|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman is unwilling to stay on the line for more than how long, even using the mobile scramble phone?
(a) One minute.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) 90 seconds.
2. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
(a) All of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(b) 1/4 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(c) 1/2 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(d) 2/3 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
3. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
(a) Kevin Hackett.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Dan Stroble,
4. Nance figures that until he must resign, he can do what?
(a) Look for a way out.
(b) Use his power to take Stansfield out.
(c) Use his power to take Michael O'Rourke out.
(d) Use his power to take Garret out.
5. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(b) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(c) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
6. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(b) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Strip him of all but his boxers.
7. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
(a) Higgins' and Olson's.
(b) Olson's and Turnquist's.
(c) Fitzgerald's and Basset's.
(d) Koslowski's and Downs'.
8. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) FBI headquarters.
(b) CIA headquarters.
(c) ABC television network.
(d) The media.
9. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Alex Tracy.
(d) Brian Roach.
10. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
11. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Distract them.
(b) Tranquilize them.
(c) Bribe them.
(d) Hide from them.
12. Stansfield asks Dr. Kennedy to run a background check on which individual to see if he has any connections to the assassins?
(a) Tim O'Rourke.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Admiral DeVoe.
(d) Michael O'Rourke.
13. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
(a) Due to electronic surveillance.
(d) By a delivery driver.
14. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(b) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(c) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(d) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
15. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
(b) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
(c) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
(d) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
2. Feeling he has nothing to lose, Nance tells Garret that he would like to have what with Michael O'Rourke to find out what he knows and get some payback for his broken nose?
3. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
4. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
5. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)