|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(b) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(c) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
(d) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
2. Who suspects that it was Olson who told Michael O'Rourke that Fitzgerald leaked the information about Scott Coleman's mission and got his men killed?
(b) Dr. Kennedy.
3. Who says a final briefing with Scott Coleman, and both Seamus and Tim O'Rourke, will be arranged following Olson's funeral?
(a) Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Dr. Kennedy.
4. Higgins' body is left where?
(a) Nance's front yard.
(b) The Capitol steps.
(c) Garret's front yard.
(d) The Lincoln Memorial.
5. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
(b) Dr. Kennedy.
6. Feeling he has nothing to lose, Nance tells Garret that he would like to have what with Michael O'Rourke to find out what he knows and get some payback for his broken nose?
(a) A little "discussion."
(b) A little "talk."
(c) A little "exchange."
(d) A little "chat."
7. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
(a) Speaks for a while, then hangs up on the caller.
(b) Speaks but a few words, then slams phone down.
(c) Speaks a good while, then hangs up nervously when done.
(d) Instructs his assistant to tell the caller he is too busy.
8. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
(a) The evening before.
(b) That morning.
(c) Around midnight.
(d) That afternoon.
9. When Garret screams out, what does Nance do?
(a) Grabs him to shut him up.
(b) Chokes him, ordering him to shut up.
(c) Slaps him across the face, ordering him to shut up.
(d) Says Garret is lying.
10. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(d) Nance's aid.
11. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They are fired upon.
(b) There is no alternative.
(c) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(d) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
12. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Hide from them.
(b) Bribe them.
(c) Distract them.
(d) Tranquilize them.
13. Back at his ranch, Nance's assistant interrupts him, saying that who is calling?
(a) Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend.
(d) Scott Coleman.
14. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
15. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nance figures that until he must resign, he can do what?
2. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
3. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
4. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
5. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)