|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) Private security.
(b) U.S. Marshals.
(c) Military Police.
(d) Secret Service Agents.
2. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(b) The President's and Congress'.
(c) The President's and CIA Director's.
(d) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
3. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
4. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Jack Koslowski.
(b) Mike Nance.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Anthony Vanelli.
5. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Supreme Court.
(b) Camp David.
(d) White House.
6. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(b) Former Navy SEAL.
(c) Director of the CIA.
(d) Former Delta Forces Commander.
7. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(b) Robert Downs.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Harold Burmiester.
8. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(b) Dirty politics.
(d) A newspaper story.
9. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(b) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(c) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(d) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
10. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(b) Calls him a terrorist.
(c) Slaps his face.
(d) Spits on him.
11. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
(a) The killers have a Secret Service contact.
(b) The killers have an FBI contact.
(c) More deaths are imminent.
(d) Two sets of killers are in action.
12. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
13. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(d) U.S. mail.
14. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Political extremists.
(c) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(d) Military comandos.
15. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Washington Times.
(c) Washington Reader.
(d) Washington Herald.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
2. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
3. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
4. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
5. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)