|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(a) Nance's aid.
2. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(b) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(c) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
(d) The dogs and guards must be killed.
3. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
(a) The ISI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The NSA.
(d) The DIA.
4. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
5. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Blames it all on Nance.
(b) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
(c) Blames it all on Higgins.
(d) Denies everything as well.
6. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
(b) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
(c) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
(d) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
7. Stansfield wants to include Scott Coleman in the briefing, which means that the FBI must halt surveillance for a day or so, and McMahon agrees, noting what?
(a) Coleman has already gotten away from them once.
(b) Coleman needs little assistance in disappearing.
(c) Coleman is a man of honor.
(d) Coleman is a man of principle.
8. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
(b) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
(c) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
(d) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
9. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
10. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(b) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(c) Operation Deadly Silence.
(d) Operation Snatch Back.
11. Stansfield asks Dr. Kennedy to run a background check on which individual to see if he has any connections to the assassins?
(a) Tim O'Rourke.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Admiral DeVoe.
(d) Michael O'Rourke.
12. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
(a) There is no answer from the Higgins' residence.
(b) An injured guard eventually answers and confirms Higgins' kidnapping.
(c) Receiving no answer, a team is sent to check.
(d) An injured guard promptly answers but cannot get into the house.
13. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
(a) Holds a chemically-laden patch to his face.
(b) Incapacitates him with a Jujitsu move.
(c) Incapacitates him with a Taekwondo move.
(d) Electrifies him with a Tazer stun gun.
14. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
(a) That evening.
(b) That morning.
(c) That afternoon.
(d) The next day.
15. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
2. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
3. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
4. Who at CIA headquarters receives a signal that Higgins' personal alarm has been activated?
5. Who approaches Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend as they await their flight to Olson's funeral?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)