|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
(a) The Smithsonian Museum complex.
(b) The Naval Academy.
(c) The K Street tunnel.
(d) Metro Rapid Transit.
2. Who says a final briefing with Scott Coleman, and both Seamus and Tim O'Rourke, will be arranged following Olson's funeral?
(a) Dr. Kennedy.
(b) Michael O'Rourke.
3. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
4. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
(a) Directional microphones.
(b) Thermal imaging.
(c) Long distance still photo shots.
(d) Long distance motion pictures.
5. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(b) Stroble and Hackett.
(c) Higgins' taped confession.
(d) Vanelli's taped threats.
6. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(c) National Security Agency.
(d) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
7. Back at his ranch, Nance's assistant interrupts him, saying that who is calling?
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend.
8. How do Dr. Kennedy and McMahon travel to meet Michael O'Rourke?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By truck.
(c) By car.
(d) By motorcycle.
9. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
(b) Nance's aid.
10. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will not make it home.
(b) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
(c) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
(d) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
11. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
(a) Tim and Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Tim O'Rourke.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Scott Coleman.
12. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
13. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
(a) Koslowski's and Downs'.
(b) Olson's and Turnquist's.
(c) Higgins' and Olson's.
(d) Fitzgerald's and Basset's.
14. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) High-tech explosive devices.
(b) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(c) A high-tech security system.
(d) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
15. Stansfield wants to include Scott Coleman in the briefing, which means that the FBI must halt surveillance for a day or so, and McMahon agrees, noting what?
(a) Coleman is a man of honor.
(b) Coleman needs little assistance in disappearing.
(c) Coleman is a man of principle.
(d) Coleman has already gotten away from them once.
Short Answer Questions
1. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
2. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
3. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
4. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
5. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)