|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(d) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
2. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
(b) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(c) The President's and Congress'.
(d) The President's and CIA Director's.
3. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
(b) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
(c) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
(d) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
4. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
5. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
6. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
(a) Gus Mitchell.
(b) Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Arthur Higgins.
7. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
(a) Two were asleep while the other two guarded.
(b) Each was caught off guard.
(c) Only one reached for his gun.
(d) Two were inside, two were outside.
8. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He declines.
(d) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
9. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
(a) The next day.
(b) In a few days.
(c) The next week.
(d) In two weeks.
10. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(b) Under 5%.
11. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(b) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(c) He stays off the streets after dark.
(d) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
12. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) A newspaper story.
(b) Dirty politics.
13. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
14. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Jack Koslowski.
(b) Robert Downs.
(c) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(d) Harold Burmiester.
15. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) United States.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
3. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
5. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)