|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stansfield asks Dr. Kennedy to run a background check on which individual to see if he has any connections to the assassins?
(a) Admiral DeVoe.
(b) Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Tim O'Rourke.
2. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
3. Requesting Stansfield's number from Seamus O'Rourke, Scott Coleman ends the call after asking Seamus to call him back when?
(a) In 30 minutes.
(b) In ten minutes.
(c) In one hour.
(d) If he hears from Michael.
4. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
(a) Skip McMahon.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Dr. Irene Kennedy.
(d) Brian Roach.
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
(a) The residence is lit by floodlights.
(b) Higgins exits the front door.
(c) Higgins' garage door opens.
(d) An alarm goes off.
6. When Scott Coleman calls Stansfield, who is still in the air, he tells Scott he is going where?
(a) CIA headquarters.
(b) Nance's ranch.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The White House.
7. Stansfield wants to ensure that Michael O'Rourke will not share the information he has with anyone else, whereupon Michael relates he has only spoken with which people and will speak with no others?
(a) His family, girlfriend, and the CIA.
(b) His family, girlfriend, the CIA, and the FBI.
(c) His grandfather, brother, girlfriend, and Scott Coleman.
(d) His grandfather, brother, and girlfriend.
8. In Chapter 40, Nance is at his horse ranch in Maryland where he is under orders to resign by when?
(a) Noon that day.
(b) Noon the next day.
(c) Six o'clock that evening.
(d) Six o'clock the next evening.
9. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
(a) The K Street tunnel.
(b) The Smithsonian Museum complex.
(c) Metro Rapid Transit.
(d) The Naval Academy.
10. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Snatch Back.
(b) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(c) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(d) Operation Deadly Silence.
11. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(b) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(c) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
(d) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
12. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) ABC television network.
(b) The media.
(c) CIA headquarters.
(d) FBI headquarters.
13. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) There is no alternative.
(b) They are fired upon.
(c) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(d) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
14. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke drive back to Michael's home with Higgins where?
(a) In the rear of the SUV under a blanket.
(b) In the trunk.
(c) On the rear floor under a blanket.
(d) In a box tied in the pickup bed.
15. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
(b) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
(c) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(d) Garret will not talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
2. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
3. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
4. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
5. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)