|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
(a) Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Dan Stroble,
(d) Kevin Hackett.
2. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
3. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A gin and tonic.
(b) A pipe smoke.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A cigarette.
4. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
(a) Garret explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(b) One of them explains why Higgins was killed.
(c) Nance explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(d) One of them provides the whole truth.
5. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Checks it for intruders.
(b) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
(c) Scans it for listening devices.
(d) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
6. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) Garret will not talk.
(b) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
(c) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(d) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
7. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Bribe them.
(b) Hide from them.
(c) Distract them.
(d) Tranquilize them.
8. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
(a) Long distance motion pictures.
(b) Directional microphones.
(c) Long distance still photo shots.
(d) Thermal imaging.
9. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
(a) Screams out it was Nance's idea.
(b) Screams out it was Higgins' idea.
(c) Screams out that it was not his idea.
(d) Screams out Higgins' was lying.
10. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
(a) His attacking Garret.
(b) His breaking Nance's nose.
(c) His attacking Nance.
(d) His attacking Garret and Nance.
11. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They are fired upon.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(d) There is no alternative.
12. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(c) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(d) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
13. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
(a) His hood, identifying himself.
(b) His mask, identifying himself.
(c) His wraparound sunglasses, identifying himself.
(d) His voice modulator, identifying himself.
14. Nance figures that until he must resign, he can do what?
(a) Use his power to take Michael O'Rourke out.
(b) Use his power to take Stansfield out.
(c) Look for a way out.
(d) Use his power to take Garret out.
15. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
(b) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
2. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend leaves a message for Stansfield that she is with a Washington paper and will go to press with all she has on Garret and Nance if he does not call her back how fast?
3. When Scott Coleman calls Stansfield, who is still in the air, he tells Scott he is going where?
4. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
5. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)