Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. How does the first chapter begin?
2. What is President Stevens doing in his meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson at the start of Chapter 2?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
3. What happens when Michael O'Rourke hangs up on the President?
4. In Chapter 4, what are some skills that Vince Flynn demonstrates are required of the President?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
5. What does Chapter 5 begin to follow?
This section contains 1,066 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)