|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(b) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(c) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(d) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
2. Stansfield calls the President to see if he knows what?
(a) Michael O'Rourke's whereabouts.
(b) Garret's and Nance's whereabouts.
(c) Nance's whereabouts.
(d) Garret's whereabouts.
3. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(b) High-tech explosive devices.
(c) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(d) A high-tech security system.
4. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Alex Tracy.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Seamus O'Rourke.
5. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
(a) His mask, identifying himself.
(b) His wraparound sunglasses, identifying himself.
(c) His hood, identifying himself.
(d) His voice modulator, identifying himself.
6. Higgins' body is left where?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) The Capitol steps.
(c) Garret's front yard.
(d) Nance's front yard.
7. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
8. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(a) Nance's aid.
9. When Scott Coleman calls Stansfield, who is still in the air, he tells Scott he is going where?
(a) Nance's ranch.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) CIA headquarters.
10. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) An incapacitating agent.
(b) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) Guns equipped with silencers.
11. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
(b) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
(c) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
(d) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
12. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
(a) Holds a chemically-laden patch to his face.
(b) Incapacitates him with a Jujitsu move.
(c) Electrifies him with a Tazer stun gun.
(d) Incapacitates him with a Taekwondo move.
13. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
(a) His attacking Garret and Nance.
(b) His attacking Garret.
(c) His breaking Nance's nose.
(d) His attacking Nance.
14. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(b) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(c) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
(d) The dogs and guards must be killed.
15. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
2. Who approaches Michael O'Rourke and his girlfriend as they await their flight to Olson's funeral?
3. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
4. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
5. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)