|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Scolds the President.
(b) Leads the President into a meeting.
(c) Advises the President.
(d) Praises the President.
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
(a) He follows them.
(b) He gets furious.
(c) He hustles Olson to a vehicle.
(d) He separates them.
5. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(d) Secret Service.
6. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Brian Roach.
(c) Jim Stevens.
(d) Mrs. Bassett.
7. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
8. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(a) Market analyst.
9. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He meets him afterward.
(b) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(c) He joins him at the last minute.
(d) He joins him at the cemetary.
10. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American politics.
(b) American democracy.
(c) The American legal system.
(d) America's crime problem.
11. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) U.S. Marshals.
(b) Secret Service Agents.
(c) Private security.
(d) Military Police.
12. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
13. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) A newspaper story.
(d) Dirty politics.
14. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
(a) Two were inside, two were outside.
(b) Only one reached for his gun.
(c) Each was caught off guard.
(d) Two were asleep while the other two guarded.
15. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Mike Nance.
(b) Anthony Vanelli.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Jack Koslowski.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
4. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
5. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)