|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) West Virginia.
2. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(b) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(c) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(d) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
3. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(b) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(c) An apartment in the city slums.
(d) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
4. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) 14th Street Bridge.
(b) Chain Bridge.
(c) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(d) Aqueduct Bridge.
5. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Marine training.
(b) Coast Guard training.
(c) Army training.
(d) Navy training.
6. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) A newspaper story.
(c) Dirty politics.
7. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Give into political pressure.
(b) Give in on the budget.
(c) Run from terrorists.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists.
8. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Anthony Vanelli.
(b) Mike Nance.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Jack Koslowski.
9. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(b) Market analyst.
10. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
(a) Kevin Hackett.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Arthur Higgins.
(d) Tim O'Rourke.
11. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
12. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
13. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
(a) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) military personnel.
(b) Navy SEALs.
(c) Counter-commando tactics military personnel.
(d) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) law enforcement personnel.
14. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A newspaper interview.
(b) A recorded radio interview.
(c) A taped television interview.
(d) A live television interview.
15. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(a) Slaps his face.
(b) Spits on him.
(d) Calls him a terrorist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
2. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
3. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
5. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)