|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
2. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Blames it all on Nance.
(b) Denies everything as well.
(c) Blames it all on Higgins.
(d) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
3. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) The media.
(b) ABC television network.
(c) FBI headquarters.
(d) CIA headquarters.
4. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
(b) Dr. Kennedy.
5. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
(d) Federal Marshals.
6. Who suspects that it was Olson who told Michael O'Rourke that Fitzgerald leaked the information about Scott Coleman's mission and got his men killed?
(a) Dr. Kennedy.
7. What is used to make Higgins lose consciousness?
(a) Chloral hydrate.
8. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
(a) Thermal imaging.
(b) Long distance still photo shots.
(c) Directional microphones.
(d) Long distance motion pictures.
9. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
(a) Why he was meeting Nance.
(b) Why Nance would go to Higgins' estate as he could be followed.
(c) How they can get into Higgins' residence.
(d) If they should set up a camera to watch the drive.
10. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
(a) That Garret is connected.
(b) That Nance is connected.
(c) There are two groups of killers.
(d) That Vanelli is connected.
11. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
12. Who says a final briefing with Scott Coleman, and both Seamus and Tim O'Rourke, will be arranged following Olson's funeral?
(a) Dr. Kennedy.
(d) Michael O'Rourke.
13. Stansfield calls the President to see if he knows what?
(a) Garret's and Nance's whereabouts.
(b) Michael O'Rourke's whereabouts.
(c) Nance's whereabouts.
(d) Garret's whereabouts.
14. Which individuals meet again and decide they must learn the identities of the assassins, even if they cannot prosecute them?
(a) Heaney, McMahon, Roach, and Stansfield.
(b) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Dr. Kennedy.
(c) Roach, McMahon, Mitchell, and Stansfield.
(d) McMahon, Roach, Stansfield, and Tracy.
15. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Alex Tracy.
(d) Brian Roach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
2. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
3. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
4. Jarod breaks Michael O'Rourke's what on Nance's orders?
5. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)