance's home.
(b) The fence at Garret's home.
(c) The railing at the Capitol steps.
(d) A column at the Lincoln Memorial.
4. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
5. Scott Coleman is unwilling to stay on the line for more than how long, even using the mobile scramble phone?
(a) 90 seconds.
(b) One minute.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
6. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
(a) The NSA.
(b) The ISI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The DIA.
7. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
8. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
(a) His voice modulator, identifying himself.
(b) His hood, identifying himself.
(c) His mask, identifying himself.
(d) His wraparound sunglasses, identifying himself.
9. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
(b) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
(c) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
(d) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
10. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A pipe smoke.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A gin and tonic.
11. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Higgins' taped confession.
(b) Vanelli's taped threats.
(d) Stroble and Hackett.
12. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(b) Guns equipped with silencers.
(c) An incapacitating agent.
(d) Untraceable bullets.
13. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Hide from them.
(b) Distract them.
(c) Tranquilize them.
(d) Bribe them.
14. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Blames it all on Nance.
(b) Denies everything as well.
(c) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
(d) Blames it all on Higgins.
15. Who suspects that it was Olson who told Michael O'Rourke that Fitzgerald leaked the information about Scott Coleman's mission and got his men killed?
(b) Dr. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
2. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
3. Who approaches Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend as they await their flight to Olson's funeral?
4. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
5. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)