|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
(a) Higgins' and Olson's.
(b) Fitzgerald's and Basset's.
(c) Koslowski's and Downs'.
(d) Olson's and Turnquist's.
2. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
(b) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
(c) He will not make it home.
(d) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
3. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken chair.
(b) The broken mirror.
(c) The broken vase.
(d) The broken table.
4. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
(a) Dan Stroble,
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Kevin Hackett.
5. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
(b) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
(c) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
(d) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
6. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
7. Stansfield asks Dr. Kennedy to run a background check on which individual to see if he has any connections to the assassins?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Admiral DeVoe.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Tim O'Rourke.
8. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
9. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
10. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(b) Nance's aid.
11. Requesting Stansfield's number from Seamus O'Rourke, Scott Coleman ends the call after asking Seamus to call him back when?
(a) In ten minutes.
(b) In 30 minutes.
(c) In one hour.
(d) If he hears from Michael.
12. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend leaves a message for Stansfield that she is with a Washington paper and will go to press with all she has on Garret and Nance if he does not call her back how fast?
(a) Within 15 minutes.
(b) Within 30 minutes.
(c) Within ten minutes.
(d) Within five minutes.
13. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Snatch Back.
(b) Operation Deadly Silence.
(c) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(d) Operation Lethal Insertion.
14. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) The media.
(b) ABC television network.
(c) FBI headquarters.
(d) CIA headquarters.
15. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
(d) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
2. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
3. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
4. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
5. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)