|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(b) Former Delta Forces Commander.
(c) Director of the CIA.
(d) Former Navy SEAL.
2. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(b) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(c) An apartment in the city slums.
(d) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
3. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
(a) He separates them.
(b) He gets furious.
(c) He hustles Olson to a vehicle.
(d) He follows them.
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His place in history.
(d) His freedom to travel.
5. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
(a) Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke and Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke and Olson.
(d) Olson and Michael O'Rourke.
6. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(d) He hangs up on the President.
7. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Run from terrorists.
(b) Negotiate with terrorists.
(c) Give in on the budget.
(d) Give into political pressure.
8. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(b) Navy SEALs.
(c) Special Forces.
(d) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
9. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Political extremists.
(c) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(d) Military comandos.
10. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
(b) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
(c) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
(d) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
11. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(c) Under 5%.
12. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(d) U.S. mail.
13. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
(a) Splice into phone line and a voice modulator.
(b) Pay phone and a voice modulator.
(c) Disposable phone and a voice modulator.
(d) Mobile scramble phone and a voice modulator.
14. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
15. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
(a) They had no problem with Olson.
(b) They are more selective in their targets.
(c) They did not kill the President when they had the opportunity.
(d) They had no problem with Turnquist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
2. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
4. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
5. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)