1. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
2. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
3. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
4. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
5. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
This section contains 5,872 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)