|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(b) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(c) Operation Snatch Back.
(d) Operation Deadly Silence.
2. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(b) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(c) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(d) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
3. What is used to make Higgins lose consciousness?
(c) Chloral hydrate.
4. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
(b) Blames it all on Nance.
(c) Denies everything as well.
(d) Blames it all on Higgins.
5. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
(b) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(c) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(d) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
6. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
7. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
8. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
(a) Garret explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(b) Nance explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(c) One of them explains why Higgins was killed.
(d) One of them provides the whole truth.
9. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
(a) That Vanelli is connected.
(b) That Nance is connected.
(c) There are two groups of killers.
(d) That Garret is connected.
10. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
(a) Metro Rapid Transit.
(b) The Smithsonian Museum complex.
(c) The Naval Academy.
(d) The K Street tunnel.
11. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
(a) 1/4 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(b) All of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(c) 2/3 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(d) 1/2 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
12. Who at CIA headquarters receives a signal that Higgins' personal alarm has been activated?
(a) Director Stansfield.
(b) Charlie Dobbs.
(c) Dr. Kennedy.
(d) Director Roach.
13. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
14. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
15. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
(a) Higgins' homing device and a rescue team.
(b) CIA rescue units and police search teams.
(c) Canine search teams and helicopters.
(d) Higgins' homing device and helicopters.
Short Answer Questions
1. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
2. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
3. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
4. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
5. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)